christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

jeannieboudra

jeannieboudra
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Am new here.  Not really sure what to do to get where I can post a question for discussion

pawz

pawz

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:Computers, computer gaming, dogs, music ( all sorts), creative writing and poetry, nature, the Lord's return, prophecy in Scripture, koine Greek, keeping the mind agile with puzzles (but not 'word-search - ugh) looking after the garden and best beloved - none of these being listed in order of importance!

when you have nine more posts you will be able to post a discussion in some of the forums. I think there is a pinned guide for newbies which you should see above this post when in the list view. I am quite new here as well, there are some LOVELY people, and lots to look at and browse through

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,162 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general,artwork,animal trainer,cooking & eating,laughing

Blessings jeannie

Welcome to Worthy.....unless something changed that I missed,you only need five posts & then you can post a question in an appropriate forum to start a topic .........you can respond to your welcomes if you like and your posts add up very quickly..........glad you are here,Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

jeannieboudra

jeannieboudra
  • Members
  • 11 posts

when you have nine more posts you will be able to post a discussion in some of the forums. I think there is a pinned guide for newbies which you should see above this post when in the list view. I am quite new here as well, there are some LOVELY people, and lots to look at and browse through

Thank you 

jeannieboudra

jeannieboudra
  • Members
  • 11 posts

Blessings jeannie

Welcome to Worthy.....unless something changed that I missed,you only need five posts & then you can post a question in an appropriate forum to start a topic .........you can respond to your welcomes if you like and your posts add up very quickly..........glad you are here,Glory to God!

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you, God has been really working on me lately and I felt reading up lifting things is better than other things I could be reading.  :)

giggling appy

giggling appy

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 374 posts

hello, welcome to worthy, :)

pawz

pawz

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Interests:Computers, computer gaming, dogs, music ( all sorts), creative writing and poetry, nature, the Lord's return, prophecy in Scripture, koine Greek, keeping the mind agile with puzzles (but not 'word-search - ugh) looking after the garden and best beloved - none of these being listed in order of importance!

Blessings jeannie

With love-in Christ,Kwik

sorry Kwik, I was taking the info about 10 posts from the pinned  guide 'New members - Posting Restrictions'

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,162 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general,artwork,animal trainer,cooking & eating,laughing

Blessings Jeannie.....

Absolutely!!!!!! And the Word of god is always the best place to read uplifting things....like the beautiful Psalms! Why don't you fgo ahead & start a thread in a forum that is appropriate & ask your question.......I am sure you will get a lot of responbses & I hope you will find what you are looking for at this blessed place..........Praise & Glory to God!

No worries pawz.....we are both just looking out for our new Sis,love you!                                                   Love,Kwik

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,322 posts
  • Interests:Jesus Christ & Him Crucified!!!

Welcome :)

Snow

Snow

• PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:looking for treasure in the bible and being in Gods good books, guitars,staying healthy, laughing

Greetings  Jeannie  and Welcome to Worthy!   :)

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,104 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Welcome~!

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Hi, welcome to worthy

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts
  • Interests:Birdwatching, Bible study
Jeannie, you are so welcome here!. In Philippians 4:8 we are told to meditate on good and virtuous things and it does do much for our peace in Christ.
Blessings,
Willa

beccabeccab3

beccabeccab3
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Hi

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,971 posts

Welcome  Jeannie :)

InstaprayJennifer

InstaprayJennifer
  • Members
  • 8 posts

hi :) :mgbowtie:

leeprince06355

leeprince06355
  • 1 posts

Hello. I'm new too.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,104 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Hello. I'm new too.

Welcome!~!

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Christian History,
    Running, Football

Welcome.

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, Bible, church, spending time with my husband and kids, cooking, animals

Welcome Jeannie

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network