christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Friends in the US

* * * * * 1 votes firiendship good people

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
22 replies to this topic

zolkos

zolkos
  • Members
  • 7 posts

I lived and worked in the US over 10 years before I decided to go back to my roots in Europe. I did not leave many friends there and I really regret I did not have enough time to do that. I lived in NYC and as you probably are aware of that, time is flying over there, big rush, no time for anything else but work and home. But I am know there are number of wonderful people out there and the US is more than just NYC. There are number of great places and people in many States across the country. I do hope to meet some of them.

Snow

Snow

• PipPip
  • 212 posts

Welcome to Worthy zolkos!

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts
zolkos, what a pleasure to have you join us.

Yes, NYC isn't the example of all of America, people vary as you leave the coast.

I am 43% Western European according to my DNA. 33% Irish.

May God bless, keep, and direct your life.

momthebomb

momthebomb
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Hi Zolkos. I shuttle back and forth between the US and England so I know what you mean about rush hour traffics, making friends etc.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,885 posts

Well may I say welcome to Worthy and I'm sorry to hear that you went back home....  I'm personally not fond of NYC so I can certainly understand leaving.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

OLAJIDE JOHNSON

OLAJIDE JOHNSON
  • Members
  • 22 posts

Welcome home and may the Lord connect you with love of God Amen.

He giveth more grace

He giveth more grace

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,923 posts

And welcome to you too, Olajide, have you started you own thread in "Worthy Welcme"?

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,376 posts

Welcome :)

zolkos

zolkos
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Thanks for warm words. I do hope to meet some real good friends over here. As I mentioned I am Polish origin. I lived and worked many years in the States but still my English is not as good as yours. I will probably make some grammar mistakes from time to time but i think it is not so bad :)

Things are getting a little be bit crazy over here because of Ukraine and Russia conflict next door. Hope it won't initiate any wider mlilitary conflict. I live in Krakow with my family. Old Town is one of the most beautiful in Europe..Just take a little time to visit the site:  http://www.streetview.com.pl/krakow/

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts

Hello Zolkos, and welcome to Worthy.  Got a chance as a little kid to live next to your country of Poland and what was than West Germany, also as an adult in US Army never got to go to Poland, but did get to Berlin on several occasion I just remember what I saw of Europe was very beautiful.

zolkos

zolkos
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Hello everyone. Just wonder if there is anyone here from New York. It's been over 10 years since I left. I miss it but to tell you the truth I regret I did not have a chance to travel a lot to see other States except New Jersey, Florida and S, Caroline. 

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,074 posts

Welcome to Worthy.

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,202 posts

good to have you with us stop by chat sometime its really fun lots of nice people in chat

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,501 posts

Welcome~!

zolkos

zolkos
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Good to hear warm words from everyone. I hope to meet some great people here and build real friendship. 

zolkos

zolkos
  • Members
  • 7 posts

And welcome to you too, Olajide, have you started you own thread in "Worthy Welcme"?

Hi, not yet. As a newbie I need to have at least 5 posts in welcome to worthy folder.

Preparing the Bride

Preparing the Bride
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Welcome Zolkos!

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,543 posts

Welcome Zolkos we are so pleased to have you here at  Worthy.   You can count us among us as your friends in the US now.  We are glad to have you a board.  If you we also have a chat room that you are more then welcome to       visit anytime.  God Bless you and again to Worthy!

Because He Lives Rustyangel

alien224

alien224

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,085 posts
Welcome!

jmlusa2000

jmlusa2000

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts

Welcome to worthy. :)

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network