Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Purpose of the Study Groups Forums

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Dear brothers and sisters in the Lord,

The purpose of establishing the Study Group Forum was for senior members and administrators of Worthy Ministries to lead specific Bible studies. Recently there were Bible studies posted that denied the deity of Messiah and for this reason I have limited the starting of topics to Royal Members and those who are part of the ministry. Anyone may reply to these Bible studies.

Because we want to have open dialogue with even those who disagree with the leadership of Worthy Ministries, please post your threads in the appropriate forums, i.e. Controversial issues, Doctrinal Questions.

Your brother in Christ with much agape love,

George

Posted · Report post

Good job, George. I would also suggest pinning this where it doesn't get buried.

Posted · Report post

Great job! :)

Posted · Report post

How does one become a Royal member? Is it by number of posts?

Posted · Report post

Yeah, smasher. I think it's 1500 or 1000 posts makes you "royalty" ;)

Posted · Report post

2000 posts get you into Royalty!!!!

Posted · Report post

-yuppp-and now you may all kiss mah RING & give me tha proper obeisancegrovel.gifI dee-survysAahistory.gifoyr

-I'LL ruyn ya thru wid mah trusty swword-duhswordfight.giftongue2.gifnyyy--nyy-nyyy-nyyyytongue2.gifnyyy-nyyy-nyy

Posted · Report post

-yuppp-and now you may all kiss mah RING & give me tha proper obeisancegrovel.gifI dee-survysAahistory.gifoyr

-I'LL ruyn ya thru wid mah trusty swword-duhswordfight.giftongue2.gifnyyy--nyy-nyyy-nyyyytongue2.gifnyyy-nyyy-nyy

guypie.jpg

Posted · Report post

But what about us little people? I mean I love to have bible studies, even though I haven't posted any yet iv only been posting for a week now...

I am not a false teacher, I believe that Jesus is God, I am writing a book about how Jesus is God. I believe there will be a rapture & tribulation, 1000 yr. reign, Satan will be released, then he will be locked up for ever. For by grace have you been saved through faith, Not by works. I am not anti-Semitism, I love Jesus with all my heart, I want to be a pastor or an evangelist, I was saved when I was young and accepted Christ as my savior, and knew I was a sinner.

So ... can you rethink that Idea? because i would love to start topics on bible study

Thank you for listening...

Your brother in Christ,

Joel

Posted · Report post

I like the study group forums

Yukon

Posted · Report post

I am a new member also. I want to know that is everthing one posts counted, such as birthday wishes on the calendar, chat, etc. Could someone post this or point me in the right direction please? Thank you in advance.

northdoc

Posted · Report post

Maybe those of us who aren't yet royal members but who have topics for a bible study can ask a royal member to conduct the study then we can just reply to that thread.

northdoc I don't know about the other forums but posts in fellowship hall aren't counted.

Posted · Report post

Thank you icm. Does anyone else know of what is counted as a post from new members? Thank you.

northdoc

Posted · Report post

You get post counts in every forum except the Fellowship Hall. Chat does not count toward your post count.

IR :il:

Posted · Report post

Hello.

I am a new member as well. I joined some time back, but have had computer problems. My computer crashed and, well, that was that for awhile! I see that there are some new things like this bible study and I look forward to it. God Bless!

:laugh::):D

Posted · Report post

George can someone please start a study on renewing one's mind. That would be so greatly appreciated. :rolleyes:

God Bless You

Jacqueline

Posted · Report post

I am not at all sure that locking out those who are not Royal Members from posting in this forum is a good thing to do George. From the standpoint that God might want to work through some who are not Royal Members to lead Bible Studies.

I wonder if it might not be more in line with the freedom we all have to minister to one another in Christ to lock out a specific member who is starting Bible Studies that are out of line with the Word than to lock out a big group of members (who are not Royal Members) as a way to protect the forum from bad studies.

I mean do we discourage the sharing of the gospel by any Christian because a few share it in a way that puts people under the Law?

Do we keep most Christians from teaching others the things of God and limit such to those with Bible school training because some teach what is wrong?

This approach seems very much like that of the world in the way that governments make laws that limit our freedom in an effort to protect us from ourselves.

The Lord says that every one has a psalm or a song or a prophecy and that all should be given freedom to share with the church judging what is of God and what is not.

I am not at all certain that locking one's out is in line with the freedom to minister as God gives us through His Word.

Carlos

Posted · Report post

I am not at all sure that locking out those who are not Royal Members from posting in this forum is a good thing to do George.  From the standpoint that God might want to work through some who are not Royal Members to lead Bible Studies. 

I wonder if it might not be more in line with the freedom we all have to minister to one another in Christ to lock out a specific member who is starting Bible Studies that are out of line with the Word than to lock out a big group of members (who are not Royal Members) as a way to protect the forum from bad studies. 

I mean do we discourage the sharing of the gospel by any Christian because a few share it in a way that puts people under the Law? 

Do we keep most Christians from teaching others the things of God and limit such to those with Bible school training because some teach what is wrong?

This approach seems very much like that of the world in the way that governments make laws that limit our freedom in an effort to protect us from ourselves. 

The Lord says that every one has a psalm or a song or a prophecy and that all should be given freedom to share with the church judging what is of God and what is not. 

I am not at all certain that locking one's out is in line with the freedom to minister as God gives us through His Word. 

Carlos

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yah george I have a HUNDRED good Bible Study and Ministry topics!

Posted · Report post

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great...then stick around and let your brethren get to know you first. Let us see your fruit... "Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." Matthew 7:20

Be Blessed,

Wayne

Posted · Report post

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Great...then stick around and let your brethren get to know you first. Let us see your fruit... "Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them." Matthew 7:20

Be Blessed,

Wayne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was just wondering.... :emot-hug: ......is it the number of posts that is more important or the quality of what is in the post? ive seen some peoples names come up in here quite a bit that seem to be...umm...not so christian like and they do not speak out of love. do those posts count toward their ROYAL MEMBERSHIP? if so i do not think that is fair to those who do speak with love and who give scripture to uplift and encourage their brothers and sisters. its just a thought. i was wondering and thought i would ask. :thumbsup:

Posted · Report post

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Be Blessed,

Wayne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was just wondering.... :P ......is it the number of posts that is more important or the quality of what is in the post? ive seen some peoples names come up in here quite a bit that seem to be...umm...not so christian like and they do not speak out of love. do those posts count toward their ROYAL MEMBERSHIP? if so i do not think that is fair to those who do speak with love and who give scripture to uplift and encourage their brothers and sisters. its just a thought. i was wondering and thought i would ask. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The original post at the beginning of this thread, which George wrote, is out-dated and does not apply in regards to the "Royals". There is no such title as "Royal" any longer and post counts mean absolutely nothing, which is why we removed them from the side bar that identifies the member in each post. You and brother Carlos are right on with your point, which is something we corrected middle of last year. Post counts are no longer considered at all when someone is asked to join the ministry team as a Watchmen, Chat Admin or Moderator. They are selected by their fruit as the Spirit leads George and those involved in the ministry! :emot-hug:

Be Blessed,

Wayne

Posted · Report post

All right! Only 20,000 more to go! :o:P:blink::24::24::o:36::36::24::blink:

Posted · Report post

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Be Blessed,

Wayne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was just wondering.... :blink: ......is it the number of posts that is more important or the quality of what is in the post? ive seen some peoples names come up in here quite a bit that seem to be...umm...not so christian like and they do not speak out of love. do those posts count toward their ROYAL MEMBERSHIP? if so i do not think that is fair to those who do speak with love and who give scripture to uplift and encourage their brothers and sisters. its just a thought. i was wondering and thought i would ask. :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The original post at the beginning of this thread, which George wrote, is out-dated and does not apply in regards to the "Royals". There is no such title as "Royal" any longer and post counts mean absolutely nothing, which is why we removed them from the side bar that identifies the member in each post. You and brother Carlos are right on with your point, which is something we corrected middle of last year. Post counts are no longer considered at all when someone is asked to join the ministry team as a Watchmen, Chat Admin or Moderator. They are selected by their fruit as the Spirit leads George and those involved in the ministry! :blink:

Be Blessed,

Wayne

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thats good to here...if i was to be chosen for the ministry i sure hope it is by my fruit you see and the testimony of jesus christ i give....not a number of posts i make or answer... :36:

Posted · Report post

I like the study group forums

Yukon

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how does one study the ibel? What is the best way to staudy it if you are with other people or not with other people????

Posted · Report post

I have to disagree with this policy. God calls people to service not a post count or other people. A pastor / teacher is not elected.