christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Will the economy crash again

* * * * * 1 votes What do you think

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

tigger398

tigger398

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

I heard that our economy is getting better, or might be a lie from news. lol. I also wonder will it crash again like it did before and more jobs will be lost. People still don't seem to be spending.

tigger398

tigger398

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Are we still in recession.

Fez

Fez

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,631 posts
  • Interests:Many and varied. Any technology with blinking and flashing lights, no matter what it does...

I heard that our economy is getting better, or might be a lie from news. lol. I also wonder will it crash again like it did before and more jobs will be lost. People still don't seem to be spending.

Yes it will.

When is the question.

It has before and it will again. 

fire-heart

fire-heart

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • Interests:I like to draw anime or play video games sometime but my life completely revolves around God

I dont trust the news, they arent allowed to tell the full truth because they dont want a world wide panic so they tell half truth about the details of such things. Yes it will crash and probably soon, I heard they are working on making a chip the new currency but that isnt proven yet.

tigger398

tigger398

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Yes it will.

When is the question.

It has before and it will again. 

Yes it will get better or yes it will crash again. I guess I'm confused lol

Cletus

Cletus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
When you say crash again, are you implying the economy is doing good now?

Cletus

Cletus

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts
When you say crash again, are you implying the economy is doing good now?

the_patriot2014

the_patriot2014

Royal Member

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,704 posts
  • Interests:Church, spending time with the family, Hunting, Fishing, shooting, camping, anything outdoors really, occasionally dabling in the finer arts of computers.

it would have to actually get better in order to crash again. or crash completly . . .

tigger398

tigger398

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

it would have to actually get better in order to crash again. or crash completly . . .

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh so yes it will get better then it will crash again. 

faith pleases God

faith pleases God

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Interests:Faith, Israel, prophecy, eschatology, Christ, economics, watching, praying, Bible

Our economy is very vulnerable and unsustainable. It has for a long time. We are mostly unaware of this because we have prospered in this fiat and globally unified system. However the bucket has been kicked down the road too often and become too big. The well will run dry soon. Our country is dependent on many external factors and dependent on other countries and international banking cartels. It doesn't matter though... It will be solved by war. Other nations know this and are preparing for a new currency with their alliances.

tigger398

tigger398

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Whats a new currency, Sounds like a new world order. A new currency.

faith pleases God

faith pleases God

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 726 posts
  • Interests:Faith, Israel, prophecy, eschatology, Christ, economics, watching, praying, Bible

Whats a new currency, Sounds like a new world order. A new currency.

A different currency other than the dollar as the world's reserve currency. There will be a new order. It's not if...but when...and probably soon enough

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,519 posts
  • Interests:camping computers

It's my understanding from an investor that I have coffee with a couple of times a week that George Soros is betting a lot of money that the economy is going to crash.    He didn't get into details.

tigger398

tigger398

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

How many times has it crashed. Are we still in recession.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,519 posts

How many times has it crashed. Are we still in recession?

What is recession on an individual level.     My family hasn't really had a problem with any of it. since the early 90's anyway except feeding that gas hog Winnebago.

Massorite

Massorite

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

There is no question about it. Our economy is going to crash and burn. I have been inspired to put a message on my truck and believe me when I say that I have seen people that have been driving 70 miles per hour and taking a picture of the back of my truck.

It says "America and the Church have failed God. We must repent before Judgment comes upon us."

I see God bless America signs all over and all of the time. We kill one million plus babies a year and pass ungodly laws every year. WHAT makes us think we deserve to be blessed by God? Gods patience with America is wearing thin and Judgment is coming to America.

Since Roe V. Wade we have aborted 54,000,000,000 babies from our population. That works out to be about 25,000,000,000 people who would be paying taxes to our government every year, 25,000,000,000 people who would be paying into the social security system and 25,000,000,000 people that have been eliminated from our work force who would be filling 25,000,000,000 employment positions instead of illegals. Illegals do not take our Jobs we are giving our jobs to them by killing off our work force. 

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,621 posts
  • Interests:God, Family, Friends and Climbing

I really enjoy discussing the Bible. There is so much to learn and so much to share.

I am led to reach my hand out, in love, to those in need.
The economy.

Revelation 6:6

A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.

A denarius was what a person made in one day. It will cost a days wage for a quart of wheat.

other one

other one

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,519 posts

The economy.

A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.

A denarius was what a person made in one day. It will cost a days wage for a quart of wheat.

finally.....   the incentive to loose that other 65 pounds.

FresnoJoe

FresnoJoe

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 43,014 posts
  • Interests:The LORD bless thee, and keep thee: The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace. And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 - - - Love, Your Brother Joe

The economy.

finally.....   the incentive to loose that other 65 pounds.

:thumbsup:

lol

Rejoice evermore.

Pray without ceasing.

In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Enoc

Enoc

• PipPip
  • 161 posts
The economy is getting better, but the average individual will not notice the effects until about another 10 months.

Unless you follow the financial news closely you really won't know what is going on.

The stock market is a leading indicator, meaning folks don't invest unless they believe the returns are going to be there in the future.

And look the market is at its all time high.

Will the market crash again, Yes. Will it be anytime soon, no.

Edited by Enoc, 07 September 2014 - 06:07 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network