christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Much love and Many thanks to my Worthy Family!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • Interests:praising the Lord. Writing, computers
I know you all must think oh its that crazy alien asking for prayer again. I just would like to express my love and thanks to all my wonderful Christian family for the years of prayer and fellowship! You have prayed when I have aske for prayer many times. Thank you so very much! I can't tell you what it means to know you are always there and when I request your prayers, the warriors go to work! Thanks.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,631 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

:thumbsup:

chichriso

chichriso
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Love is a mistery 

Edited by ncn, 08 August 2014 - 04:38 PM.
Please do not post links

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network