christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Purpose of the Study Groups Forums

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

George

George

Steward

• Steward
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,794 posts
Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord,

The purpose of establishing the Study Group Forum was for senior members and administrators of Worthy Ministries to lead specific Bible studies. Recently there were Bible studies posted that denied the deity of Messiah and for this reason I have limited the starting of topics to Royal Members and those who are part of the ministry. Anyone may reply to these Bible studies.

Because we want to have open dialogue with even those who disagree with the leadership of Worthy Ministries, please post your threads in the appropriate forums, i.e. Controversial issues, Doctrinal Questions.

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

RGR

RGR

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,228 posts
  • Interests:Jesus is my Lord!!! He's never given up on me and I can't fathom why He would love me so much. I suppose I'll figure it out on the other side.

Proud single parent of three teenage boys! Lord, help me!!!!

I LOVE music. I play a pretty mean bluegrass guitar and play/sing at my local church. Hank Williams is my absolute favorite artist!!! Pretty much, if it's old, I love it!!!
Good job, George. I would also suggest pinning this where it doesn't get buried.

Guest_Calamity_*

Guest_Calamity_*
  • Guests
Great job! :)

Guest_idolsmasher_*

Guest_idolsmasher_*
  • Guests
How does one become a Royal member? Is it by number of posts?

Bill

Bill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Fishing, music, trucks
Yeah, smasher. I think it's 1500 or 1000 posts makes you "royalty" ;)

RGR

RGR

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,228 posts
  • Interests:Jesus is my Lord!!! He's never given up on me and I can't fathom why He would love me so much. I suppose I'll figure it out on the other side.

I LOVE music. I play a pretty mean bluegrass guitar and play/sing at my local church. Hank Williams is my absolute favorite artist!!! Pretty much, if it's old, I love it!!!
2000 posts get you into Royalty!!!!

Guest_shadow2b_*

Guest_shadow2b_*
  • Guests
-yuppp-and now you may all kiss mah RING & give me tha proper obeisancePosted ImageI dee-survysPosted Imageoyr
-I'LL ruyn ya thru wid mah trusty swword-duhPosted ImagePosted Imagenyyy--nyy-nyyy-nyyyyPosted Imagenyyy-nyyy-nyy

RGR

RGR

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,228 posts

-yuppp-and now you may all kiss mah RING & give me tha proper obeisancePosted ImageI dee-survysPosted Imageoyr
-I'LL ruyn ya thru wid mah trusty swword-duhPosted ImagePosted Imagenyyy--nyy-nyyy-nyyyyPosted Imagenyyy-nyyy-nyy

Posted Image

Trinity

Trinity

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,786 posts
  • Interests:Worthy boards! I'm like on here for hours every day! I love all you guys. Worthy boards really touched my life and I don't know what I'd do without all of you guys. Thanks for the prayers and advice!
But what about us little people? I mean I love to have bible studies, even though I haven't posted any yet iv only been posting for a week now...

I am not a false teacher, I believe that Jesus is God, I am writing a book about how Jesus is God. I believe there will be a rapture & tribulation, 1000 yr. reign, Satan will be released, then he will be locked up for ever. For by grace have you been saved through faith, Not by works. I am not anti-Semitism, I love Jesus with all my heart, I want to be a pastor or an evangelist, I was saved when I was young and accepted Christ as my savior, and knew I was a sinner.

So ... can you rethink that Idea? because i would love to start topics on bible study

Thank you for listening...

Your brother in Christ,
Joel

yukon

yukon

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:Serving Jesus daily, telling ppl about Jesus, hiking, and fishing with Jesus. Singing songs to Jesus. Taking ppl fishing on my boat. Berry picken and making Jellies and Jams. Quilting.
I like the study group forums

Yukon

Guest_northdoc_*

Guest_northdoc_*
  • Guests
I am a new member also. I want to know that is everthing one posts counted, such as birthday wishes on the calendar, chat, etc. Could someone post this or point me in the right direction please? Thank you in advance.
northdoc

jcm

jcm

• PipPip
  • 195 posts
Maybe those of us who aren't yet royal members but who have topics for a bible study can ask a royal member to conduct the study then we can just reply to that thread.

northdoc I don't know about the other forums but posts in fellowship hall aren't counted.

Guest_northdoc_*

Guest_northdoc_*
  • Guests
Thank you icm. Does anyone else know of what is counted as a post from new members? Thank you.
northdoc

IslandRose

IslandRose

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,118 posts
You get post counts in every forum except the Fellowship Hall. Chat does not count toward your post count.

IR :il:

Guest_godlywoman413_*

Guest_godlywoman413_*
  • Guests
Hello.

I am a new member as well. I joined some time back, but have had computer problems. My computer crashed and, well, that was that for awhile! I see that there are some new things like this bible study and I look forward to it. God Bless!

:laugh: :) :D

Jacqueline

Jacqueline

Veteran Member

• PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts
George can someone please start a study on renewing one's mind. That would be so greatly appreciated. :rolleyes:

God Bless You
Jacqueline

carlos123

carlos123

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
  • Interests:Discussions centered around Biblical truth, hanging out on the Internet, taking long walks in nature to take photographs and pray, hanging out with local friends.
I am not at all sure that locking out those who are not Royal Members from posting in this forum is a good thing to do George. From the standpoint that God might want to work through some who are not Royal Members to lead Bible Studies.

I wonder if it might not be more in line with the freedom we all have to minister to one another in Christ to lock out a specific member who is starting Bible Studies that are out of line with the Word than to lock out a big group of members (who are not Royal Members) as a way to protect the forum from bad studies.

I mean do we discourage the sharing of the gospel by any Christian because a few share it in a way that puts people under the Law?

Do we keep most Christians from teaching others the things of God and limit such to those with Bible school training because some teach what is wrong?

This approach seems very much like that of the world in the way that governments make laws that limit our freedom in an effort to protect us from ourselves.

The Lord says that every one has a psalm or a song or a prophecy and that all should be given freedom to share with the church judging what is of God and what is not.

I am not at all certain that locking one's out is in line with the freedom to minister as God gives us through His Word.

Carlos

wouldhe

wouldhe

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts

I am not at all sure that locking out those who are not Royal Members from posting in this forum is a good thing to do George.  From the standpoint that God might want to work through some who are not Royal Members to lead Bible Studies. 

I wonder if it might not be more in line with the freedom we all have to minister to one another in Christ to lock out a specific member who is starting Bible Studies that are out of line with the Word than to lock out a big group of members (who are not Royal Members) as a way to protect the forum from bad studies. 

I mean do we discourage the sharing of the gospel by any Christian because a few share it in a way that puts people under the Law? 

Do we keep most Christians from teaching others the things of God and limit such to those with Bible school training because some teach what is wrong?

This approach seems very much like that of the world in the way that governments make laws that limit our freedom in an effort to protect us from ourselves. 

The Lord says that every one has a psalm or a song or a prophecy and that all should be given freedom to share with the church judging what is of God and what is not. 

I am not at all certain that locking one's out is in line with the freedom to minister as God gives us through His Word. 

Carlos

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yah george I have a HUNDRED good Bible Study and Ministry topics!

WayneB

WayneB

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,173 posts
  • Interests:Family and Work...and JAIL Ministry.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great...then stick around and let your brethren get to know you first. Let us see your fruit... "Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." Matthew 7:20

Be Blessed,
Wayne

Guest_cloe1971_*

Guest_cloe1971_*
  • Guests

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great...then stick around and let your brethren get to know you first. Let us see your fruit... "Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." Matthew 7:20

Be Blessed,
Wayne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was just wondering.... :emot-hug: ......is it the number of posts that is more important or the quality of what is in the post? ive seen some peoples names come up in here quite a bit that seem to be...umm...not so christian like and they do not speak out of love. do those posts count toward their ROYAL MEMBERSHIP? if so i do not think that is fair to those who do speak with love and who give scripture to uplift and encourage their brothers and sisters. its just a thought. i was wondering and thought i would ask. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network