christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Presentation

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

ciliegia

ciliegia
  • Seeker
  • 1 posts

Hi guys, I'm a 23 years old girl from Europe. lately I've been feeling like there's something I'm supposed to do but I'm not doing and I think that this has something to deal with God and praying and stuff like that. So I decided to join a forum like this ... I'm not a 100% sure I'm gonna stay, cause I'm still not sure of what I have.

By "what I have " I mean that I have something wrong, it's like I can't follow my instinct anymore , in the evening I feel so tense I feel like I can't breathe and I think of the people that had made me injustice so I get angry.  I keep having nightmares at night

I've had a bit of psychological issues pretty much all my life. I remember that when i was a id and I used to go do catechism I felt good about it so i think this might be the right path...

Do you people have some advice or something to tell me? 

Byeeee and thank you ♥

KPaulG

KPaulG

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:swimming, skiing, making new friends, playing Sudoku, socializing, Spanish, God, helping people :)

Hi ciliegia.

KPaulG

KPaulG

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:swimming, skiing, making new friends, playing Sudoku, socializing, Spanish, God, helping people :)

Hi guys, I'm a 23 years old girl from Europe. lately I've been feeling like there's something I'm supposed to do but I'm not doing and I think that this has something to deal with God and praying and stuff like that. So I decided to join a forum like this ... I'm not a 100% sure I'm gonna stay, cause I'm still not sure of what I have.

By "what I have " I mean that I have something wrong, it's like I can't follow my instinct anymore , in the evening I feel so tense I feel like I can't breathe and I think of the people that had made me injustice so I get angry.  I keep having nightmares at night

I've had a bit of psychological issues pretty much all my life. I remember that when i was a id and I used to go do catechism I felt good about it so i think this might be the right path...

Byeeee and thank you ♥

You can pray to God about it.

Snow

Snow

• PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Interests:looking for treasure in the bible and being in Gods good books

Welcome to Worthy Ciligia ! 

i think KPaul has some good advice  to pray

to God   from Your  heart asking for help

God will hear  You in Your  distress  and give You guidance

it is also important to seek medical advice

I hope You are able to stay with us

God Bless

Willa

Willa

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,326 posts
  • Interests:Birdwatching, Bible study
Have you ever asked God to forgive you for being a sinner? Turning to Him is definitely the right thing to do.. The next thing is to ask that He fill you with His love and forgiveness so you can pray like Jesus did while hanging on that cross: Father forgive them, they know no what they do." That is allowing Jesus to live in you. When you partook of the Lord's Supper Jesus was telling you that His very life was coming into you to make you a new person. Christ in you is capable of forgiving the unforgivable. God wants you to forgive. The verse after the Our Father states that if you forgive men their tresspasses, you Father will also forgive your tresspasses. Forgiving is a part of the Christian life. Jesus came to save sinners. That means both you and them. He loves them so much He died for them, too.
Blessings,
Willa

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,376 posts
  • Interests:Jesus Christ & Him Crucified!!!

Welcome :)

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,499 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Welcome~!

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,883 posts
  • Interests:camping computers

Byeeee and thank you ♥

What is your relationship with Jesus.....    Is he your Lord and are you following his teachings......    once you can say Yes to that, then you can figure out what you are supposed to be doing.   If that's not the case then maybe what you are sensing is the need to allow him to be your Lord and control your life.

Just my first thoughts.....      and welcome to worthy....     I think you came to the right place.

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,034 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Christian History,
    Running, Football

Hello Ciliegia, and welcome to Worthy. 

I have a feeling you don't want justice but the freedom and liberty that Christ Jesus promises to give to all that come unto Him.  Speaking of God's Law in the Old Testament, Paul says that Christ Jesus law in the Spirit has free us the law of sin and death (law of the Old Testament).

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Romans 8:2

We see that we are all sinners (Romans 3:23) and because of sin we must all die (Romans 5:12).   But because God the Father loved us so much He gave His Only Begotten Son to die for our sins (Romans 5:8-10); and by doing this if we accept what Jesus Christ the Son of God did for us, the wages of sin which is spiritual death, is pass from us, so that we might have eternal life:

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  Romans 6:23   This gift is given because of all man Jesus Christ was the only Man that death could not keep in the grave (I Corinthians 15:3-4), for Jesus is the Only Man without sin (II Corinthians 5:21).  And all one has to do to receive this gift is the following:

9)   That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10)  For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness: and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 10:9-10

Basically just pray to God the Father stating I know that i am a sinner and I turn from my sins, and I believe and accept in my heart, that Jesus Christ died for my sins, and rose from the dead and dear Father I ask You to save me from these sins in the name of Jesus Christ Your Son.  And you will have eternal life, and the greatest freedom know to man,

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Romans 8:36

KPaulG

KPaulG

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Welcome to Worthy Ciligia ! 

i think KPaul has some good advice  to pray

to God   from Your  heart asking for help

God will hear  You in Your  distress  and give You guidance

it is also important to seek medical advice

I hope You are able to stay with us

God Bless

:) ty Snow.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network