christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

please read, fellow family in dire need

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

josepht

josepht
  • 1 posts

Hi, my name is Joseph. I am speaking behalf of me and my ill mother. My father passed away 3 months ago, he was a small farmer and could barely afford to keep my mother and me austic sister fed properly. Now, the only person I hsve left is my mother and she is currently in the hospital not doing well at all. I am 18, working 2 jobs and trying to support my siblings and the bills, medical included. College was in my future, but my family is more important and it's just out of the question
Thank you for everyone who read this and prays for me. God bless.

Edited by ncn, 29 August 2014 - 02:43 AM.
Link removed , post edited. You may not solicit on Worthy. It is against the (TOS) Terms of service

jmlusa2000

jmlusa2000

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts
  • Interests:Reading the word and learning from it, spiritual and personal growth, being myself, my family and friends, my cat Bella, working as a nurse, traveling. :)

God Bless you joseph. I will be praying for you. Turn to God, He will provide. :) 

Rustyangel

Rustyangel

Royal Member

• Worthy Chat Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,465 posts
  • Interests:Dog training, fellowshipping with my family at Worthy. Worshiping the Lord in song. Sharing Jesus with those who do not know Him.

Dear Joseph,

I'm sorry but we can't allow anyone to ask for donations for anything.  We have  no way of checking out people to prove that they are in need as they say they are.  Right now all we an do is  pray for your mom and trust that the Lord will meet all your needs and lift  you and your family up.

He is able too to all things and He promises to meet every need in our lives.  There is a place on the boards where you can  post prayer requests.

I'm so sorry that you have to face this all on your own at such a young age.  I do believe however that God will meet everyone of your needs.

God bless you.  Rustyangel                         

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, Bible, church, spending time with my husband and kids, cooking, animals

Let your church know what's going on too. They might be able to help.

coffeespiller87

coffeespiller87

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,108 posts

we can pray for you but we cant give money. I wont even go to that link I dont click on links I dont know from people I dont know sorry. But God will provide for you if you seek Him and His will.

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,711 posts
  • Interests:Books, classics, Italian/French
    Languages.
    Music. Classical, Sacred,Opera.
    Philosophy, Poetry.
    Social Anthropology.

You may not solicit on Worthy. It is against the (TOS) Terms of service.

Worthy does not allow solicitation, only because the site would be inundated with similar requests, all of them we are sure heartfelt. 

All we can do is pray and we will, because that is what we are called to do.

God Bless.

Nigel. 

Praying. 

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,027 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Welcome~!

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,311 posts
  • Interests:Jesus Christ & Him Crucified!!!

Welcome :)

Praying

kwikphilly

kwikphilly

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,113 posts
  • Interests:My Heavenly Father,Jesus Christ,the Holy Spirit,the Bible,people,all Gods creatures(great,small & furry),from the sublime to the ridiculous,learning in general,artwork,animal trainer,cooking & eating,laughing

Blessings Joseph...

Welcome to Worthy.........I am sorry you & your family are struggling,life can be very difficult at times .....we have to trust God to strengthen us where we are weak & even to do the impossible & HE IS ABLE,Praise the Lord.!  I do hope & pray all things turn out well & in your favor....................God Bless you ,mom & sis.....my deepest condolences to you for your recent loss of your dad

With love-in Christ,Kwik

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Christian History,
    Running, Football

Welcome, and praying for you Josepht.

JesusSavedMe

JesusSavedMe
  • Members
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Surfin net, my pets, friends, all animals rights, music, food!!

Hi, my name is Joseph. I am speaking behalf of me and my ill mother. My father passed away 3 months ago, he was a small farmer and could barely afford to keep my mother and me austic sister fed properly. Now, the only person I hsve left is my mother and she is currently in the hospital not doing well at all. I am 18, working 2 jobs and trying to support my siblings and the bills, medical included. College was in my future, but my family is more important and it's just out of the question
Thank you for everyone who read this and prays for me. God bless.

I am praying for you and your family brother.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network