christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I Am New Here

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
18 replies to this topic

Gentle Fawn

Gentle Fawn
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Hi, I am Gentle Fawn. Yes, I am a Christian have been for 40yrs.  I am married (40yrs also), I have 2 adult children, 3 adult grandkids and I great grand-daughter; we also have 3 fur babies( dogs) Cody, Keisha & Sky: all were abandoned and abuse, I rescued them.

If I remember right this is my first post.

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,376 posts

Welcome to Worthy :)

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,763 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,977 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

cindie

cindie
  • 3 posts

Welcome Gentle Fawn! You sound like a wealthy woman with all of that wonderful family, and that heritage of many years of walking with the Lord.

Your Sister in Christ,

Cindi

jmlusa2000

jmlusa2000

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts

Hi, I am Gentle Fawn. Yes, I am a Christian have been for 40yrs.  I am married (40yrs also), I have 2 adult children, 3 adult grandkids and I great grand-daughter; we also have 3 fur babies( dogs) Cody, Keisha & Sky: all were abandoned and abuse, I rescued them.

Welcome to worthy, Gentle Fawn. I am curious why that name, Gentle Fawn? I like it :) 

turtletwo

turtletwo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Welcome. I like your user name.

turtletwo

turtletwo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

:blush2: Oops. As I was typing someone already said that ( about liking your name ). Didn't know, but I still love the name. Good question too...as to how you chose it.

Gentle Fawn

Gentle Fawn
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Welcome to worthy, Gentle Fawn. I am curious why that name, Gentle Fawn? I like it :)

The name Gentle Fawn, describes how I want to be when interacting with people and also how I want to be towards myself. I have had a very hard life, various forms of abuse, but this is a portrayal of the new identity which the Lord is forming within me.

jmlusa2000

jmlusa2000

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts

The name Gentle Fawn, describes how I want to be when interacting with people and also how I want to be towards myself. I have had a very hard life, various forms of abuse, but this is a portrayal of the new identity which the Lord is forming within me.

Praise Jesus! That is great about your new identity in Christ. I will be praying for you. :) God Bless you. :bighug2:

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,485 posts

Welcome~!

LovelyJoni

LovelyJoni
  • Members
  • 58 posts
Hi, welcome to worthy

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,060 posts

Welcome to Worthy. 

Soulserf

Soulserf
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Welcome Gentle fawn your already an inspiration being married 40yrs I praise you. My marriage lasted 15yrs and was destroyed by drugs & alcohol.

Cathy

Cathy
  • Members
  • 5 posts
Hi I'm new here also . I'm Cathy from Australia

Snow

Snow

• PipPip
  • 212 posts

Welcome Gentle Fawn! 

M_B

M_B
  • Members
  • 9 posts

wellcome!!!!!!!!

Matanah

Matanah
  • Banned
  • 78 posts

Hi :)

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

Welcome

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network