christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hello Brothers and Sisters in Christ!

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

ThereIsFreedom

ThereIsFreedom
  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:God(Father, Son , Holy Spirit). Obedience. Holiness. Love. Husband. The Church. Prayer. Bible. Family. Helping the lost find truth. Helping the chosen remain in the truth. Learning. Teaching. Loving. Encouraging. Worshiping (only God). Sharing. Humbling.
    It all starts with God, it all ends with God.
It is my first time in this forum so I just want to say hello and God bless all of you faithful servants of God.

Hippie333

Hippie333

Veteran Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • Interests:Christ, studying the Bible, my family....I am an artist ( for a living) and I like to airbrush and pinstripe. I also do steel art. I also enjoy playing the guitar and throwing Fruit Loops at my (4) kids :)

Welcome to Worthy!!!!

BeauJangles

BeauJangles

• PipPip
  • 185 posts
  • Interests:musician/folk singer, reading, esp. God's Word. preference: KJV. writer/poet. Messianic Judaic Ministries, meeting and making friends in Christ, from all nations. Sharing my faith with others on-line. Enjoy people with a sense of humor.

Welcome to Worthy, Sister!

God bless you,

Shalom

David/BeauJangles 

JHERB

JHERB

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts
welcome to worthy

Samonee

Samonee
  • Members
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Taking care of my home & husband.
    Scripture memory, Bible Study
Welcome, I am new here also.

ThereIsFreedom

ThereIsFreedom
  • Members
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:God(Father, Son , Holy Spirit). Obedience. Holiness. Love. Husband. The Church. Prayer. Bible. Family. Helping the lost find truth. Helping the chosen remain in the truth. Learning. Teaching. Loving. Encouraging. Worshiping (only God). Sharing. Humbling.
Thanks everyone! :-] @Samonee: Thank you & Welcome you too :-)

Edited by ThereIsFreedom, 15 July 2014 - 06:20 PM.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,375 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Welcome~!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,608 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general,artwork,animal trainer,cooking & eating,laughing

Blessings ThereIsFreedom

Welcome to Worthy......hello,pleasure to meet you & may God Bless you & your family .....we have a chat room here,you can meet more Worthy Family members there also,someone always there 24/7.....stop in & say"hi"....

With love in Christ,Kwik

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,608 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general,artwork,animal trainer,cooking & eating,laughing

Blessings Samonee!

Welcome to Worthy..........nice to meet you & I do hope that you also will visit our 24/7 live chat room........Worthy is truly a Blessing ,to God be the Glory!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Kenzie

Kenzie
  • Members
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:Theology, philosophy, apologetics, politics, writing, music, the saxophone, gaming, the Internet
Great to meet you! I hope to see you around on the forums!

Logan

Logan

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Welcome to worthy

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,162 posts

Welcome :)

Last Daze

Last Daze

• PipPip
  • 147 posts

Welcome!  I'm new too.  Glad to see many coming aboard.

paulbassett

paulbassett
  • Members
  • 8 posts

God Bless you always!

ThereIsFreedom

ThereIsFreedom
  • Members
  • 42 posts
Thank you all for the love <3 God is good!!!!

1x1is1

1x1is1

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Welcome to our 3 new members.  Make Worthy your earthly refuge. You will be very comfortable here and meet lots of fellow Believers.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,608 posts

Blessings to LastDaze & paulbasset !

Welcome to Worthy................great to have you both join us ,Praise the Lord for Blessing us all with this Worthy Ministry!Glory to God for all things......I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do                                                 With love-in Christ,Kwik

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Interests:praising the Lord. Writing, computers
Welcome!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,255 posts
  • Interests:Books, classics, Italian/French
    Languages.
    Music. Classical, Sacred,Opera.
    Philosophy, Poetry.
    Social Anthropology.

Welcome to Worthy. 

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Welcome to Worthy ThereIsFreedom!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!

God bless you!! :)

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network