christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Here

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

megan82

megan82
  • 3 posts

I haven't posted on a Christian message board in a long time and need some prayer and possibly some answers to questions, so I thought I'd sign up. I've been a Christian for 8 years now and just celebrated my 5th wedding anniversary on Friday. I have two energetic, exhausting, yet amazing little's ages 1 and 3. I am a stay at home mom and I love to cook new things, read and spend time with the people I love. 

Snow

Snow

• PipPip
  • 212 posts

Welcome Megan :)

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,545 posts

Welcome Megan.  You have come to the right place for fellowship and answers.  We also have a chat room you might like to visit.  

Because He Lives!! Rustyangel

Serendipity

Serendipity
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Welcome to Worthy!  I am new myself and finding so many amazing caring people here that love the Lord. 

Matanah

Matanah
  • Banned
  • 78 posts

I haven't posted on a Christian message board in a long time and need some prayer and possibly some answers to questions, so I thought I'd sign up. I've been a Christian for 8 years now and just celebrated my 5th wedding anniversary on Friday. I have two energetic, exhausting, yet amazing little's ages 1 and 3. I am a stay at home mom and I love to cook new things, read and spend time with the people I love. 

Hi Megan xxx

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,384 posts

Welcome :)

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,550 posts

Welcome~!

~

Praying~!

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Hi Megan, welcome to worthy

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Hello Megan, and welcome to Worthy.

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,778 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

StressedMomma

StressedMomma
  • Members
  • 26 posts
Hello

clean

clean

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

Hi, Megan. Welcome to Worthy and congratulations to you and your husband on your anniversary.

Shira

Shira
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Hi Megan, I'm new here myself...still getting my feet wet.  Mazel tov on your anniversary. 

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,338 posts
Welcome, Megan. Any mom of a 1 and a 3 year old needs prayer. They do wear moms out. I used to pead with mine to take a nap so I could close my eyes for a half hour. But we will be glad to pray that God may supply all your needs according to His riches in Christ Jesus.
Love,
Willa

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network