Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Seeing numbers, Illusion or prophetic?

4 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So.... Lately I have been bombarded with seeings numbers, i see 111 222 333 and 911 everywhere mostly 222. the freaky thing is im not looking for them and I didnt ask for them. i ignored it for a while but they keep popping up.

I eventually decided to see if they have any biblical meaning, i know that three stands for the trinity but I didnt know anything beyond that but I found something interesting with 222, I read mathew 22:2 it reads the kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son. and revelations 22:20 Jesus states I am coming soon- in fact just in revelations 22 he says 3 times I am coming soon.

I dont know much else on these numbers or even if I should take it seriously, But 222 is showing up every where in all sorts of places and it shocks me to see it everytime because I dont expect it.

Posted · Report post

This happens to me sometimes when I hear a new catch phrase. I'll hear the same line 3 or 4 times in a day. Sometimes in a movie, general conversation, in a letter... 

If it's cool enough, I'll start using it :). Well, as long as it's appropriate : :mgcheerful:

Posted · Report post

I would not take it seriously at all. Everyday, something repetitive shows up, but that certainly does not mean is is some sort of coded or secret message from God.

Posted · Report post

I see numerology as being meaningless, if that's what you're talking about.  You can essentially extrapolate a number or set of numbers to mean anything.  Without any "rules" or "givens" you're basically adrift, left to your own imagination.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0