Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Prayer

17 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have a friend named Joyia who is dying of liver failure, she had a liver transplant about 7-8 yrs ago and was doing better now her new liver is failing. Please keep her family in prayer during his time. I've known her since I was 14 yrs old. Really sweet girl! Thank you

Posted · Report post

Hi Hamsterfan88 may i ask does Joyia know Jesus Christ the Son of God?

Posted · Report post

Praying that they know Jesus and are ready. Prayers for you too.

Tina2

Posted · Report post

Praying

:th_praying:

Posted · Report post

I think she is I'm not sure. Thank you all for your prayers they mean so much to me

Posted · Report post

Amen~!

Praying~!

Posted · Report post

We all have such a brief time here and Salvation is simply accepting Jesus sacrifice . Like drinking a glass of water.

Praise Jesus

Posted · Report post

Praying~!

~

We all have such a brief time here and Salvation is simply accepting Jesus sacrifice . Like drinking a glass of water.

Praise Jesus

:thumbsup:

You Are

Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts. Jeremiah 15:16

What You Eat~!

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Luke 4:4

Posted · Report post

Blessings Hamsterfan

Welcome to Worthy..................I am so sorry that your friend is going through this ,do talk to her about Jesus........& let us pray......

Heavenly Father,in Jesus Name I am standing in the gap for Joyia......I in invite You into her heart as her Lord & Savior if she does not know You my Lord!I ask that You soften her heart that she may receive...............

Father,You are able.....You can renew,restore & refresh her liver,her body & her spirit.......touch her Lord,that she may be whole and healed physically & spiritually...........draw her unto Yourself that she will know that You are her God & she is Yours....allow her to be a living testimony that will bring You Glory,I ask that Your Will be done!                                                                                                    With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Praying for your friend xx God bless

Posted · Report post

Praying

Posted · Report post

Praying. 

Posted · Report post

Praying...

Posted · Report post

Prayers sent.

Posted · Report post

Dear Lord!! I just want to lift up Joyia to you and as you know Lord, she is dying of Liver Cancer, lay a healing hand on her as through the POWER AND THE BLOOD OF CHRIST, that her liver will be well soon In Jesus Name!!! Help her to put her trust in you Lord and I just pray that if any demons are holding this prayer back from getting heard and answered, I just pray that those demons will be CASTED OUT AND GONE IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!! Be with her through this time Lord, Help her through it and Help her to stay strong!! God, we give this prayer all to you right now as we pray this all in Jesus Name we pray, AMEN!!

Posted · Report post

Prayers out to Joyia and her loved ones.

Posted · Report post

I have a friend named Joyia who is dying of liver failure, she had a liver transplant about 7-8 yrs ago and was doing better now her new liver is failing. Please keep her family in prayer during his time. I've known her since I was 14 yrs old. Really sweet girl! Thank you

Hi Hamsterfan,

I'm praying for your friend Joyia and asking the Lord's good help for her and her family. I'm praying that another liver would become available to her but even more importantly that she knows her Savior and would be resting all her hope in Him. Praying for you as well Hamsterfan that you would be a comfort to her in the faith.

In Jesus Name, Pat

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0