christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

borders

Why people so upset

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

tigger398

tigger398

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

I get bits of this and that on news. Why are people all upset about president and borders. I think if usa is a free country why not let anyone in. If not we should change usa to not a free country.

fire-heart

fire-heart

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Interests:I like to draw anime or play video games sometime but my life completely revolves around God

Well if you look at it from their view if you just let anyone in its very very easy to invade america and take it down from within it which by the way has been attempted more than you can imagine. A terrorist group can easily slip in and get intel on us and our way of life and our weaknesses and report it to their base from a Mconalds restraunt.

shiloh357

shiloh357

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,648 posts
  • Interests:Israel Advocacy Bible Study, Apologetics, Theology, Camping, Hiking, Fishing, Birdwatching, BBQing

I get bits of this and that on news. Why are people all upset about president and borders. I think if usa is a free country why not let anyone in. If not we should change usa to not a free country.

Everyone is free to come to America.  Everyone is not free to come in by any means they wish.  

Living in the United States is a privilege not a right.  We don't owe to anyone to let them into our country.  We can't just let anyone in due to the fact that we end up letting in violent drug cartel members, we end up with people coming in who have other nefarious evil purposes for being here.

What you are hearing about on the news right now is a manufactured crisis where tens of thousand of little children are being used as pawns.  They are being sent to us and they are carrying communicable diseases and they are being put in facilities and on military bases that don't have the means to care for them adequately.  The government knew these children were coming all the way back in January and frankly, it is deplorable what our government is doing. 

Parker1

Parker1

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,098 posts
  • Interests:Growing in the knowledge of and having a relationship with Jesus the Christ; Football.

We have laws concerning immigration. All we are asking is that people follow those laws in order to enter this country. Do you know that Mexico will throw you in prison if you enter their county ilegally? Does your country have open borders here anyone who wants to can just walk in and say "Give me" whatever they want? America used to be the land of the free. Now it is the land of the opportunists. We have an entitlement minded minority that is in control of our economy and our legal system. We have a President who breaks the law himself without consequence and our political system is completely corrupt because we don't have term limits. So yes, we are upset. America as we knew it no longer exists. NAFTA took care of that. Now we have the New World Order, just as predicted.

tigger398

tigger398

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,721 posts

ok where is new world come into this, and why can't we help these sick children, they are children.

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,554 posts

ok where is new world come into this, and why can't we help these sick children, they are children.

Many of them are from the drug cartels. Do you think we should help drug cartel members stay here? Do you think we should spend 3.7 billion to help these kids? 

Parker1

Parker1

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,098 posts
  • Interests:Growing in the knowledge of and having a relationship with Jesus the Christ; Football.

You didn't answer my question. Does your country allow illegal immigration or open borders? What do they do with illegal immigrants? These children did not choose to come here. Their parents chose to send them here in hopes that they could stay and then bring over everyone in their family, aunts, uncles, cousins. They go on the dole. Everyone deserves a better life, but they must obey the laws. Send them home to mommy and daddy where they belong. And not all of them are children. Many, as noted above, are juvenile criminals who are members of violent gangs like MS-13, who murder and rape and deal drugs and guns. They are not innocent. If you don't understand NAFTA and NWO, then perhaps you should do an online search to educate yourself.

Steve_S

Steve_S

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,896 posts
  • Interests:Rom 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Many of them are from the drug cartels. Do you think we should help drug cartel members stay here? Do you think we should spend 3.7 billion to help these kids? 

It will cost at least 3.7 billion dollars, probably far more. US Law says that unaccompanied children from non-contiguous countries cannot be turned back at the border, they must be brought into the US and granted individual deportation hearings and US law also says that an unaccompanied child cannot represent themselves in court, therefore they must be provided legal representation under US law (which is not something afforded to adults at deportation hearings). There are currently 60 thousand such children awaiting hearings in the US as of right now. Either way, under US law, it's going to cost a lot of money, whether we keep them and help them or attempt to deport them all.

MorningGlory

MorningGlory

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,597 posts

I know you can't be serious.  If we let EVERYONE in where will they work?  Where will their children go to school?  What happens when they all retire and hit the Social Security system? Just like a sponge this country can only hold so much.  Letting unskilled, unvaccinated millions into the U.S. may sound humanitarian but it isn't. What about those of us who OWN this country?  Shall we give up everything our ancestors worked so hard for to those who have not worked for a bit of it?  Bringing down a country to be PC is just plain stupid. 

steve2174

steve2174
  • 2 posts

Well as a great President once said (definitely not the current one) "Any country without borders is not a country." 

Do you leave your doors open and let anyone just walk in and help themselves to your stuff?  Sleep in your bed?  Eat your food?  No, I bet you lock your doors to keep out the criminal element and protect your stuff.  Shouldn't a country do the same?

This President knew this was going to happen and even encouraged it to happen.  He has his own agenda.  To bring down the USA to the level of a third world country and is doing a good job of it.

Tropicalbound

Tropicalbound
  • Members
  • 18 posts

What cracks me up is the people who don't like borders, but go home to their fenced in yards

.....and lock their doors

.....and keep a loaded weapon

Hypocrisy at it's finest

LadyC

LadyC

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,572 posts
  • Interests:my interests vary from week to week, but my faith never does!

why can't our country follow the rule of law as set forth in our constitution? why shouldn't taking care of our own sick and starving children before taking in children who are being "thrown" across the border by their families as anchor children (which means that once the kids are given amnesty, their families are allowed to come live with them). do you not know that many of these children are teenagers with criminal backgrounds? and do you not know that they are bringing in diseases that can become epidemics in america?

why are you more concerned for people breaking the law than for protecting our own country?

open borders are dangerous things.

Parker1

Parker1

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,098 posts

I have asked the OP if there are open borders in their country; what the penalty for illegal entry into their country, and have yet to get a response. I wonder why?

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,601 posts
  • Interests:Gardening, cooking, baking, making cards.
I believe that years ago if anyone immigrated to Canada they had to come with a certain amount of money to buy land or have some means of support so that they were not a drain on the country. Now there are many coming in and are supported financially and medically by the people .many are greatly upset with this and they have a valid point because some of the elderly who have worked to build the country are getting less in pension than the immigrants. So I can see that the medical and financial system of the US would be burdened greatly by the many young who need food, clothing, education and medical attention and the older people who come with them could be a potential threat to the country. It is a very great dilemma.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network