Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chilidog

Hellooooooooooo

35 posts in this topic

Hellooooooooooooooooooo ! newbie here with a yearnin for some learnin. I live in the deep south GA. Lookin to meet some fine Christians here to learn from and to share. I accepted Jesus as Lord and savior in 92. :grin:  God Bless  Yall

chilidog out.

Roger that Chilidog  Glory to God Most High! 

Snow out

Wow that was fast hehe. Nice to meet you guys

Welcome to worthy

SC eh? Hi neighbor :clap:

Hello Chilidog, and welcome to Worthy.  Hey I was born in Alabama, does that count, will even if it does, I have committed the unpardonable sin for any southerner, I really, really, really, really, really hate grits.

Welcome to worthy

Yes sir, right near the border too :)

Hello Chilidog, and welcome to Worthy.  Hey I was born in Alabama, does that count, will even if it does, I have committed the unpardonable sin for any southerner, I really, really, really, really, really hate grits.

Me too LOL. Might as well chew a corn cob without the corn  hehe. Yes Alabama counts brother. Actually I just moved here from the Great NW. Weather shock!! i like the heat and the humidity BUT, the skeeters, nosee ums, ticks are trying my patients. Got lots of bug repellent on hand :biggrin2:

Had no problem finding a church down here hehe "Bible Belt"

Nice to meet ya Duggarfan :)

Welcome to worthy

Yes sir, right near the border too :)

Hmmm :) , Knoxville here

Just wanna say thanks for the welcome yall :)

Weeeeeeeelcome to Worthy Chilidog.  You will have fun in here.  Don't swat any insects on you monitor!

Hellooooooooooooooooooo ! newbie here with a yearnin for some learnin. I live in the deep south GA. Lookin to meet some fine Christians here to learn from and to share. I accepted Jesus as Lord and savior in 92. :grin:  God Bless  Yall

chilidog out.

welcome to Worthy.

hello! Welcome to worthy... looking forward to being your friend.

Welcome to worthy :) 

Chili,

Welcome!!

nice to meetcha.....

~~~Miss~~~

Wow :)TY for all the warm welcomes hehe Makes me want to babysit the preachers kids!LOL

Welcoooome childog!

Hey Chilidog and welcome to Worthy!  

Praise God for your faith in Jesus, He is so worthy to be praised.  I look forward to fellowshiping with another believer in Christ.  You may want to stop by our chat room too.  Again Welcome!

Because He Lives!! Rustyangel 

Blessings Chilidog!

Welcome to Worthy........,Praise the Lord! I love my grits,bisquits & sausage gravy,sun tea & all that good stuff ....yea neighbor,South Florida here!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Hello Chilidog. I live in Georgia too. Cedartown Ga. Welcome to Worthy. I hope that you get a blessing here.

Hi Chilidog,

Welcome to Worthy from the Great South Land. (Aussie) It is an interesting place with lots of caring, funny & thoughtful people. Enjoy yourself exploring & sharing your thoughts.

Edited by Marilyn C

Me too LOL. Might as well chew a corn cob without the corn  hehe. Yes Alabama counts brother. Actually I just moved here from the Great NW. Weather shock!! i like the heat and the humidity BUT, the skeeters, nosee ums, ticks are trying my patients. Got lots of bug repellent on hand :biggrin2:

Had no problem finding a church down here hehe "Bible Belt"

Nice to meet ya Duggarfan :)

Thank you, a true southerner with good taste.  I think I would rather chew on cornless cob any day.

Blessings Chilidog!

Welcome to Worthy........,Praise the Lord! I love my grits,bisquits & sausage gravy,sun tea & all that good stuff ....yea neighbor,South Florida here!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Kwik, will prayer for your taste buds, or maybe your should pray for mine.  But the rest sound pretty good.