- This is a delicious roast. It is quick and easy to prepare
- 4 lbs chuck roast (a rump roast would work also)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope au jus mix
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 -5 pepperoncini peppers
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
1 Spray your slow cooker with nonstick spray.
2 Place roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle with a little black pepper and a little seasoned salt.
3 Sprinkle the top with the ranch dressing mix and the au jus mix.
4 Place peppers on top of mixes.
5 Add the stick of butter on top.
6 Set your slow cooker to 8 hours and forget it.
7 You do not add any additional water or broth to this.