christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

"Jesus today"

* * * * * 1 votes If God is for us who can be a

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts

From 'Jesus Today' - "You are on an adventurous trail with Me. This is not an easy time, but it is nonetheless good---full of blessings as well as struggles. Beopen to learning all that I want to teach you as you journey through challenging terrain. And be willing to let go of familiar comforts so you can say a wholehearted "Yes!" to this adventure.
I will give you everything you need to cope with the challenges you face. Don't waste energy projecting yourself into the future---trying to walk through those "not yet" times in your mind. This is a form of unbelief. I have limited resources to provide what you need, including a vast army of angels at My beck and call.
'Pray continually' as you make decisions about this journey. I can help you make wise choices because I know everything---including what lies ahead on your path. Your mind makes various plans about 'your way', but I AM THE ONE who directs your steps and makes them sure.

Jesus promised to be with us until the end of days if we belong to him "Deuteronomy 31:8

As we go through our daily burdens He is always  with us,as I was ready this devotion it very much lifted my Spirit!

"Yes" Jesus whatever we face we are not alone,life brings us good and bad days but with Jesus we can face today and our tomorrows!

Can we encourage each other with these words?

If God is for us who can be against us?

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,704 posts
  • Interests:Books, classics, Italian/French
    Languages.
    Music. Classical, Sacred,Opera.
    Philosophy, Poetry.
    Social Anthropology.

These two verses have more so than in any other time in my life as now,  given me strength and reassurance. 

Deuteronomy 31:8 8 The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged

Php 4:13  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts

Amen, what would we do without Jesus ,He  is all  we need for everyday struggles ,when I read the "Jesus today "devotion it reminded me again how thankful I am to know who hold the whole wide world in His arms:)

No matter the ups and downs He has been there......

Hebrews 6 :19

We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain,

Psalm 150:^Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD!

Thank you Jesus! :)

Thank you Jesus

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • Interests:praising the Lord. Writing, computers
Yesterday today and forever He never changes! Thank you Jesus for changing my heart, mind and life!

jmlusa2000

jmlusa2000

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • Interests:Reading the word and learning from it, spiritual and personal growth, being myself, my family and friends, my cat Bella, working as a nurse, traveling. :)

Psalm 34: 17-18:

The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them;
    he delivers them from all their troubles.
 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted
    and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,102 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general,artwork,animal trainer,cooking & eating,laughing

Blessings.....

I cannot even begin to imagine following Moses & seeing before my very eyes a pillar of clouds by day & a pillar of fir to light the way at night.......I can't imagine looking back to see horses & chariots swallowed up by the waters that parted for my safe passage,I cannot imagine seeing manna fall from the sky or water gushing from a rock.....or how about the walls crumbing down from the fortified city of Jericho????

But all these people were given a Promise ,an Oath made by our Heavenly Father.......He will never leave or forsake us.........He has been Faithful to those that love Him ,time after time after time....through exile, wars,famine,sickness,plagues.......and Glory to God,that is the God we Trust,we have that same Promise from that same ,never changing God............................Bless the Lord,Oh my soul & all that is within me!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts
Praise God, from whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye heav’nly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!
Praise God the Father who’s the source;
Praise God the Son who is the course;
Praise God the Spirit who’s the flow;
Praise God, our portion here below!

With everything going on around us it's so wonderful to who holds the future :)

Praying and trusting God who give us the peace He only can give~

Philippians 4:7

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

jmlusa2000

jmlusa2000

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • Interests:Reading the word and learning from it, spiritual and personal growth, being myself, my family and friends, my cat Bella, working as a nurse, traveling. :)

Praise God, from whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye heav’nly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost!

Praise God the Father who’s the source;
Praise God the Son who is the course;
Praise God the Spirit who’s the flow;
Praise God, our portion here below!

With everything going on around us it's so wonderful to who holds the future :)

Praying and trusting God who give us the peace He only can give~

Philippians 4:7

And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

AMEN!! 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,023 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Amen~!

tmichele

tmichele
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Studying the bible,

I love Jesus so much.  

He's helped me get the bad influences out of my life and replaced them with some good, holy ones.

He helps me to be more patience, kind, and forgiving even when my emotions say otherwise!

I'm glad He snatched me out the enemy's hand and holds me close.

I can hardly wait for His return. (the world is really, really dark!)

Here's some of my favorite verses about the Lord's presence in my everyday life:

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. (Isaiah 43:2)

For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.(Psalm 91:11)

No man shall be able to stand before you all the days of your life. Just as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you or forsake you. (Joshua 1:5)

Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt you. (Luke 10:19)

God bless and keep you all!    :amen:

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,205 posts
  • Interests:Birdwatching, Bible study
Is. 43 But now, thus says the Lord, Who created you O Jacob, And He Who formed you O Israel:
Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have call you by your name, you are Mine!
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you.
For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior.

While these words were written to the Israelites, God has spoken them to my heart as promises before my darkest hours. He has reassured me that I am redeemed by Christ's blood, He has called me by name and I belong to Him as one of His sheep.
He was with me throughout spiritual battles, difficult trials and family deaths. Even when our apartment burned around us not a hair was singed, and the stairway was not engulfed in flames till we had safely made it out the flaming doorway.
The Holy One of Israel truly is my Savior. He has never ever forsaken me or let me down. No never.

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,460 posts
  • Interests:Dog training, fellowshipping with my family at Worthy. Worshiping the Lord in song. Sharing Jesus with those who do not know Him.

From 'Jesus Today' - "You are on an adventurous trail with Me. This is not an easy time, but it is nonetheless good---full of blessings as well as struggles. Beopen to learning all that I want to teach you as you journey through challenging terrain. And be willing to let go of familiar comforts so you can say a wholehearted "Yes!" to this adventure.
I will give you everything you need to cope with the challenges you face. Don't waste energy projecting yourself into the future---trying to walk through those "not yet" times in your mind. This is a form of unbelief. I have limited resources to provide what you need, including a vast army of angels at My beck and call.
'Pray continually' as you make decisions about this journey. I can help you make wise choices because I know everything---including what lies ahead on your path. Your mind makes various plans about 'your way', but I AM THE ONE who directs your steps and makes them sure.

Jesus promised to be with us until the end of days if we belong to him "Deuteronomy 31:8

As we go through our daily burdens He is always  with us,as I was ready this devotion it very much lifted my Spirit!

"Yes" Jesus whatever we face we are not alone,life brings us good and bad days but with Jesus we can face today and our tomorrows!

Can we encourage each other with these words?

If God is for us who can be against us?

Amen sister!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network