christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My name is Keith D. Moser

* * * * * 1 votes God Angels Jesus novel Bible Christian

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

KeithMoser

KeithMoser
  • Members
  • 6 posts
Hello,

My name is Keith D. Moser. I have pastored two churches, was a Chaplain Assistant/Combat Medic in the Army before being medically discharged. I am the author of the novel, Quest for God's Own Heart: The Old Testament Through the Eyes of Michael the Archangel.

*** Advertising your site in posts is not permitted. There is an area on your profile where you can place your site. ***

Edited by OneLight, 15 August 2014 - 08:30 PM.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,906 posts

Welcome Beloved

But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: James 15:26

To Worthy Where All Are Equal At The Table Of The LORD

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. Revelation 3:20

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,426 posts

Welcome :)

Snow

Snow

• PipPip
  • 213 posts

Welcome  to Worthy  Keith :)

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Welcome

angels4u

angels4u

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,094 posts

Hello,

My name is Keith D. Moser. I have pastored two churches, was a Chaplain Assistant/Combat Medic in the Army before being medically discharged. I am the author of the novel, Quest for God's Own Heart: The Old Testament Through the Eyes of Michael the Archangel.

*** Advertising your site in posts is not permitted. There is an area on your profile where you can place your site. ***

Welcome Keith:)

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,084 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

1x1is1

1x1is1

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Welcome to Worthy, you will like it here.

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 804 posts
Hi Keith, welcome to worthy

Mike

Mike

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 688 posts

Welcome to Worthy KeithMoser!!! Hope that you will have a great time here!!

God bless you!! :)

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Welcome Keith.

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,515 posts

Blessings Keith

Welcome to Worthy....................Praise the Lord!!!                                       With love-in Christ,Kwik

RustyAngeL

RustyAngeL

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,564 posts

Welcome brother to Worthy, and thank you for your service to our country.  We look forward to see you often.

Because He Lives!! Rustyangel

BlackButterfly

BlackButterfly
  • Members
  • 6 posts
Welcome .

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,408 posts
Hi Keith, normally people are not allowed to identify themselves as pastors either. But it is an honor to recognize you as a medic/chaplin. I felt honored to meet several ex medics in nursing school in 1980, and they were excellent nurses as well. Personally, I am just an old goat, or nanny, who has sat under some excellent Bible preachers and who had done a little digging myself. I have a tendancy to let truth sink in when quickened by the Holy Spirit, and the rest slides off. Then there is another category--that which I will have to ask the Lord someday.
You are most welcome here,
Willa

Preparing the Bride

Preparing the Bride
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Welcome Keith.

KPaulG

KPaulG

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 761 posts

Hello,

Hi Keith.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network