• Latest Posts

• Hi TFOC... "Before she travailed, she brought forth; Before her pain came, she gave birth to a boy. "Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Can a land be born in one day? Can a nation be brought forth all at once? As soon as Zion travailed, she also brought forth her sons."  (Isa 66:7-8 NASB) "And his tail *swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child. And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne." (Rev 12:4-5 NASB) Get from that what you can The "Zionist Israel" that came about on May 14th 1948 had been years in the making at least 50...probably more...I have followed it back that far. That history is largely unbelievable TFOC...completely un godly to say the least. Tatwo...:)
    • Garlic and leaks on one hand and pita patty on the other.
    • All this has been spoken openly, so please address me openly as well.
    • Absolutely, I am direct, but please show me any honest man, or any true man of God, whether in scripture or not, who isn’t… Now, we all know the world has grown hypersensitive, you know with how in some places by law American are having to use the proper pronoun and everything regardless of reality. But that is actually a good example of how so many people can feel insulted when they are told something or addressed in a way where indeed there is no insult intended. Still, I think Christian should be able to rise above all that, especially if they have hearkened to Peter’s exhortation to give all diligence to add to faith, virtue… 2nd Peter 1:5 - And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge; 6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness; 7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity. 8 For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 But he that lacks these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. Look at how Jesus always addressed people pointedly with the truth, but never with an insult. And did He take a stand with the Pharisees, yes, of course we all know he did. Remember how they asked him a question, of which I am sure He would have gladly answered, but He required them to answer his question first.  However, they wouldn't because they knew right away that an honest answer would make them look bad, so He likewise refused to answer them. We all know the whole situation ended up being an insult to them, especially with the people’s eyes looking on. Yet even they knew that their answer would only openly condemn them. So, what did they do? In their hatred they started plotting how they could get rid of him. But that whole situation can hardly be interpreted as Jesus insulting them, for there was no malice in His heart. Now isn’t that a familiar story line seen over and over throughout scripture? Even when Jesus knew the rich young ruler was going to just walk away because the price was too high, we are still told that Jesus beholding him, loved him. However, I am sure as he walked away, he was inwardly ashamed and knew Jesus was right, and that it was his own covetous affection for things that was hindering him. That the difference, pride is the root of all contention, and covetousness is the root of all discontentment. People want to be acknowledged, and told their right, and when they are not, they feel insulted. But what happened to clear, plain, and open honesty? And I don't mean the harsh insensitive honesty of telling someone they’re stupid as a rock, fat as a pig, or as becoming as one. But really, have American men been under attack so long they become feminize and forgotten how to be men with each other? Remember Paul’s exhortation to the Corinthians -  1st Cor 16:13 - Watch therefore, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, and be strong. Like Paul, I firmly believe Christian men ought to be able to speak to each other, whether in agreement or disagreement, and that being straight forward, asking direct, hard questions, and having a right to expect a professing Christian will respond accordingly. Why a truly regenerated Christian man would think differently eludes me. Now, all that said, since returning to Worthy Boards I have done my best to answer all questions put to me, (the serious ones).  I have looked up other people’s statements to verify them if I did not already know the results that would be found.  I have followed other poster’s links provided to other threads and sites, and I have done my best to explain my own position on the various threads that I've visited.  And as you all know, even by the OP of this thread, I too have submitted links for everyone’s further evaluation for the topic I was hoping to discuss. Which for me, if I was serious in engaging in a discourse like this, I would be sure to read those things first before posting so I could understand the other’s position, as well as why they are holden to it. That way I would know whether the topic was one I would wish to discuss. To me, that all is just being respectful; you know, treating others the way you want to be treated? So, who can tell me they have done likewise? Really, go ahead without hesitation or playing catchup, and post your affirmation next. Because I have asked direct questions of several of you multiple times that have never been answered, and posting a scripture BTW isn’t an answer unless one has been requested. So, would that give me cause to feel insulted? Maybe it should, but I don't. I am however just left wondering what kind of Christians I am speaking with if they can only keep telling me I am wrong and constantly share the same scriptures repeatedly. People, we all know the scriptures, it just that we don't see them in the same light. And that is the challenge here, unless you are just looking for the praise of men. The challenge is to yield ourselves purposefully, humbly, respectfully to each other, that we might by grace and illumination of the Holy Spirit become of both one mind and one heart, speaking the same thing. I’ll wait for everyone’s answer who has a complaint with me….
    • The parable of the Prodigal Son is about Israel not believers in the Body of Christ.
  • Who's Online

130 Guests
  • Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. 1Mind1Spirit
      1Mind1Spirit
      63 years old
    2. chancer
      chancer
      35 years old
    3. grownmangrowing
      grownmangrowing
      54 years old