christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GOD way of working things out.

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

JustinT

JustinT
  • Members
  • 10 posts

I was in the parking lot of my job on Monday and was talking to a coworker. A visitor was driving through and was asking about where he could park. I told him "The lot looks full, you may have to go into the back and park you in the garage." He said I don't wanna park there I wanna park here." No sooner than he said that a car pulled out of a parking space. I said "Hey man, thats favor." he smiled and started speaking in tongues. He flagged me over to his car with his arm stretched out to shake my hand, when we shook hand he started speaking in tongues again. He said "GOD is about to move in your life, HE's about to give you double than what you asked for." which was quite ironic because the coworker and I were talking about finances before he pulled up. I thanked him and told him "I receive that word." and went back over to my coworker. He got out the car and came over to where we were and said "Im serious, God is really about to move in your life because HE knows you don't wanna be here, you wanna do something else." Which is very very true, Ive been planning to leave at the end/beginning of the year. He then look at me strangely and said "Your wife is hurting, she's very unhappy here and he doesn't want to be here anymore. She's been looking for another job and GOD is gonna give it to her." I never saw this guy before, nor did he know that I was married or that my wife worked in the same facility as I do. He said "I wanna tell you more but I don't wanna scare you." I said tell me... the man said "Your wife is gonna have another baby." I said ok thanked him for his word and then he left. He never said anything to my coworker, not even a hello. I said a silent prayer and told GOD that if the message was really form HIM that I receive it and thank you, but if it not then please block and remove that mans message from my life.

About 30min later I get a text message from my wife that she has an interview with another agency next week. I got back to my office and it felt like my entire body was speaking to me. I heard "Fast and pray that ye shall have a daughter." which right then and there I began to pray and start my fast. When she got home she told me that she had just gotten off the phone with an agency that she interviewed with last week and they gave her a job offer. I told her the message that the man gave to me today...well part of it. I left the pregnancy part out because I don't wanna freak her out. We are actually not in a good place right now and she filed for separation last week. Ive been fervently praying that GOD heal, restore and reconcile our marriage in Christ for HIS glory, and had just finished a week long fast the night before. So now I'm on my 2nd week of my fast and I'm feeling that this may go into a 3rd week. I made a video about my encounter that day so that when it does come into manifestation that she will be more receptive to the word and message, and prayerfully this is a way of GOD working things out for/with us. I ask that you pray for her/I/us and that it is in HIS will that our family is kept together as a testimony for HIS glory.

OldSchool2

OldSchool2

• Worthy Writers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Interests:Getting fewer as I get older.
Keep hydrated -- I recommend fruit juice!

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,726 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general,artwork,animal trainer,cooking & eating,laughing

Blessings Justin.....

Welcome to Worthy.............Amen ,in Jesus Name I am praying with you that Gods Will be done in both of your lives and that you will be a living testimony ,giving all Glory to God,He certainly does work all things good for those that love Him,according to the purpose of His calling...............

May I suggest that you post this prayer request in the Prayer Request Forum....you will probably get more responses in the appropriate forum as this is for welcoming those that are new............many people look to the particular forums for specific things,such as prayer & praise,etc.......I just want to help you to get more prayers                                                                                               With love-in Christ,Kwik

LadyC

LadyC

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,564 posts
  • Interests:my interests vary from week to week, but my faith never does!

i'll be praying with you that God will restore your marriage and bring all things to pass according to His will :)

jmlusa2000

jmlusa2000

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,283 posts
  • Interests:Reading the word and learning from it, spiritual and personal growth, being myself, my family and friends, my cat Bella, working as a nurse, traveling. :)

God is AWESOME :) 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,609 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Praying~!

JustinT

JustinT
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Im just drinking water

OldSchool2

OldSchool2

• Worthy Writers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • Interests:Getting fewer as I get older.

Im just drinking water

I recommend you read Richard Foster's "Celebration of Discipline" regarding fasting, especially when it comes time to break your fast.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,579 posts
  • Interests:Archery, painting, plants and animals, Medieval history

Welcome to Worthy.

pederson07

pederson07
  • Members
  • 9 posts

With God all things are possible!

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Welcome to Worthy JustinT!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!

God bless you!! :)

JustinT

JustinT
  • Members
  • 10 posts

Update: My wife has been on a another interview as well as received another job offer since my posting. She took the 2nd position and starts in the beginning of Sept.  :clap: Im really happy for her and praise and thank GOD for blessing her with the job she wanted.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,609 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Hallelujah~!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network