christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New here, requesting status to post teaching threads.

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

Geoff Primanti

Geoff Primanti
  • Banned
  • 73 posts
  • Location:Could be heaven in a moment or the twinkling of an eye.
  • Interests:(G)oodness (R)endered (A)s (C)hrist (E)mpowers

Hello George and all forum moderators,

My name is Geoff Primanti and I have a minister's license with the National Association of Christian Ministers (nacm).

You can check with them and they will verify with you that I am a member of the association and that this license is valid.

Is this enough to obtain permission to post teaching threads?

I have begin a study on the book of Romans that I would like to share and all 5 messages that I have done so far are on my facebook page; I would also like to post them in Worthy Forums in order in one thread and also continue through the entire book to the end here in the same thread, with permission.

Of course I hold myself accountable not only to nacm but the ministers of Worthy Boards should I make an error in what I say due to human fallibility.  And I am also very aware of God's judgment and the fact that it is stricter on those who teach God's word and this puts enough fear in me that I will never deliberately make an error in doctrine and I would also welcome any correction that comes my way if my teaching were to ever depart from biblical concepts.  Acts 17:11 is my exhortation to any and all who read my messages.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,403 posts
  • Interests:Books, classics, Italian/French
    Languages.
    Music. Classical, Sacred,Opera.
    Philosophy, Poetry.
    Social Anthropology.

Welcome to Worthy.  :)

You need five posts in the “Worthy Welcome” forum area to be able to access your profile/other member’s profiles and to start topics elsewhere on the forum. 

If you reply to members that welcome you on this thread you will soon have five posts.  :thumbsup:

On Worthy only those of the Ministry may teach.

Please keep in mind that we all do a bit of teaching in what we write, 

but teaching in general is not allowed on the boards or in the chat room.

If you had an answer all along and through your questioning, you were leading up to what you believe.

This is teaching.

The questions are not necessary when you already have an answer in mind.

Present your thoughts first and open it up for a discussion.

That is the difference between teaching and discussing.

If we allowed every member to "teach", imagine what sort of teaching we would find.

We have approximately 67.200 members, imagine what teaching we would find if all were permitted to teach.

Instead of jumping in with both feet by requesting permission to teach , why not give us time to get to know you?

You also need time to get know us.  :thumbsup:

After you have five posts there are many places where you may start a topic and open it up for discussing. 

God Bless. 

Nigel. 

(As you mentioned in your post about face book , please be sure you do not post face book links  :thumbsup: )

Snow

Snow

• PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • Interests:looking for treasure in the bible and being in Gods good books, guitars,staying healthy i'll give anyone a warm smile and a friendly hello

Welcome to Worthy Geoff!!  :)

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Welcome to worthy

jmlusa2000

jmlusa2000

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts
  • Interests:Reading the word and learning from it, spiritual and personal growth, being myself, my family and friends, my cat Bella, working as a nurse, traveling. :)

Welcome to worthy, Geoff :) 

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,462 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied. Any technology with blinking and flashing lights, no matter what it does...

You need five posts in the “Worthy Welcome” forum area to be able to access your profile/other member’s profiles and to start topics elsewhere on the forum. 

If you reply to members that welcome you on this thread you will soon have five posts.  :thumbsup:

If you had an answer all along and through your questioning, you were leading up to what you believe.

This is teaching.

If we allowed every member to "teach", imagine what sort of teaching we would find.

We have approximately 67.200 members, imagine what teaching we would find if all were permitted to teach.

Instead of jumping in with both feet by requesting permission to teach , why not give us time to get to know you?

After you have five posts there are many places where you may start a topic and open it up for discussing. 

God Bless. 

Nigel. 

(As you mentioned in your post about face book , please be sure you do not post face book links  :thumbsup: )

Welcome to Worthy! I support Nigel's comments and advice.

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Christian History,
    Running, Football

Hello Geoff, and welcome to Worthy.

Bethany

Bethany

• Platinum Member
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Medical Missions, Old Testament Studies, Jesus, Running, Swimming, Hiking, My Dog, Art of Strength (AOS), My Niblings (Nieces and Nephews).

Welcome to Worthy

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,578 posts
  • Interests:Archery, painting, plants and animals, Medieval history

Welcome to Worthy.

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,227 posts

Welcome

Geoff Primanti

Geoff Primanti
  • Banned
  • 73 posts

This is teaching.

God Bless. 

Nigel. 

Of course I am not asking you to give everyone permission to officially teach (although the exchange of ideas in my opinion will always lead to the truth of the word as long as the church remains on the earth and is able to refute falsehoods: even those falsehoods that seem to be based in scripture); I am asking for permission from all moderators to post teaching threads myself (i.e. biblical messages from God's word based on the fact of my minister's license which identifies me as a minister of God's word).  As you said, only ministers are allowed to teach on worthy boards and I don't dispute the wisdom of this.   And of course who and what a minister is is here defined by the administration of worthy boards.  All I am asking is that you broaden this definition to include ministers recognized by established Christian institutions (such as nacm) that are recognized by government (which for the most part rests on the shoulders of our Lord Jesus; at least until the church is taken out of the world...Isaiah 9:7).

Of course I don't mind if you get to know me before giving me the status of minister as worthy boards recognizes the ministry.  It would even be foolish to trust someone right off the bat just because he says he is a minister (though with my claim you can check with nacm by googling "nacministers" and asking them); and of course it is wise for you to get to know me before you allow me to post messages that are official teachings.  And I believe there is also the true statement/idea in the word of God that scriptural truth and logic will prevail in any exchange of ideas where the Bible is recognized as the word of God and the Holy Spirit is working in the midst of that exchange (Isaiah 1:18; Luke 21:15).

I''m sorry if I seem presumptuous in asking for permission to be able to minister (with teaching threads) more quickly than is normally allowed; it is just that there is an urgency to my message as not only do I believe that the time is short, this is the absolute truth of the matter (Romans 9:28).

And we are also not unaware of our adversary's devices.  While we as the church are able to respond with "block and punch" to the enemy's attacks, it is the enemy's tactic to always try and be the first one to strike and there is a certain sense in which this could be true wisdom on our part.  In any war campaign; using the element of surprise and attacking before needing to defend is the only strategy that works in so many situations.  And the more people we can equip with the concepts of truth before the enemy comes with his own lies against it, the better the church will be equipped to defend itself and the people it is trying to reach against those lies.  And even if we are not striking first it is always good strategy to fortify our defenses. 

I have also been here before (a long time ago) under an internet handle (for a longer season than the other handles) and it was long enough ago that I don't remember what it was.  And it is also true that I have briefly been here with other handles than that and there was a season in my life after being born again and having taught sound doctrine that I started paying attention to doctrines that weren't according to the truth but God has even redeemed me from this as I know you will see as you continue to get to know me.  I had some real questions that bothered my faith and for which I sought help from others in dealing with and it may have even seemed to be that I was trying to stumble the faith of others because the questions that I brought up stumbled me in my faith and I knew that if they were not properly answered when the question was publicly made that others would also be stumbled.  Nevertheless I knew that if I saw the questions in God's word that I brought up, others would also have similar questions simply from their reading and so bringing any question to the table I felt would not be detrimental in the long run since every problem has an answer and if the problems be kept private they would remain in the minds of those bothered by the same without being answered in some cases because the enemy brings these kinds of problems to people who don't know the scriptural answers to them and therefore asking for help in resolving a problem that we see in scripture is almost always wise if not always.

So all I'm asking is that you put my request on the table.  Begin to examine my posts and see if the doctrine is true that I bring to the table.  

I did not come here and immediately post by the way.  I read a lot of the pinned threads and concerning the messages on salvation I am in complete agreement.  So I do not believe that after you have examined my point of view you would consider me to be any kind of false teacher.

I do believe in the doctrine of entire sanctification in this life and have reconciled this with 1 John 1:8 and other scriptures used to argue against it in my own mind.  My answer is this:  while the element of sin never leaves our flesh until the day we are glorified in our bodies (thus set free from the presence of sin in heaven), it is possible within the scope of our lives here on earth to put the flesh, and sin in our flesh to death so that it has no power to control us or any say in what we will do as Christians.  Scriptures in support of this: Galatians 5:24; Romans 6:6-7,13; Colossians 2:11; Jude 24; 1 Corinthians 15:34; 2 Corinthians 13:9,11; 1 Peter 5:10,12; Philippians 3:15; and 1 John 3:3-10 and 4:17.

I also believe that salvation is the gift of God and that we can never accomplish such a thing as entrance into heaven for ourselves in the power of our own strength. neither can anyone ever accomplish it by works of righteousness which they have done.  It is accomplished totally and completely through the power of the Holy Spirit in a person's life in making them born again; I teach that good works are the result of such regeneration and that it is impossible that they could ever be the catalyst for such regeneration.

I say all of these things in order that you may get to know me better more quickly and to expedite this process.  The Lord could return in the time it might take for me to post 2,000 posts here or any other number of things could happen that the enemy might use as an occasion to make sure that these important teachings never come to worthy boards.

If you want to examine what I have already taught in light of scripture, I encourage you to go to my facebook page (I am logged in through my facebook account and have also not changed the lettering of my name in identifying myself here) and read what I have written.  And if you have any objections to what I have written there then simply do not give me what I have asked.  And I also give you permission to post there any biblical objections you might have to what is taught there.  I will not delete anything that contains scripture, whether it be quoted or only referenced as I am very wholeheartedly against the squelching of the God-given rights to freedom of speech guaranteed by the constitutional first amendment of the country that I live in.  And I know that for the time being my country is an ally of Israel where you are based.  (and as a side note I want to warn every Jew that prophetically even the United States will eventually turn against Israel; and that it very well could come at a time that would take Israel by surprise; therefore I say this as a reminder since I know that every Jewish person at the very least should be knowledgeable about what the Bible says will happen to the nation prophetically).

Well, that is all I have to say for this post.  I pray that the Lord will abundantly bless the administration of worthy boards with both grace and peace, and especially the leading of the Holy Spirit in every decision that they make.

Love in Christ,,

Geoff Primanti

Edited by Geoff Primanti, 11 August 2014 - 03:05 PM.

Geoff Primanti

Geoff Primanti
  • Banned
  • 73 posts

To ncn, Snow, Fez, jmlusa, Logan, Duggarfan, Bethany, Oakwood, and Bubba:

Thank you for the warm welcome!

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,403 posts
  • Interests:Books, classics, Italian/French
    Languages.
    Music. Classical, Sacred,Opera.
    Philosophy, Poetry.
    Social Anthropology.

This forum's description (Worthy Welcome) is: "Shalom! Welcome to Worthy Boards, introduce yourself and join our Christian community!"

Feel free to introduce yourself as you join our community.

Once you make 5 posts you will have access to the rest of the forums and will be able to start threads on other forums within WCF on topics that interest you.

This is not the place to discuss this. 

As you have more than five posts you have pm faculties and can contact the admin through pm or by using the email in my signature. 

I am locking this thread. 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network