christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Receive the Word of exhortation

* * * * * 1 votes Greeting all

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

Mikko Ainasoja

Mikko Ainasoja
  • Members *
  • 7 posts

I Mikko Ainasoja servant of the Lord in the Lord Jesus Christ, I greet you reader.

Today, I in the Lord Jesus Christ wanted to bring out the Word of the Spirit to every man, my calling and that wisdom what is given to me. Please accept this Word of exhortation.

Love your neighbor as yourself, love everyone, but do not let anything, or anyone to seduce you, because this time has much temptation. Do not let the days gone by, todey or the future seduce you and separated from the Lord, do not let anything to seduce you. Love the God with all your heart, always seeking what is pleasing to the Lord. Remember, fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Do not love this world, because this world is not good, love the God. Also, remember that, that the God is holy, and also you must be holy, to stay in the Lord Christ. Branch will not live without trees, and man will not live without the Lord Christ.

And finaly. May God almighty bless every people in the Lord Jesus Christ! Remember to love all, doing good. Be hearers of the Word, but also doers of the Word. Please accept this Word of exhortation. Glory to the God forever and ever. Amen.

More below:

***Link removed***

**There is a place in your profile where you can add a url to your blog. Please use what is provided and not continue to make your posts an advertisement for your personal site.**  

Edited by Mikko Ainasoja, 16 July 2014 - 02:58 AM.
Link removed

countingsheep

countingsheep

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Hi Mikko Look forward to your next post

Praise Jesus

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,765 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,322 posts

Welcome :)

Floatingaxe

Floatingaxe

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,131 posts

Welcome to Worthy, Mikko.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,104 posts

Welcome~!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,719 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

Mikko Ainasoja

Mikko Ainasoja
  • Members *
  • 7 posts
thankyou everyone,

Hopefully you'll find some understanding to my write what I send to you in the Lord Jesus Christ, cause this time is time of heresy, time of misleading, and I hope, that you also recognize all this, so you dont get lost from to him who is the Life, So be careful all peoples what you believe, or what you dont believe. The time of heresy is now

And other thing what I had to remind everyone is that, that we must have love for everyone, and we must be very selfless in this, to make it happen right, like the God was to plan to do it. Thanks to him forever, and ever. Amen. Love we must everyone, but we also must beware, to other peoples wicked ways, so we do no get lost from the Lord ourselves

And finaly. Live peace to everyone, if its only up to you, live peace.

Sincerely to you all

Mikko Ainasoja

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,863 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,104 posts

Welcome~!

Mikko Ainasoja

Mikko Ainasoja
  • Members *
  • 7 posts
Greetings to you all. 

Today I in the Lord Christ have a message for all peoples, from my calling, and that wisdom what is given to me. 

First, I must tell you that, that some one may call me a Non-denominational Christian, but I am just a Christian, like the apostles before me, and my church is the God´s church, nothing else.

Also I in the Lord Jesus Christ want to encourage to all you, to let yourselves to be renewed in our God´s spirit, to become a new person, a whole new man, to fill our Lord´s will in night, and day, and to become the children of the God.

And may God Almighty bless all the peoples in they repentance in our Lord Jesus Christ. Honor to him, and honor to the God, forever, and ever. Amen.

Sincerely to you all

Mikko Ainasoja

This writing is a edited copy, to one my writting, and I use it, to encourage, and lead people to the Truth.

Edited by Mikko Ainasoja, 17 July 2014 - 02:22 PM.

LovelyJoni

LovelyJoni
  • Members
  • 58 posts
Hi Mikko,
Welcome to worthy. I agree with you, that's why I point people towards reading their Bible. Everything anyone needs is right there. God bless you.

ThereIsFreedom

ThereIsFreedom
  • Members
  • 48 posts
I Love it Mikko! I love the emphasis on being doers of the Word & always seeking to please God. The words you spoke are very true & wise. God bless you my brother. 🙏

Mikko Ainasoja

Mikko Ainasoja
  • Members *
  • 7 posts

I can not be silent. I have to speak again. Oh man, I hope you understand your best and hear me, because I will tell you true, cause I will speak that which the Spirit gives me. I do not speak on my own for you, so hear me, let my words to help you. Become clean for it, as I. Do not be so hard to me, instead receive what I give. Do not look elsewhere, then you will become know the truth, as I do. Do not get lost in yourself to other teachings, that seduces you, but hold to that, what I give to you, cause I give to you, what the Spirit gives to me. Let me guide you to way to the Truth, and soon you will know him, which the world does not know.

Take my words, and you shall find, he who is the Truth.

Exhorting for you

Mikko Ainasoja

Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ, and The God.

Written previous night, to all peoples

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Welcome to Worthy Mikko Ainasoja!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!

God bless you!! :)

Mikko Ainasoja

Mikko Ainasoja
  • Members *
  • 7 posts

But there is not spiritual wisdom, in man. Do not man search what is the God´s will.

Hear me man.

I know him which is the Truth, he is our Lord Jesus Christ, and he want that all man turn and get cured.

I lead you to him which is the Life, because he leads me, an he wants you all to join him

Exhorting from

Mikko Ainasoja

A servant of the Lord Jesus Christ, and God.

This writing is a edited copy, to my writing, what I have write today, to all peoples

Edited by Mikko Ainasoja, 23 July 2014 - 07:21 AM.

Tiffany

Tiffany
  • Members
  • 18 posts
Hi mikko....i am new here too and i felt like ur words spoke to me.
I welcome ur New posts...
God is present within me always but at the same time the devil is trying his hardest to seep in my life through everyone and everyone else...
But Jesus is protecting me...
One of my visions is of unconditional love and i am not sure what my next steps are to be.

Thank u

Tiffany

Treasure

Treasure

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,818 posts
Welcome 😃

Mikko Ainasoja

Mikko Ainasoja
  • Members *
  • 7 posts
Greetings to you all

Right kind of love in our Lord Jesus Christ is to love everyone, but do not walk they bad ways, but stay in the Lord always. 

Love all, and hope, that they will get to know the Truth and be saved, just like you hope for you self, hope, that to other too, but always remember that, that in the end only few will survive. Do not mislead yourself to believe in other way.

Do good, and be very unselfish to doing that, because we had to be very sincerely for all that, so it can be from the God, what we doing and from new man born to Spirit, and not from flesh, but from God.

And the end, everybody be holy, because God is holy.

May God Almighty bless you all in our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

Sincerely to you all

Mikko Ainasoja

Edited by Mikko Ainasoja, 24 July 2014 - 04:36 PM.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network