• Latest Posts

• No. I did not address the recipients of mercy. I addressed the impossibility of God winking at sin. The proof is the horrendous death of His Son Jesus. If a judge must judge according to the Law and the Law requires 30 years imprisonment he must give 30 years. If not, he is unrighteous. He will be known for his mercy, but not his justice. The account is always paid to God - either by Jesus or the guilty (Ex.34:7).
    • No according to the scriptures, this is impossible.  This is copy from your post (to make things clear, I am referring to Jesus after He died and rose again)  When Jesus died he descended to the underworld and he was raised from the place of the dead. And it was after three-days. And his body was not burned or mutilated in other words he was raised from the dead as he was exactly when he died.  And his body was not earthly anymore. For that reason he could not continue to live an earthly life as he was before as his body was not subject to corruption like anyother earthly body and the prophetic was fulfilled that his body will never see corruption it did not see corruption from his death to his resurrection when it was subject to corruption because Jesus was raised from the dead before his body began to decay and after his resurrection his body was not earthly anymore and for that reason and Jesus will live forever in a body that is not earthly and can never be subjected to the earthly death to physical death and he can live forever and never grow old. All the time he will have the marks on his body to prove that it is him and not some imposter.  He is for that reason in Heaven, as He is Heavenly and having an Heavenly Inheritance and He has to be all the time with his Heavenly Father and minding the Heavenly things and the things of the Lord of Lords as He also is the Judge of all. Every will appear before him at the time of their death to be Judged and know their eternal destination and that will never end. 
    • I was responding to your post and the scripture you were quoting is concerning end time beast/antichrist stuff, so that's what I was talking about.   Mark of the Beast stuff.  This thread isn’t about that, so I thought I should ask what you were referring to, so I could respond responsibly. Well, LOL, you compelled me to go back and re-read the whole thread. When I saw your post last night prior to going to bed, I laughed at myself thinking I must have posted one of my comments on the wrong thread, as I am engaged in 2 others, one about Trump in “Some believe he is the chosen one of end times,” the other is mine called “Is America Missing in Prophecy.” Now, I readily admit I am getting up there in years, and often backtrack to where I previous was hoping to remember why I left to where I had gone, you know, the “why did I come in here??” Or maybe not… I laugh at myself finding it all kinda of humorous being someone assisting as a caregiver for my mother-in-law. I know it really is a blessing to have my wife as my personal adult supervision, LOL. However, enough about my fading clarity. SO, when you posted, “Keep in mind that it's not the first time this ship has had problems and ran into things.” I responded with, “Keep in mind that there are uncountable times people in power have orchestrated disasters and false flags, it's the nature of the beast.” My mentioned of “the nature of the beast” was utilizing the phrase, similarly to “if it walks like a duck…” But then you responded with “You can make your life miserable considering all possible conspiracies.   Been there, done that.   Let's just see how things go.  I would agree that the CIA and President Johnson killed Kennedy, 9/11 was an inside job, and Saddam did not have mass destruction weapons.  We overthrew the Ukraine government in 2014 and that whole mess is all our fault. I do understand what the so-called deep state is, and what it is capable of, but I also know who's in charge of it.  I walked with them for about ten years in the 70s, 80s and got the inside understanding of what they intended to do.”   It was to that comment that I stated that – “I agree there are many false theories out there, but we are instructed to watch and pray, and to take heed that no man deceive you. America is on the threshold of its greatest shaking, and that for the trying of the hearts of those in her who have taken the Name of Jesus Christ to themselves, calling themselves Christian. The angel of light is coming, and that in Jesus's name, and once America falls, the whole world goes into chaos and madness, as they will then move upon Israel. Judgment must begin in the house of the Lord.... At least, that is how I see it. The whole world is fake and a lie right now, and we desperately need ears to hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches if we have any hope of going through it all as overcomers. "...and it was given to him to make war with the saints, and overcome them." At this point in time in America, I doubt anything is truly accidental. Why? because they are trying to ban gas stoves and fireplaces, and get rid of gas power vehicles, move to digital currency, monitor all communication for hate and thought crimes, confiscate weapons, restrict movement, and are always pushing to get to where we are supposed to own nothing and still love it. It is about their total control, a hunger game type scenario with ruling elite and minions crammed in 15 minute cities with mini apartment cities for easier control. At least that is the fueling motivation of Satan's minions... However, being a Christian who is not ignorant of Satan’s devices (though sadly many professors of faith seem to be,) much of what happens in the world is truly just smoke and mirrors, illusions which are hard to focus upon due to the rapidness and of the news cycle talking points. In one day, we can go from a trin wreck, mass shootings, to a mass chemical spill, to another food processing plant burning down, another mass cattle kill off, to chicken farms going up in smoke, power and communications brownouts… all because of some white privilege man somewhere. But again, no worries, because we have lab-grown meat, GMO foods, vaccines, controlled and/or force medicine and treatment, police that no longer serve and protect (except the government), and the good news that we can eat bugs, all the bugs we want. However, please continue to let your moderation be know to all men. After all, we need to ration these things to the masses since the means of supply and delivery are constantly being made more difficult, if not impossible. It is just the way it is… Everything behind all the chaos is ultimately the adversary warring against the people of God, and he does it through his children whom he has given power, wealth, and position to stir the events to keep men distracted… it’s the old sleight of hand. No, I believe the ship/bridge event was absolutely planned and strategically executed, both as a distraction to the people and a means to accomplish multiple other agendas. Kinda a Pearl Harbor or Twin Towers thing… It has raised the cost of fuel already, greatly impaired that regions commodities access, and become a perfect issue for Biden to throw billions at, most of which will be funneled to other dark projects and agendas… But, why am I saying all this to you, since you say you were on the inside, know who’s in charge and to blame, and that you know what they intend to do? But surely, you being a Christian, filled and led by the Holy Spirit, know they are but being manipulated by their pride and greed, and that to do the bidding of Satan in his war against humanity and the saints. That is where all this in the end comes down to, for “Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, the fallen angels have been cast down to earth, having great wrath for he knows his time is short.” Time is short, things will accelerate in desperation, lies will but only multiply, but the one that concerns me is the peace and safety message being presented by the contender of the deep state. So yes, and no, this is and yet isn’t about the ship, it’s all way bigger than that. But regardless, I believe the ship/bridge disaster is but a small facet of the overall war and deception being continually waged on Americans, especially believers.  
    • My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me? 
    • what will be, and what will be the purpose of, the New Jerusalem?  
  • Who's Online

• Popular Contributors

• Tell a friend

Love Worthy Christian Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Christian Blogs

• Blog Entries

• Birthdays

1. alisonm328
      alisonm328
      35 years old
    2. eben4christ
      eben4christ
      39 years old
    3. Fedah
      Fedah
      59 years old