Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hey im new here

27 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I've always wanted to find a forum that reached out to a spectrum of different types of christians. I like to ask questions. A lot of them. I like to hear what all individuals believe. Even as christians, there are still debates among the different churches. I like to find closure for those different depictions. 

Posted · Report post

I want to start posting topics soon. This occupies my second post out of the 5 required. 

Posted · Report post

....I like to ask questions....

....I like to find closure for those different depictions.... 

:thumbsup:

Welcome~!

~

The Trickster

Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Genesis 3:1(a-c )

And The Pure Truth

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

And Of That I Have No Question

Jesus said unto her,

I am the resurrection, and the life:

he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.

Believest thou this? John 11:25-26

Posted · Report post

Welcome :)

Posted · Report post

Blessings and Welcome to Worthy !! 

Posted · Report post

Welcome to worthy

Posted · Report post

Welcome to worthy. May God Bless you!! :) 

Posted · Report post

I've always wanted to find a forum that reached out to a spectrum of different types of christians. I like to ask questions. A lot of them. I like to hear what all individuals believe. Even as christians, there are still debates among the different churches. I like to find closure for those different depictions. 

Hi there and Welcome!

What does your e mail address mean?

Posted · Report post

Welcome

Posted · Report post

Welcome to Worthy

Posted · Report post

Hi, questioner, you are welcome here. But as a non believer you will be excluded from posting in the inner court. You are welcome to ask questions elsewhere.

Willa

Posted · Report post

Hi there and Welcome!

What does your e mail address mean?

Care to answer me?

Posted · Report post

Blessings GreatQuestioner

Welcome to Worthy.....we welcome every individual,just as Jesus welcomes everyone to the foot of the cross,,,,& in that, there is never debate!I do hope you receive what you are looking for ,glad you are here                                                                  With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Hi.

Hi there becca, welcome to Worthy!

Posted · Report post

Welcome :)

Posted (edited) · Report post

Welcome Questioner.

Edited by KPaulG

Posted · Report post

Hey Questioner.

Posted · Report post

Welcome.

Posted · Report post

Hello! Nice to see someone on here with your mindset. I'm also trying to plow through my required posts.

Posted · Report post

Hello! Nice to see someone on here with your mindset. I'm also trying to plow through my required posts.

Just say Hi to everyone who answers you and says Welcome!  :cool2:

Do you follow Opus dei? Just that your name seems familiar.

Posted · Report post

Hello all,

I am a deep seated Christian believer and I love Jesus Christ and all that he has done for my life. Which is everything really. But I know I am a go to person on various subjects and look forward to sharing what I know about the Gospel and leading folks to Christ. One thing I will say is that I don't sugar coat my faith and I believe the whole bible to be true to the very last word and that it is all God inspired and not just written by man. So if you want to argue that point that is my view and it will never change. Other than that I am completely open to show my love for all of God's creation and I enjoy helping others dive deeper into their faith. That all being said. God bless and look forward to hearing from each one of you.

Scott

Posted · Report post

Just say Hi to everyone who answers you and says Welcome!  :cool2:

Do you follow Opus dei? Just that your name seems familiar.

I do not know what or who Opus dei is, what is it? My name is some type of Pig Latin for "dunno". Quite silly, I know.

Posted · Report post

Hi Questioner, and welcome to Worthy.

We are so glad your here.

For us here at Worthy it is simple.  There should never be any confusion when it comes to our Christian faith.  God is not the author of confusion but order and I'm just going to tell you where I come from.

I believe that God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit have always  been before time began and always will be.  He knew us before the foundations of  the world were laid.  He loved you, even then the very hairs on your  head He had numbered.  You were created in His image to love and worship Him for Him to love you.  

When Jesus died on the cross I believe He looked out into eternity saw you and us and said " this is why I am dying so they can live with Me forever", He knew you Questioner and He loves you so much you cannot even begin to know how much. 

For you,  you only need to admit to God that you are a sinner, ask to be forgiven and then ask Jesus into your heart to be your Lord and Savior.  When you surrender to Christ He makes you as the Bible says a New Creation.

I hope this encourages you and you begin  to search His word for all the  truth He has for you.  I suggest you start in the Gospel of John.  

God bless you and if you wish we also have a chat room if  you would like to drop in sometime.

Because He Lives!  Rustyangel 

Posted · Report post

Hi great,unno,and scoot! Welcome!