christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

This is Genesis

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
21 replies to this topic

Genesis

Genesis
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Funny-Cat-41.jpg

Hello,

I found your site in a search for Christian forums. I've followed the news section here for awhile and decided this may be a wonderful place for true fellowship in the Lord.

Lord knows there are a lot of forums that profess to be of Christ that are something other.

I look forward to sharing with you all on the boards. :madgrin: Talk to you soon.

Blessings,

Genesis

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,004 posts

Welcome~!

Kenzie

Kenzie
  • Members
  • 50 posts
Welcome to the forums!

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,202 posts
Hi genesis, we have a lot of cat lovers on Worthy, and we do welcome you. Some of us just love nature and the beauty of God's creation. Do make yourself at home here.
Blessings,
Willa

B3L13v3R

B3L13v3R

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Hi Genesis! Welcome :)

Genesis

Genesis
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Thank you all for your warm welcome. :bighug:  Yes, cat's are one of God's most wonderful creatures. They keep us humble. When we call a dog they come right away. While cat's look at you as if to say, right! Leave a message. :biggrinflip:  Unless of course we call them with the electric can opener whirring.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,619 posts
Welcome!

I am a Golden-Retriever.png kind of guy.

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,307 posts

Welcome :)

godchaser

godchaser
  • Members
  • 14 posts

awesome thread

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts
Welcome

Genesis

Genesis
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Welcome!

I am a Golden-Retriever.png kind of guy.

Gorgeous.

I'm not prejudice.**Link removed**. ;)

Welcome :)

awesome thread

Welcome

Thank you all for the welcome. smiley-gen101.gif

Edited by ncn, 25 July 2014 - 11:59 PM.
Please be careful when using links , a lot of them have inappropriate ads on them

countingsheep

countingsheep

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts

Hi!  Welcome!

Glory to God

Edited by countingsheep, 25 July 2014 - 11:12 PM.

jmlusa2000

jmlusa2000

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,347 posts

Welcome to worthy, Genesis. :) God Bless you! 

Genesis

Genesis
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Welcome to worthy, Genesis. :) God Bless you! 

Thank you. And may God bless you and yours as well. :)

Rose petal

Rose petal
  • Members
  • 16 posts
Welcome Genesis,
I'm new too. Cute cat pics!

Genesis

Genesis
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Thank you. :)
Welcome to the forum.

Floatingaxe

Floatingaxe

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,131 posts

Welcome to Worthy, Genesis!

welcome19.gif

Genesis

Genesis
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Awww, :wub: that's a precious kitty.

Thank you for the welcome, floatingaxe. :dance:

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,087 posts

Blessings Genesis,,,

Did you alter that  cats mouth with some kind of computer gadget,that cannot be a real cat face?    That is a people smile-lol

I was telling Logan the other day"Shhhh",he kept saying the word "cat"" & I was afraid my cat "Cheech" might hear him........you see.I never told him that he is a cat,so he has doesn't know.......he comes immediately when he is called,he obeys all voice commands,walks on a leash & all that good stuff.....

So,shhhh......you just can't tell them they are a cat                                             With love,Kwik

Genesis

Genesis
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Blessings Genesis,,,

Did you alter that  cats mouth with some kind of computer gadget,that cannot be a real cat face?    That is a people smile-lol

I was telling Logan the other day"Shhhh",he kept saying the word "cat"" & I was afraid my cat "Cheech" might hear him........you see.I never told him that he is a cat,so he has doesn't know.......he comes immediately when he is called,he obeys all voice commands,walks on a leash & all that good stuff.....

So,shhhh......you just can't tell them they are a cat                                             With love,Kwik

No, I didn't alter anything. It was a free images pic at TinyPic. So cute, I couldn't resist.

I think cats know they rule the world. ;) They're just amused that we think we own them when really, we're at their beck and call. They meow, we come running. They purr, we give them more lovin cuddles and scratches, they bat a toy mouse toward us and we'll sit for hours foregoing what we were going to do, just because we think we were invited to sit on the floor and play.   We're so easy. :laugh:

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network