1. Christian Discussions

1. Study Group

Join our online studies! Only those part of the ministry can start topics in this forum, although anyone may reply to any topic started!

Online forum for users to post their Bible studies.

1. General

All videos are will be reviewed before being published on WCF.

1. 46.6k

Live-blogging events, posting interesting Op-Eds and tidbits, that are relevant — but not necessarily something we can publish on Worthy News.

1. Worthy Devotions

...read our Bible based daily devotions from Israel.

• Col 2:12  Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead. Oh yes, we truly have been raised with Christ as the word of God (Col 2:12) says. It’s a matter of faith in the operations of God.  Co 2:9  But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.  1Co 2:10  But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.  1Co 2:11  For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.  1Co 2:12  Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.  1Co 2:13  Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.  1Co 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.  1Co 2:15  But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.  1Co 2:16  For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ. The natural man can not understand the things of God who sees things as they spiritually and truly are. Rom 4:17  (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things (summons) which be not as though they were (truly are). 1Co 1:26  For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:  1Co 1:27  But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;  1Co 1:28  And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:  
    • For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: (Romans 1:20) We are all born with a human spirit (body-soul-spirit) an innate sense of good vs. bad, right vs. wrong. I could cite many examples, and young children test it daily with their parents, teachers, and society. Romans 1:20 reveals that everyone is given a certain amount of truth and knowledge of the Creator God. I believe what we do with that knowledge and truth will be the basis of judgment for those who never heard of Jesus or the Gospel. And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God. (James 2:23) But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. (Deuteronomy 4:29) I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. (Proverbs 8:17) And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. (Jeremiah 29:13) And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. (Luke 11:9) Today, many Amazonian tribes deep in the jungle, Mongolian shepherd boys, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, etc., are no longer in the stone age. They have smartphones and internet access provided by their respective governments. That does not seem to make logical sense until we take the big picture into account. They are not disconnected and immune from global policies and events. That is just my perspective.
    • Because you have these nicely bulleted I'll make a note on each one hoping you all can see the coming grand deception.   1. Ezekiel 37:22 did not come to pass in 1948, it has still yet to come to pass, Israel is greatly divided now.     And Ezekiel 38:11 clearly does not describe the current state of Israel. 2. Likely an Islamic person will be set up to seem to be the anti-Christ to those not paying attention. War will break out concerning him, Christians being led to believe that he is the anti-Christ. That a conflict concerning Islam would happen was planned alongside the plan for ww1 and 2, all three wars were planned by the 'illuminati' and 'free masons'.  It is a demonic plan of deception leading to the beast and false prophet. 3. The real anti-Christ has a total of 70 years. 4. Likely during the war, a king will seem to be killed,     a king whose office was in existence since before Revelation was written.     Note Revelation 17:10 5. The manchild in Revelation 12 is clearly Christ, Christ said He saw satan fall like lightning, satan was cast down sometime during the initial time of Christ. 6. Likely during the coming war a king will seem to die and be healed from death. 7. That wounded/healed king then starts to declare things about 'outer-space' and how that Jesus will come and end the war      [ Revelation 13:6 ], and they build a temple to that coming 'Jesus'. 8.  The last captivity starts, last 70 year period of Israel in captivity, in the land and in the world. 9. Large armies gather and war continues, the world led to believe that the wounded/healed king is a martyr healed by angels from God, and that the world is fighting against the anti-Christ. 10. Supposed Jesus arrives, gloriously causing fire to come down on the armies of one whom the world was led to believe is the anti-Christ, most likely some Islamic person. "Jesus" destroys his forces with fire from the sky, and the world rejoices as the war finally ends.      
    • My mistake: I misinterpreted the thread's title and assumed it was a question for clarification. Exegesis is the critical interpretation (opinion) of a religious text, while hermeneutics is the method of my interpretation (opinion). Any subject discussed or scriptural evidence submitted is subject to opposing opinions and disagreement. The context of Daniel chapter nine is seventy weeks of years broken down and explained. I am a simpleton, so to be simple: And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. (Daniel 9:27) He (man of sin, lawless one, Antichrist) and the verse above is where we derive a seven-year Tribulation. Matthew 24:15 and Mark 13:14 are the parallel passages (mid-tribulation). The seven-year Tribulation is also called “the Day of the Lord” in other prophetic passages that are too numerous to document. For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. (Matthew 24:21) The time of Jacob's trouble (3.5 years), mentioned in Jeremiah 30:7, refers to a period of great distress for Judah and Israel but with the promise of salvation. This time is believed to be the Tribulation, a period of unparalleled suffering before Christ's return. The purpose is to bring Israel back to the Lord and fulfill His promises. Trying to describe the final week without mentioning the preceding 69 weeks, the present gap between the 69th and 70th week (church age—age of Grace), and the time of Jacob’s trouble would not mean much. My view of Daniel’s 70th-week sides with the premillennialist literal view, another meaningless opinion. Amillennialists have certain common features in their interpretation of Daniel 9:24–27. These include (a) the beginning of the seventy weeks was in 536 b.c. in the time of Cyrus, not (as premillennialists say) in 445 b.c. under Artaxerxes. This has the effect of allowing the seventy-sevens to be imprecise in duration. (b) The seventieth week is the entire Church Age, not a future seven-year period of Tribulation. These characteristic interpretations of amillennialism stem from not consistently practicing literal interpretation.[1]     [1] Ryrie, Charles Caldwell. Basic Theology: A Popular Systematic Guide to Understanding Biblical Truth. Moody Press, 1999, p. 519.
    • Yeah. I just wanted to be clear because the KJV, for all its excellence, didn't quite transmit the meaning. The subject of tis passgae in Philippians 3 is the same as 1st Thessalonians 4:13-17 - resurrection and rapture. Only, in Philippians the "OUT-resurrection" ("ex-anastasis") and the PRIZE of the firstfruit rapture must be ATTAINED TO. Paul, as he wrote that, had less than four years left to his martyrdom - and he wasn't convinced that he'd attained to it. Now that is a wake-up call!
  • Who's Online

• Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. blackbeauty
      blackbeauty
      62 years old
    2. Evangelica
      Evangelica
      Not Telling
    3. Jamin Jackson
      Jamin Jackson
      Not Telling