Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Youth Bible Trivia

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey guys, we are going to start a bible trivia game for the youth on Saturday afternoons. It's for those 18 and under but you ancient guys can come, just give the younger guys first shot at answering :)

We will meet in the chat lobby at 5 pm Eastern time, 10 pm in the UK, then move to the youth room. It will be a good time and the more people who come, the more fun it will be.

Posted · Report post

We had a lot of fun doing trivia last week. We are going to play again tomorrow. We will meet in the lobby at 5 pm eastern time, that's 10pm in the UK, and then move to the youth room. Hope to see you guys there.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Youths are the most volnerable beings therefore they should  be given due attention at all times.

Edited by ncn
Please do not post links

Posted · Report post

We had a lot of fun again this week in the youth forum with trivia. 

The game was started and finished with a prayer, as all events in the youth forum are. 

We thanked God for giving us Worthy and making it a safe place for us to fellowship together;

remembering George and asking God to keep him and his family safe. 

Also, we gave thanks for all our friends and family. 

It was great to see you all there.  :)

Come and join us on Saturday at 5pm eastern time , that's 10p in the UK , we meet in the main chat room , (Lobby) then move on to the youth room

Oh by the way, we don't dazzle you with prizes or points, we just have fun being together and all joining in  :thumbsup:

Bring your own pizza  :clap:

Posted · Report post

The game was started and finished with a prayer, as all events in the youth forum are. 

We thanked God for giving us Worthy and making it a safe place for us to fellowship together;

Come and join us on Saturday at 5pm eastern time , that's 10p in the UK , we meet in the main chat room , (Lobby) then move on to the youth room

Oh by the way, we don't dazzle you with prizes or points, we just have fun being together and all joining in  :thumbsup:

Sounds as if you all had fun, will try and pop in tomorrow.

But I'm ancient :biggrin2:  

Posted · Report post

We don't mind ancient folks coming in...as long as you behave as well as we do :P

Posted · Report post

Good to see the youth making new roads!  I may want to slip in with Nigel and see if we have enough brain cells to compete!  By the way, a trivia question about the word "trivia."  Where did that word originate and what is the meaning?  I will be checking the answers to see how many copied and pasted the answer from a Google search :biggrin2:.

Posted · Report post

Well...without googling my first thought would be that it comes from the word trivial...other than that I wouldn't know without looking it up. Except that the original word might have had something to do with three of something.

Posted · Report post

:thumbsup:

All the days of the afflicted are evil: but he that is of a merry heart hath a continual feast. Proverbs 15:15

Posted · Report post

Thanks Brother Joe. You are welcome to come join in if you have time.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Brother Joe. You are welcome to come join in if you have time.

:)

Posted · Report post

oohhh I will bring pizza and soda. :)

Posted · Report post

Hey guys, just a reminder...trivia in the youth chat room this Saturday! That's August 23 at 5pm eastern time, 10pm in the UK. We have been having a great time the past few weeks. I hope to see you guys there   :thumbsup:

:)

Posted · Report post

Don't forget...youth trivia on Saturday August 30th! Meet in the lobby at 5pm eastern time...That's 10pm in the UK.

We have been having a lot of fun each week. Hope to see y'all there!

Posted · Report post

Hello guys, just a reminder that we will be having Bible trivia in the youth room on Saturday September 6!

We will meet in the lobby at 5 pm eastern time, 10 for our friends in the UK. And 4 pm in Iowa. Look forward to seeing you all there!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0