christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New here, in need of prayer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
19 replies to this topic

StressedMomma

StressedMomma
  • Members
  • 26 posts
Please pray for my family, we are about to lose everything and I dont know what to do. Our children are both survivors of Shaken baby syndrome and our son has had 10 brain surgeries. He had his 10th one in April and we fell behind on our bills. We will lose our house soon with no whete to.go . I feel lost...:(

ayin jade

ayin jade

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,764 posts

Praying. 

StressedMomma

StressedMomma
  • Members
  • 26 posts
Thank you

faith pleases God

faith pleases God

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Please pray for my family, we are about to lose everything and I dont know what to do. Our children are both survivors of Shaken baby syndrome and our son has had 10 brain surgeries. He had his 10th one in April and we fell behind on our bills. We will lose our house soon with no whete to.go . I feel lost... :(

With God all things are possible. May He give you grace.

clean

clean

• PipPip
  • 127 posts

Welcome to worthy, praying for you.

Edited by clean, 14 August 2014 - 06:17 AM.

Snow

Snow

• PipPip
  • 193 posts

May the Lord show  His marvelous Loving Kindness to Your family   for the Glory of our Heavenly Father 

Praying for You

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,121 posts

Blessings StressedMomma

Welcome to Worthy....in Jesus Name I pray our Heavenly Father,Jehovah Jireh ,shall provide everything needed for you & your family

Glory to God in the Highest!                                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

pawz

pawz

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts

however  low you  go, He IS there, and hears your cries. Keep trusting even when it looks so black. He has  His own ways of leading you into a better place, and His timing. Do not give up on God. Keep  the faith. I cry for you  and ask that He bring you some comfort and encouragement. My  verse for the day might help keep you on track - Philippians 4:6-7 for nothing be anxious, but in everything by prayer, and by supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God; and the peace of God, that is surpassing all understanding, shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

Serendipity

Serendipity
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Dear Father in Heaven,  Be with this family and bless them with your loving presence as you know their trials.  Father, Jesus nothing is impossible for you Dear Lord, give this family comfort, hope, faith in knowing you are the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.  Only good comes from you... our Lord and Savior.  In HIS holy name we pray, Amen

jmlusa2000

jmlusa2000

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,353 posts

Please pray for my family, we are about to lose everything and I dont know what to do. Our children are both survivors of Shaken baby syndrome and our son has had 10 brain surgeries. He had his 10th one in April and we fell behind on our bills. We will lose our house soon with no whete to.go . I feel lost... :(

God will provide. Trust in Him. I will be praying for you.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,038 posts

Welcome~!

~

Praying~!

Matanah

Matanah
  • Banned
  • 78 posts

Praying for you xxx

StressedMomma

StressedMomma
  • Members
  • 26 posts
Thank you all for your prayers....

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,717 posts

Praying. 

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,699 posts
God knew your need before you asked all He wants of us is to trust and thank him for how He will work things out for your family's good.
Praying.

StressedMomma

StressedMomma
  • Members
  • 26 posts
Landlord just came to the door with a notice that says we have to come up with $1,075.00 in 10 days or we need to be out that day. We really have no where to go and we no other family in this whole state. I dont know what to do. I have called around and the charities in our area have no funds to help. Does anyone here have any ideas please let me know.

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Hello StressedMomma, and welcome to Worthy, really sorry to hear of your situation. 

Praying for you and your family, that God will make a way.

Perhaps one of these places can help:

1)  Jesus House (405) 232-7164  Oklahoma City

2)  City Refuge Mission (405) 232-2709  Oklahoma City

3)  Salvation Army Oklahoma City Shelter,  313 SW 5th St, Oklahoma City 

4)  Hope Center Emergency Assistance (405) 348-1340  Edmond

Shira

Shira
  • Members
  • 24 posts

You are welcome here,  these verses have been a help to me in my own life challenges.  Phil 4:6&7 Be careful for nothing; but  in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to G-d. And the peace of G-d, which passes all understanding, will keep your hearts and minds through Messiah yeshua (Christ Jesus).  Verse 19 My G-d shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory through Messiah Yeshua.  Amen!!!  

G-d is with you and He will never leave you nor forsake you, may He give you shalom(peace) and comfort you.  Lead you and make your paths straight and sure.  Thank You Abba, that you hear our prayers for this family and You will bring them through these trials for Your glory.  In Yeshua's precious name, Amen.

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Dear Lord!! I just want to lift up StressedMomma to you and as you know Lord, she is going to lose her house soon and I just pray that you will put the right people in her life that will provide her with a place to stay in Jesus Name!! Help them to put their trust in you Lord and I just pray that if any demons are holding this prayer back from getting heard and answered, I just pray that those demons will be CASTED OUT AND GONE in the NAME OF JESUS!! Be with them through this time Lord, Help them through it and Help them to stay strong!! God, we give this prayer all to you right now as we pray this all in Jesus Name we pray, AMEN!! :)

StressedMomma

StressedMomma
  • Members
  • 26 posts
Thank you all for your prayers.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network