christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Urgent Prayer

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Gentle Fawn

Gentle Fawn
  • Members
  • 10 posts

My marriage is in great distress!  I am married to an abusive man, his type of abuse is psychological and just the other day his abuse turned worse, It became physical as well, I have not been able to speak to him in more than a week, he terrified me and I no long trust him nor feel safe around him.  I need God to come into this situation, my health is also declining rapidly, the cost of staying with him has broke me down.  I am very sick in my body and very depressed on top of it all.

alien224

alien224

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Interests:praising the Lord. Writing, computers
Praying Faun, I am very sorry. Praying for Gods will. He is with you.

chloe_fantastic

chloe_fantastic

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,362 posts
  • Interests:Jesus, Bible, church, spending time with my husband and kids, cooking, animals

I'm praying for you, Fawn. Go to your pastor. Seek his advice.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,493 posts
  • Interests:camping computers

:th_praying:

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,981 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

Praying~!

pawz

pawz

• PipPip
  • 246 posts
  • Interests:Computers, computer gaming, dogs, music ( all sorts), creative writing and poetry, nature, the Lord's return, prophecy in Scripture, koine Greek, keeping the mind agile with puzzles (but not 'word-search - ugh) looking after the garden and best beloved - none of these being listed in order of importance!

gentle fawn, I feel hesitant in giving you my thoughts as I do not know how close you are to the Lord, but will say what I have anyway and hope it does some good.  I suffered what you are suffering for eleven years -psychological and physical abuse. My husband wasn't a monster, just a man doing wrong, but he made my life a misery. I tell you this so you know that I know something of what you are going through, and how horrible it is.

You said you need God to come into the situation - but really, you have that the wrong way around. You need to come to Him. He IS there, and if you look to HIM for help and relief, rather than wait for Him to come to you,  you wil find Him and He will  enable you to cope inside. Keep your eyes on Him, call out to Him for help at every turn of events, make Him the focus of your thoughts, not your fears. I am not saying it is easy to do, nor that things will change physically ( though they might) but  you will be given strength and the ability to go on knowing the Lord is with you and enabling you to cope with the trials you face until the matter is resolved.

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,306 posts
  • Interests:Jesus Christ & Him Crucified!!!

Praying

Gentle Fawn

Gentle Fawn
  • Members
  • 10 posts

I recently left my church do to legalism, so I presently do not have a pastor.  I am a believer and I have not given up on God or what I believe to be truth.  I have been calling out to the Lord daily, I know that He is and has the answers. 

ncn

ncn

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,667 posts
  • Interests:Books, classics, Italian/French
    Languages.
    Music. Classical, Sacred,Opera.
    Philosophy, Poetry.
    Social Anthropology.

Praying. 

19Duggarfan

19Duggarfan

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts
  • Interests:Bible, Christian History,
    Running, Football

Praying.

achristian2

achristian2
  • Members
  • 90 posts

praying

Iona

Iona
  • Members
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:reading,crochet and knitting, family and friends,

Praying for you x

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network