christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Prayer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

Hamsterfan88

Hamsterfan88
  • 2 posts
I have a friend named Joyia who is dying of liver failure, she had a liver transplant about 7-8 yrs ago and was doing better now her new liver is failing. Please keep her family in prayer during his time. I've known her since I was 14 yrs old. Really sweet girl! Thank you

countingsheep

countingsheep

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Hi Hamsterfan88 may i ask does Joyia know Jesus Christ the Son of God?

Tina2

Tina2
  • Members
  • 36 posts

Praying that they know Jesus and are ready. Prayers for you too.

Tina2

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,308 posts

Praying

:th_praying:

Hamsterfan88

Hamsterfan88
  • 2 posts
I think she is I'm not sure. Thank you all for your prayers they mean so much to me

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,023 posts

Amen~!

Praying~!

countingsheep

countingsheep

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

We all have such a brief time here and Salvation is simply accepting Jesus sacrifice . Like drinking a glass of water.

Praise Jesus

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,023 posts

Praying~!

~

We all have such a brief time here and Salvation is simply accepting Jesus sacrifice . Like drinking a glass of water.

Praise Jesus

:thumbsup:

You Are

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

What You Eat~!

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Luke 4:4

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,110 posts

Blessings Hamsterfan

Welcome to Worthy..................I am so sorry that your friend is going through this ,do talk to her about Jesus........& let us pray......

Heavenly Father,in Jesus Name I am standing in the gap for Joyia......I in invite You into her heart as her Lord & Savior if she does not know You my Lord!I ask that You soften her heart that she may receive...............

Father,You are able.....You can renew,restore & refresh her liver,her body & her spirit.......touch her Lord,that she may be whole and healed physically & spiritually...........draw her unto Yourself that she will know that You are her God & she is Yours....allow her to be a living testimony that will bring You Glory,I ask that Your Will be done!                                                                                                    With love-in Christ,Kwik

Jo85

Jo85
  • Members
  • 7 posts
Praying for your friend xx God bless

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Praying

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,711 posts

Praying. 

Flagesapen

Flagesapen

• PipPip
  • 109 posts
Praying...

BeeThere

BeeThere
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Prayers sent.

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Dear Lord!! I just want to lift up Joyia to you and as you know Lord, she is dying of Liver Cancer, lay a healing hand on her as through the POWER AND THE BLOOD OF CHRIST, that her liver will be well soon In Jesus Name!!! Help her to put her trust in you Lord and I just pray that if any demons are holding this prayer back from getting heard and answered, I just pray that those demons will be CASTED OUT AND GONE IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!! Be with her through this time Lord, Help her through it and Help her to stay strong!! God, we give this prayer all to you right now as we pray this all in Jesus Name we pray, AMEN!!

Kenzie

Kenzie
  • Members
  • 50 posts
Prayers out to Joyia and her loved ones.

Macs Son

Macs Son

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

I have a friend named Joyia who is dying of liver failure, she had a liver transplant about 7-8 yrs ago and was doing better now her new liver is failing. Please keep her family in prayer during his time. I've known her since I was 14 yrs old. Really sweet girl! Thank you

Hi Hamsterfan,
I'm praying for your friend Joyia and asking the Lord's good help for her and her family. I'm praying that another liver would become available to her but even more importantly that she knows her Savior and would be resting all her hope in Him. Praying for you as well Hamsterfan that you would be a comfort to her in the faith.
In Jesus Name, Pat

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network