christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My Favourite Posters on WCF

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
34 replies to this topic

countingsheep

countingsheep

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Hi I am a Christian and have been reading Worthy Christian Forums for a few weeks now; i dont really know any-one any-where and have been hesitant to say Hi.

Like to share what happened to me this morning. set about my morning routine and when i sat at the computer the chair broke and instead of sitting at the desk found myself lying on the floor  Praise the Lord i had put the coffee down first. Admittedly it was very funny and i knew the Lord had something planned for me, anyway I had a good look at the chair and had to admit I couldn't fix it this time and after trying an old rocking chair and  folding chair had to look at getting another. so i looked at what was to offer locally secondhand wise and even new, when the Holy Spirit inspired me with a fresh wave of Faith I got in my car and drove about 4km and Thank You Jesus there was the most comfortable chair you ever saw thrown out just for me. Its these things that I love about God..

I just want to add although i try to Love every one.. some posters on WCF I Love a bit more than others and would be a little disappointed if they didn't welcome me I wont say who 

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,512 posts

Blessings countingsheep.....

Welcome to Worthy..........I laughed so hard when I read your post,believe it that I am laughing with you,not at you..........missing the chair,breaking the chair,falling head 1st down a flight of stairs are common to me :24: I am very glad you didn't get hurt,Praise the Lord ! Plus,you ended up with a great new chair!!!!!  You are going to fit in very well here with the rest of our kooky ,but Worthy,Family! :heart:

Have a very Blessed & SAFE day in the Lord!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Tina2

Tina2
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Welcome to Worthy! I am a newbie here too, but I will say that you are right this is a welcoming place. Hope to see you in chat too. 

Anyway, my Pastor at my church always says the most funny and insightufl things. He always says that God is never late, and is always right on time, the correct time that is. How true with you and your chair. I assume the chair was free too,a throw out chair as you stated.

I am sure that for you it is as amazing as it is for me, that God would create the universe for us, and at the same time provide for one person on that universe a free chair fo you to be on in a Christian forum and chat. He does keep us connected to him and each other.

Welcome,

Tina2

countingsheep

countingsheep

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Thank You Kwik it was such a blessing, actually my day is nearly over and it was a lovely day

Praise Jesus

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,810 posts

Can we swap chairs? Mine is about 1000 years old and leaning back in it is an "interesting" experience.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,304 posts

Can we swap chairs? Mine is about 1000 years old and leaning back in it is an "interesting" experience.

I am ancient, and my chair is too. 

But not as ancient as Fez and his er,,,, rocking chair  :taped:

countingsheep

countingsheep

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Hi Tina2 Yes God is Wonderful!! Very Humbling to know God and be able to enter His Temple and ask anything. When i enter i can only ask for spiritual things, to be closer to Him The Holy Spirit gave me the Faith to go out i knew i would find the most amazing chair and 20 minutes later was that much closer to God. 

Praise Jesus

Steve_S

Steve_S

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,935 posts

Welcome to Worthy!

countingsheep

countingsheep

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Hi Fez and ncn

Yes I like to get the most out of things I think we should be grateful for what we have. May I change the subject momentarily asi say i have been reading this forum for a little while and am a little concerned for you Fez how was the operation on the 8th was it?

Praise Jesus

countingsheep

countingsheep

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Thank You Steve_S Very Kind of You

Praise Jesus

fire-heart

fire-heart

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

LOL yep it sounds like God is using his sense of humor to help you out:]

countingsheep

countingsheep

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Hi fire-heart i was still half asleep and i could feel a very satisfied feeling envelop me. May i ask why you are fire-heart o ask because many years ago my Moms Sister gave me a poem from the Lord.. "I have tied a Silken Chord of Love around Your Heart of Fire" and i treasure that so much

Praise Jesus

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 798 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy

countingsheep

countingsheep

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Thank You Logan God Bless You

Praise Jesus

coheir

coheir

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

welcome to Worthy

countingsheep

countingsheep

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Thank You coheir Blessing to hear from You

Praise Jesus

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,810 posts

Hi Fez and ncn

Yes I like to get the most out of things I think we should be grateful for what we have. May I change the subject momentarily asi say i have been reading this forum for a little while and am a little concerned for you Fez how was the operation on the 8th was it?

Praise Jesus

I am fine thanks, the op was a success and I am recovering fast. My God is bigger than a kidney op!

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,012 posts

welcome sheepcounter......   I've had that experience with the chair back breaking off and flipping over backwards landing face down on the floor.

Problem is now that I have a newer very comfortable chair, I fall asleep in it a lot....   makes you very stiff in the mornings when the wife just leaves you there all night.

countingsheep

countingsheep

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

God Bless You and Yours Fez and I Pray He be Your Shelter and a Strong Tower against the enemy

Praise Jesus

countingsheep

countingsheep

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Hi other one Thank You for your Welcome It is getting late here and I just might recline back and sleep at this old desk. Whoso findeth a wife findeth a good thing Whoso findeth a chair is truly Blessed

Praise Jesus

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network