christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

wow! have you read this?

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

pawz

pawz

• PipPip
  • 249 posts

A team of geneticists from W.I.T., while working on decoding sequences of “Junk DNA” with the cooperation of The Human Genome Project, have made what may be the most significant human discovery to date; the first scientifically verifiable evidence of the concrete existence of God.

Contained within the “Junk DNA” (called such for its lack of known biological function) scientists at the Wyoming Institute of Technology noted sequences of genetic code that looked remarkably similar to human language and alphabets. Contacting and forming a team with linguists from Bob Jones University, they set out to analyze and decode individual sequences of DNA they had identified which seemed to mirror language. They began to compare the information contained within the DNA with all known human languages, hoping that any similarities they encountered would help them understand what they were looking at. What they found was astounding! Where they had been searching merely for similarities with existent languages, instead they found that a single language matched and translated the code within the DNA perfectly: Ancient Aramaic, the language of Jesus of Nazareth and the original Biblical scrolls.

Linguists from Bob Jones were “rocked with awe” at the findings. But their sense of wonder was to only grow greater as they delved deeper into this mystery of genetics. As they began to translate the information found in the “Junk DNA” into ancient Aramaic they saw that some of the phrases seemed remarkably similar to quotes in the Bible. And direct line quotes from the Bible, ascribed as the words of God himself, also began to show up.

Linguists identified an encoded snippet of information, provided to them by geneticists at W.I.T., contained in a Retrotransposon (type of Junk DNA) that directly translated to the well-known Corinthians 6:19. “Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own.” The team of scientists and scholars working on this project stated: “This” (the presence of Biblical verse in human DNA) “is repeated over and over throughout the entire double helix of human DNA.”

Matthew Boulder, chief linguist for the project issued this statement regarding the matter. “As for the evidence- it is there and it is, to my view, undeniable. The very Word of God, elegantly weaved in and out of our very bodies and souls, as plain as day. And the beauty of it, that God would lay down the words of truth in our very beings, shows his love and The Miracle.”

Geneticists at W.I.T. issued a statement saying that they awaited replication of their findings and the findings of the linguistic team by independent source, and also the completion of the peer review process, before they could comment further on the findings.

National Report readers can find the link to the original paper released by W.I.T. at http://witscience.or...roof-god-found/

Edited by pawz, 13 July 2014 - 03:47 AM.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,074 posts

Blessings paws........

Glory to God! Yes,yes I have read all about this & have seen several specials on TV about the findings.........I believe it was on the Discovery channel as well as NatGeo.............very fascinating & interesting,

King James Bible
At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.                                                                                John14:20

With love-in Christ,Kwik

pawz

pawz

• PipPip
  • 249 posts

I thought it might be someone 'having a laugh' at first ( some folk have a nasty sense of humour). I shall watch that space with interest.... :)

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,791 posts

If this is true, it's amazing.

GerdaHannah

GerdaHannah

• PipPip
  • 241 posts
I read on the net that WIT was not a real place, and it has a reputation of posting bizzare stories. I am bringing this up because if people believe this as proof and it is shown to be fake, they may not trust any proof of God in future also.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,074 posts

Blessings ,,,,,
Here is another interesting find
Message From God Found Hidden Inside DNA Sequence
Feb 01, 2013

imagesResearchers at Harvard University announced today that they have found what appears to be a message from God written inside the human genome.

In a little-explored section of non-coding DNA, a team of top geneticists discovered a 22-word snippet of ancient Aramaic in which God confirms his existence and his role in creating life on Earth.

The stunning finding represents nearly irrefutable evidence of God's existence and his role in creating the process of evolution by natural selection.

The message was discovered when researchers noticed strange mathematical patterns appearing within a certain section of the genome.

"Hello my children.This is Yahweh,the One True Lord.

You have found creations secret,Now share it peacefully

with the world."

For Heaven's Sake
"We knew the patterns weren't naturally occurring," explains Charles Watson, the lead scientist on the project, "but we couldn't come up with any convincing explanation for them.

"On a whim, we started cross referencing the patterns with language databases," he explains, "and we were shocked to find that the patterns corresponded to ancient Aramaic."

Stunned by its discovery, the team contacted language experts familiar with Aramaic - the language Jesus Christ spoke in daily life.

Entirely decoded, the message reads: "Hello my children. This is Yahweh, the one true Lord. You have found creation's secret. Now share it peacefully with the world."

Yahweh is the biblical name for the Judeo-Christian god.

Inherit The Earth

The findings will be published in the journal Nature next month, and are expected to provoke the biggest scientific controversy since Charles Darwin published his theory of natural selection in 1859.

"This doesn't mean that the theory of evolution is wrong," says Watson. "It's just incomplete. It seems that in reality the Judeo-Christian god actually started the whole process.

"And instead of just telling us about natural selection, he left a hidden signature that we could find 200,000 years later when we invented the right technology. It makes total sense really.

"Before this discovery I was a committed atheist. Now I'm a devout Christian. This is exactly the kind of proof I needed to ease my doubts."

In addition to its profound impact on science, the news is set to revolutionize the world of comparative religion.

"I think the message clearly indicates that God wants us to co-exist peacefully with our fellow human beings," says Janice Taylor, a bishop in the Anglican Church.

However, other Christian denominations have a different interpretation of the scientists' findings.

"Clearly this means our God is the one true God and that we should exterminate rival religions," says Frank Page, leader of the conservative Southern Baptist Convention. "Now that we have truth on our side, I think it's time we start a new crusade."

© Copyright Currant Media LLC. All rights reserved                                                                                                                                          Love,Kwik

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,074 posts

Blessings...

It is a real place,I have no idea if it is a real find but I have seen it in TV,,,,,not that that means much....

WyoTech
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WyoTech, formerly known as Wyoming Technical Institute,[1] is a for-profit college system founded in Laramie, Wyoming, in 1966.

Initially an automotive-themed school, under the ownership of Corinthian Colleges, Inc.,[2] WyoTech has four campuses offering degree and diploma programs in the fields of automotive, diesel, collision refinishing, motorcycle, marine technology, as well as construction trades. WyoTech also offers advanced training programs in applied service management; light duty diesel; advanced automotive diagnostics; street rod and custom fabrication; motorsports chassis fabrication; high performance power trains; and trim and upholstery technology.

Wyotech schools have some of the highest graduation rates of any two-year schools in the United States. For 2011, WyoTech Blairsville had a graduation rate of 85.1 percent, and WyoTech Laramie a graduation rate of 80.1 percent.[3]

In 2013, Wyotech schools faced layoffs and site closings as Corinthian Colleges, its parent company, received greater government scrutiny for its business and trading practices.[4][5]

Tuition is typically 300% to 400% more expensive than programs at community colleges.[6] Wyotech's student loan default rate is approximately 19%. [7] Wyotech's job placement rate is unknown.

Accreditation

WyoTech is nationally accredited but not regionally accredited. Most public and private universities are regionally accredited and will not accept credits or degrees from Wyotech for transfer

Love,Kwik

GerdaHannah

GerdaHannah

• PipPip
  • 241 posts
Can you please post a link for the discovery by Harvard scientists? I searched for it, but am not able to find it.

GerdaHannah

GerdaHannah

• PipPip
  • 241 posts
Wyoming Technical Institute is not the same as Wyoming Institute of Technology. They could be two totally different, unrelated places. I am sure there must be a way to find if a college/institute is real. And if it real, this is groundbreaking.

pawz

pawz

• PipPip
  • 249 posts

I think the reference to 'Harvard scientists' is  an attempt to give the story a degree of credibility - the only places I found the article repeated with  mention of 'Harvard' included were  a long way from mainstream news outlets, and one clearly states that it is a satirical publication, in which stories that are not true will appear... The WIT site attempts to give itself a history of respectability, but there is something about the language used, can't  quite say what, that makes me suspicious.  The findings and an article are reckoned to be appearing in the Nature journal 'next month'.. we will see... wonderful if true, but.....

Floatingaxe

Floatingaxe

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,131 posts

Even if it is found to be a fake finding, it's still true--- " Don’t you realize that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, who lives in you and was given to you by God? You do not belong to yourself " (1 Corinthians 6:19)

pawz

pawz

• PipPip
  • 249 posts

it is a piece of satire ( clue might be in  W.I.T). there is no 'linguist'  working at the Bob Jones University with the name of Matthew Boulder either. It is a hoax.  :(

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,498 posts

if you read some of the other things on this site, you will find it's posting things that are outrageously not true.   They also say in another story that Racism is caused by a genetic defect, that racists are missing chromosome 23.    That is what decides what sex we are among other things.

You don't reproduce with things like that totally missing.   They also say that Pizza Hut is going to use the drone delivery from Amazon to deliver pizza to the space station......    and if they join Amazon Prime, it will be free shipping.

This story is the figment of someone's imagination......   but a really good imagination.....   but nowhere close to reality.

btw did you know that WIT says that 95% of all homosexuals are Catholic...     Guess that makes me unusual for all that I know don't believe in God at all.....     maybe they are closet Catholics????   LoL

Fraught

Fraught

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts

I think we need to watch for things like this as a warning and as a reminder that we must be very familiar with our scripture. To me, the phrase I copied and pasted below sounds nothing like the God of the Bible.  It has the ring of words I've read from Muhammed or the Dahli Lama (spelling?). 

"Hello my children.This is Yahweh,the One True Lord.

You have found creations secret,Now share it peacefully

with the world."

pawz

pawz

• PipPip
  • 249 posts

I agree ( but I am still disappointed - and slightly embarrassed to have been taken in) :blush2:

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,498 posts

I agree ( but I am still disappointed - and slightly embarrassed to have been taken in) :blush2:

it happens to the best of us....   Usually with me I let it slip because I really want it to be true..... 

pawz

pawz

• PipPip
  • 249 posts

this http://www.abc.net.a...4/04/133634.htm  makes me feel a bit better :)

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,988 posts

:thumbsup:

No Such Thing As Junk DNA

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. Genesis 1:31

You've probably heard of a molecule called DNA, otherwise known as "The Blueprint Of Life". Molecular biologists have been examining and mapping the DNA for a few decades now. But as they've looked more closely at the DNA, they've been getting increasingly bothered by one inconvenient little fact - the fact that 97% of the DNA is junk, and it has no known use or function! But, an usual collaboration between molecular biologists, cryptoanalysists (people who break secret codes), linguists (people who study languages) and physicists, has found strange hints of a hidden language in this so- called "junk DNA" http://www.abc.net.a...4/04/133634.htm

Just More Evolutionary Junk Science

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: 1 Timothy 6:20

Only about 3% of the DNA actually codes for amino acids, which in turn make proteins, and eventually, little babies. The remaining 97% of the DNA is, according to conventional wisdom, not gems, but junk.

The molecular biologists call this junk DNA, introns. Introns are like enormous commercial breaks or advertisements that interrupt the real program - except in the DNA, they take up 97% of the broadcast time. Introns are so important, that Richard Roberts and Phillip Sharp, who did much of the early work on introns back in 1977, won a Nobel Prize for their work in 1993. But even today, we still don't know what introns are really for.

Simon Shepherd, who lectures in cryptography and computer security at the University of Bradford in the United Kingdom, took an approach, that was based on his line of work. He looked on the junk DNA, as just another secret code to be broken. He analysed it, and he now reckons that one probable function of introns, is that they are some sort of error correction code - to fix up the occasional mistakes that happen as the DNA replicates itself. But even if he's right, introns could have lots of other uses. http://www.abc.net.a...4/04/133634.htm

IMO

:)

giggling appy

giggling appy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Legit sources have also fallen prey to those who create and spread urban legends or conspiracy stories. There have also been instances when legit sources themselves will knowingly create false stories, simply to improve viewer ratings. In the first post, there is scripture used in the article as proof that what the author of the article said was true. Compare that to when satan was tempting Jesus, he used scripture to his own advantage.

People want all kinds of physical proofs through science of God's existence because in that way it is by their standards and reasoning and puts them in charge of deciding if God is real or not, instead of what God has said about himself. The author of this article has used his/her own standard of reasoning instead of what the bible says about how we know God is present. This scripture written on dna is nonsense and foolishness, because the bible says we come to see and know God by faith. God will not except any other way to him. No matter how brilliant the thought.

1 Corinthians 2 : 13

This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual realities with Spirit-taught words.

pawz

pawz

• PipPip
  • 249 posts

I take your point giggling - but I do not entirely agree with the idea that looking for evidence of God in science is  necessarily a bad thing. The writer of the first article is using satire - there is no genuine attempt to find God in that instance. Likewise, the second article is not, as I see it, interested in proving the existence of a creator but,in trying to make sense of what seems like 'junk' DNA,that they think they see some sort of orderly language in there. From MY point of view, as a believer,  everything good in creation has God's finger-print on it, and finding these 'finger-prints', whether they are to do with the harmonies in maths or music or physics,the golden mean ratio, fibonacci  sequence - none of which I properly understand, but glimpse an order and design to them which intrigues and excites me - the way the whole of  creation weaves and binds together and relates in its dependence and cooperation ( until WE mess it up) -anything perfect and complete that shows you that there is a Master Designer behind it all.... I rejoice in such evidences, not because I doubt there is a God, or need physical proofs, but simply because it gladdens my heart to see the work of His fingers in the world around me. 

It tells us in Romans 1:20  For the unseen things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things made, both His eternal power and Godhead, for them to be without excuse.
Rom 1:21  Because knowing God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful. But they became vain in their reasonings, and their undiscerning heart was darkened.

I understand that to mean that the evidence of the invisible is discerned through the visible - and seeing these things should lead men to glorify the Creator - but the foolish and undiscerning do not. The evidence is there for the unbelieving, but they choose not to  see. If a seeking person were to see the evidence of a Creator down their microscope, or through their maths, or by studying biology, surely it would be a good thing, and maybe instrumental in turning them toward  faith.  There are many famous scientists who 'found God', I like to think that for some, it was because of their work rather than in spite of it....

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network