christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I can no longer cut and paste on Worthy

* * * * * 1 votes forum problems cut and paste

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

Macs Son

Macs Son

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Does anyone have any idea of why I can no longer cut and paste on forums or has anyone else run into a similar issue?

I can cut and paste everywhere else but here so it definitely has something to do with the forum.

Thanks, Pat

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,892 posts

i had that trouble and it was something about Internet Explorer....   I switched browsers to Firefox and cut/paste and quote works just fine.      Some cases the mouse copy paste doesn't work, but (control c/v) always works.

OakWood

OakWood

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,985 posts

If you are cutting and pasting (or should I say copying and pasting) from certain websites, it won't let you do it directly onto Worthy. Try pasting on to something neutral such as notepad first and then copy and paste from notepad to Worthy.

OldSchool2

OldSchool2

• Worthy Writers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts

Does anyone have any idea of why I can no longer cut and paste on forums or has anyone else run into a similar issue?
I can cut and paste everywhere else but here so it definitely has something to do with the forum.
Thanks, Pat

You may have clicked the switch in the upper left corner next to your avatar that enables text formatting, but won't allow Cut & Paste.
Just unclick the switch on your next post.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,727 posts

Thanks, Pat

You may have clicked the switch in the upper left corner next to your avatar that enables text formatting, but won't allow Cut & Paste.

I am betting that will be the answer...

Macs Son

Macs Son

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Thank you brothers I will give these a try.

In Christ, Pat

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

This happened to me when I last upgraded Windows. My solution was the same as Other One's, new browser. Firefox and Chrome both worked.

Macs Son

Macs Son

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 270 posts

Thanks, Pat

Meant to send this out the other day.
This turned out to be my problem. Many thanks to everyone here on their advice. I am most appreciative to be able to rejoin the formums without a technical handicap.
May God Bless, Pat

Edited by Macs Son, 31 August 2014 - 02:07 PM.

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network