christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

* * * * * 1 votes Java update log in problems cant logging

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Omegaman

Omegaman

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts
  • Interests:Bible, photography, travel, eBay :), things with engines, marine tropical fish, sailing on dry land, camping, Worthychatting, making things, learning, food lol, browsing the i-net, creating and hosting websites, these are a few of my favorite things.

Maybe I should mention, that I upgraded my Java this morning. Afterwards, I could not log into Facebook. So, I went to Worthy, and I could not log in here either. I did a system restore, chose a restore point just before the Java update, and everything works fine again.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,031 posts
  • Interests:camping computers

I'll remember that.....    in the past I have discovered that one should log off of all web sites before updating Java....

I almost never log off of either Worthy or facebook.

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,283 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Friends and Climbing

I really enjoy discussing the Bible. There is so much to learn and so much to share.

I am led to reach my hand out, in love, to those in need.

All one has to do is uninstall the last JAVA update they did.  No need to sit through a full restore, just saying.

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts
  • Interests:praising the Lord. Writing, computers
Does anyone have problems like this on tablets?
1-can't get pms because they don't show up on the screen?
2-Can't get the smileys in the forums?
3- Have to sign in with facebook or you can't get in.
Just wondering?
Oh yes and it take 2-4 times to get the full version. Or its so small you can't read the print even when you zoom the screen.

Omegaman

Omegaman

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,931 posts
  • Interests:Bible, photography, travel, eBay :), things with engines, marine tropical fish, sailing on dry land, camping, Worthychatting, making things, learning, food lol, browsing the i-net, creating and hosting websites, these are a few of my favorite things.

Yes, well, I did that, unitstalled my Java update, but I still have issues, especially with Chrome. That is not a bit deal, I never grew to like Chrome anyway, have hated Firefox since version 3, and it only got worse and worse. Funny thing is, that of all the browsers I have ever used, IE, was the most reliable and, but I fell prey to all of the anti IE predjuce I guess, and stopped using it. But I have returned to my favorite, Slimbrowser, guess I should just be content being happy with it, lol.

Pity on the Java thing, it used to be a real headache for Worthychatters - that got better when we got off Java based chat. I don't know what the thing is with Java, and browsers and passwords and Chrome, but it did that to both my computers, and those of two neighbors - you would think Java would do some beta testing first - surely the four of us are not the only ones who had this problem - though I would think that Chrome should be on top of this also - I am still annoyed, it has also affected cut an paste on the editor here (or at least a problem with that started at the same time), and some online ordering does not work on sites (like Lowes) and I have to call live people. Maybe Java felt the need to keep programmers and service reps in business.

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,919 posts
  • Interests:History - particular, the rich history of my city.

Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
Java is practically a necessary threat, I need it, but I hate it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Java, update, log, in, problems, cant, logging

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network