christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wanting to use this for ladies online Bible Study

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

leheller

leheller
  • 1 posts

Hello!  I am looking for an online, interactive location to send several ladies (busy moms, police wives) that we can meet at one time, typically at night after kiddos are in bed, to discuss our Bible study.  Am I in the right place and can I use this for that?  Thank you!

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Christian History,
    Running, Football

Hello Leheller, and welcome to Worthy.   Not a lady so I will leave that for another to answer.

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,271 posts
  • Interests:Jesus Christ & Him Crucified!!!

Welcome :)

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,798 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Welcome~!

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,433 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Friends and Climbing

I really enjoy discussing the Bible. There is so much to learn and so much to share.

I am led to reach my hand out, in love, to those in need.

Hello!  I am looking for an online, interactive location to send several ladies (busy moms, police wives) that we can meet at one time, typically at night after kiddos are in bed, to discuss our Bible study.  Am I in the right place and can I use this for that?  Thank you!

Welcome to Worthy.

To quote from the Terms of Service yo agreed to:

Worthy Boards are non-denominational Christian forums where we discuss a host of worthy topics such as Bible prophecy, theology and the latest news. Our desire is to provide a Christian-friendly, family oriented atmosphere online.

In short, we are a discussion forum where anyone can reply to a given subject.  We do not specific areas where people can exclude others while they discuss.  We do have a chat room, but again, everyone is allowed to join in, as are the thread on the forums.  If you are looking for a place where you can get together with specific people at a specific time, you may consider setting up Google Groups where your group can meet and discuss.  They even have video conferencing if you want to use this ability.

Willamina

Willamina

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 posts
  • Interests:Birdwatching, Bible study
Hi, leheller, you are welcome here as would be they. Our bible study forum must be led by one of the people in leadershiip here to avoid the teaching of cults or people in error. I am not sure of the rules for the chat room since they also have a bible study portion. A question posed by your study could be posted in the questions portion of our forum but we would all be free to answer, as stated. But it would be great to have you all join us in any regard to just join in our discussions.
Blessings
Willa

LadyC

LadyC

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,655 posts
  • Interests:my interests vary from week to week, but my faith never does!

google "hangouts" is a great idea... or skype, for that matter! both have the ability to conference multiple users at one time! but we'd still love to have ya'll here on our forums as well.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network