Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I Am New Here

19 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hi, I am Gentle Fawn. Yes, I am a Christian have been for 40yrs.  I am married (40yrs also), I have 2 adult children, 3 adult grandkids and I great grand-daughter; we also have 3 fur babies( dogs) Cody, Keisha & Sky: all were abandoned and abuse, I rescued them.

If I remember right this is my first post.

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy :)

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy!!

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy.

Posted · Report post

Welcome Gentle Fawn! You sound like a wealthy woman with all of that wonderful family, and that heritage of many years of walking with the Lord.

Your Sister in Christ,

Cindi

Posted · Report post

Hi, I am Gentle Fawn. Yes, I am a Christian have been for 40yrs.  I am married (40yrs also), I have 2 adult children, 3 adult grandkids and I great grand-daughter; we also have 3 fur babies( dogs) Cody, Keisha & Sky: all were abandoned and abuse, I rescued them.

Welcome to worthy, Gentle Fawn. I am curious why that name, Gentle Fawn? I like it :) 

Posted · Report post

Welcome. I like your user name.

Posted · Report post

:blush2: Oops. As I was typing someone already said that ( about liking your name ). Didn't know, but I still love the name. Good question too...as to how you chose it.

Posted · Report post

Welcome to worthy, Gentle Fawn. I am curious why that name, Gentle Fawn? I like it :)

The name Gentle Fawn, describes how I want to be when interacting with people and also how I want to be towards myself. I have had a very hard life, various forms of abuse, but this is a portrayal of the new identity which the Lord is forming within me.

Posted · Report post

The name Gentle Fawn, describes how I want to be when interacting with people and also how I want to be towards myself. I have had a very hard life, various forms of abuse, but this is a portrayal of the new identity which the Lord is forming within me.

Praise Jesus! That is great about your new identity in Christ. I will be praying for you. :) God Bless you. :bighug2:

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!

Posted · Report post

Hi, welcome to worthy

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy. 

Posted · Report post

Welcome Gentle fawn your already an inspiration being married 40yrs I praise you. My marriage lasted 15yrs and was destroyed by drugs & alcohol.

Posted · Report post

Hi I'm new here also . I'm Cathy from Australia

Posted · Report post

Welcome Gentle Fawn! 

Posted · Report post

wellcome!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Hi :)

Posted · Report post

Welcome