christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hi all Praise the Lord!!

* * * * * 1 votes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
16 replies to this topic

ChristServantSean

ChristServantSean
  • Members
  • 30 posts
Hi guys,

My name is Sean, Im 25 years old, a husband, a father and of course - a PROUD walker with God and follower of Christ. I became a Christian in 2012 and was baptized in March 2013.

Prior to finding Christ, I was living life selfishly - self rihhteously. Getting drunk, partying, showcasing ignorance and arrogance, and doing what was best to please myself. I honestly couldnt have been further from God. But our Heavenly Father was one step ahead of me! He set my eyes on this beautiful girl, nice blonde hair, beautiful smile, bright blue eyes. So we got to know each other. We fell in love and began a relationship. This woman is now my wife and we were blessed with a beautiful boy (something doctors said would be very unlikely) ....

She grew up Christian so we decided to start attending a Church here in Mildura. And we loved it. And loved receiving God's word. We have been constantly growing in Christ and learning every day. I am now studying through ACOM to become a pastor and follow up God's mission for us.

For the record, we attend Church of Christ. And believe in the Trilogy. The Holy Spirit is not discussed or acknowledged enough at Church!

Cheers guys and God bless you all!

ChristServantSean

ChristServantSean
  • Members
  • 30 posts
Mildura is in Australia for the record :)

Snow

Snow

• PipPip
  • 212 posts

G'day  Sean Welcome to Worthy!

God Bless

ChristServantSean

ChristServantSean
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Cheers, Snow!

jmlusa2000

jmlusa2000

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Hi guys,

My name is Sean, Im 25 years old, a husband, a father and of course - a PROUD walker with God and follower of Christ. I became a Christian in 2012 and was baptized in March 2013.

Prior to finding Christ, I was living life selfishly - self rihhteously. Getting drunk, partying, showcasing ignorance and arrogance, and doing what was best to please myself. I honestly couldnt have been further from God. But our Heavenly Father was one step ahead of me! He set my eyes on this beautiful girl, nice blonde hair, beautiful smile, bright blue eyes. So we got to know each other. We fell in love and began a relationship. This woman is now my wife and we were blessed with a beautiful boy (something doctors said would be very unlikely) ....

She grew up Christian so we decided to start attending a Church here in Mildura. And we loved it. And loved receiving God's word. We have been constantly growing in Christ and learning every day. I am now studying through ACOM to become a pastor and follow up God's mission for us.

For the record, we attend Church of Christ. And believe in the Trilogy. The Holy Spirit is not discussed or acknowledged enough at Church!

Cheers guys and God bless you all!

Thanks for sharing. God Bless you!! Welcome to worthy. :)

Jerry1023

Jerry1023

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
Welcome to worthy!!!

What a great testimony;we are serving a good God.

momthebomb

momthebomb
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Love your story. It's amazing the miracles God performs! I am pleased to make your acquaintance!

ChristServantSean

ChristServantSean
  • Members
  • 30 posts
Yep He certainly is! God is amazing!

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,384 posts

Welcome :)

Preparing the Bride

Preparing the Bride
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Hello Sean. Praise the Lord!!!

Draganov

Draganov
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Welcome Sean! May God bless you!

Logan

Logan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts
Hi Sean, welcome to worthy

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Welcome! :)

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts

Hello Sean, and welcome to Worthy.   I just love to watch Footie, and Rugby here in the United States, on my Friday night/Saturday morning off and Saturday night/Sunday morning off.  Especially Footie any sport where you can score in the high 100 or even over 200 is great.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,556 posts

Welcome~!

Littlelambseativy

Littlelambseativy

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,778 posts
Welcome to Worthy!!

chrysanthemum

chrysanthemum
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Wonderful! God Bless!

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network