christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Southern California Christians

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

Raife

Raife
  • 4 posts

This is to let those of us online who may be in California in on a fairly well known tidbit...

The Rock Church in San Bernardino CA is helping the Ghetto overcome it's issues, and spreading the word of God... through LOVE.

That word, is probably the best four letter word we have, and the most misunderstood, underused, and we need to pay attention to all aspects of what it means...

I'm Raife... I am new to this chat, but have been a Christian (Baptist/Catholic) since birth... I hope instead of shouting the Bible to others, more we are leading by example..

To those of you in need of Christ's love, I direct you to our church, google it and see if you learn a message from God.  I'm not "selling" our church to you, it's your choice to seek us out and only you can decide what church is a fit for yourself.... BUT... I do think if you're a lost sheep, it's a great place to being your new future... so go seek! 

Raife

Hippie333

Hippie333

Veteran Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Welcome to Worthy !! - Hope you find as great a fellowship here as I have. If you have any questions or need anything please feel free to ask or contact any of us in the Ministry here...or post on the boards.

God Bless,

Hip

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,004 posts

Welcome~!

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,307 posts

Welcome :)

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts
Welcome!

LadyC

LadyC

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,719 posts

This is to let those of us online who may be in California in on a fairly well known tidbit...

The Rock Church in San Bernardino CA is helping the Ghetto overcome it's issues, and spreading the word of God... through LOVE.

That word, is probably the best four letter word we have, and the most misunderstood, underused, and we need to pay attention to all aspects of what it means...

I'm Raife... I am new to this chat, but have been a Christian (Baptist/Catholic) since birth... I hope instead of shouting the Bible to others, more we are leading by example..

To those of you in need of Christ's love, I direct you to our church, google it and see if you learn a message from God.  I'm not "selling" our church to you, it's your choice to seek us out and only you can decide what church is a fit for yourself.... BUT... I do think if you're a lost sheep, it's a great place to being your new future... so go seek! 

Raife

welcome raife :)

why don't you create a signature line that invites people to visit your church if they're ever visiting your city? include the name of your church and where it's located. i think it's ok to include a link to it in your sig line. then as you become active on the forums, people will see your church info everytime you post!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network