Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

please read, fellow family in dire need

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi, my name is Joseph. I am speaking behalf of me and my ill mother. My father passed away 3 months ago, he was a small farmer and could barely afford to keep my mother and me austic sister fed properly. Now, the only person I hsve left is my mother and she is currently in the hospital not doing well at all. I am 18, working 2 jobs and trying to support my siblings and the bills, medical included. College was in my future, but my family is more important and it's just out of the question
Thank you for everyone who read this and prays for me. God bless.

Edited by ncn
Link removed , post edited. You may not solicit on Worthy. It is against the (TOS) Terms of service

Posted · Report post

God Bless you joseph. I will be praying for you. Turn to God, He will provide. :) 

Posted · Report post

Dear Joseph,

I'm sorry but we can't allow anyone to ask for donations for anything.  We have  no way of checking out people to prove that they are in need as they say they are.  Right now all we an do is  pray for your mom and trust that the Lord will meet all your needs and lift  you and your family up.

He is able too to all things and He promises to meet every need in our lives.  There is a place on the boards where you can  post prayer requests.

I'm so sorry that you have to face this all on your own at such a young age.  I do believe however that God will meet everyone of your needs.

God bless you.  Rustyangel                         

Posted · Report post

Let your church know what's going on too. They might be able to help.

Posted · Report post

we can pray for you but we cant give money. I wont even go to that link I dont click on links I dont know from people I dont know sorry. But God will provide for you if you seek Him and His will.

Posted · Report post

You may not solicit on Worthy. It is against the (TOS) Terms of service.

Worthy does not allow solicitation, only because the site would be inundated with similar requests, all of them we are sure heartfelt. 

All we can do is pray and we will, because that is what we are called to do.

God Bless.

Nigel. 

Praying. 

Posted · Report post

Welcome~!

Posted · Report post

Welcome :)

Praying

Posted · Report post

Blessings Joseph...

Welcome to Worthy.........I am sorry you & your family are struggling,life can be very difficult at times .....we have to trust God to strengthen us where we are weak & even to do the impossible & HE IS ABLE,Praise the Lord.!  I do hope & pray all things turn out well & in your favor....................God Bless you ,mom & sis.....my deepest condolences to you for your recent loss of your dad

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Posted · Report post

Welcome, and praying for you Josepht.

Posted · Report post

Hi, my name is Joseph. I am speaking behalf of me and my ill mother. My father passed away 3 months ago, he was a small farmer and could barely afford to keep my mother and me austic sister fed properly. Now, the only person I hsve left is my mother and she is currently in the hospital not doing well at all. I am 18, working 2 jobs and trying to support my siblings and the bills, medical included. College was in my future, but my family is more important and it's just out of the question

Thank you for everyone who read this and prays for me. God bless.

I am praying for you and your family brother.