christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

You choose to worry.

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

bobwatkins

bobwatkins
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Today we look at one verse in John 14

Quick hit

27 “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”

Jesus is about to be arrested and He will be crucified. There is a storm coming for Him and the disciples. Yet He tells them not to worry and not to be afraid. He promises them that He is giving His peace – the knowledge that He has it all in control. You may be about to face a storm or you may be in the storm. Either way, Jesus promises peace for you. Peace in knowing He has it all under control. Notice He says, “Don’t LET your heart be troubled.” Worry and fretting over a situation is a choice. Choose to rely on Jesus and let Him take care of the situation.

Hope you have a great day.

*** There is a place in your profile where you can add the url to your blog.  Please use what is provided and not continue to make your posts an advertisement for your personal site. ***

Edited by OneLight, 11 July 2014 - 05:45 AM.
removed links to blog and facebook

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,928 posts
  • Interests:Birdwatching, Bible study
Amen, and welcome. Please tell us something about yourself. This is where you introduce yourself.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network