christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Purpose of the Study Groups Forums

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

algie

algie
  • 2 posts

Yes.. Group or Bible study is the vital of a Christian living.. because if you want to become a matured Christian you need the bible Study.. as well as its a fellowship.. to our spiritual brother and sister in Christ..

~

Welcome~!

thanks a lot..

KPaulG

KPaulG

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts

Yes.. Group or Bible study is the vital of a Christian living.. because if you want to become a matured Christian you need the bible Study.. as well as its a fellowship.. to our spiritual brother and sister in Christ..

Welcome, algie, brother.

Your brother in Christ,

KPaulG.

Your closest friendnt

Your closest friendnt
  • Members
  • 66 posts
We as members we have to work with the leadership.
We have a duty to work with the leadership of this
ministry and a duty to work with Jesus,
There are ministries which prohibite any questions which examines them or ask them to be accountable so to speak.
I'm glad this ministry is not so.
It is good also for us to be accountable, to work within a discipline environment.
Like credibility issues. In a court even an expert who has credentials does not say, my examination is correct, not so, he says I spoke, now I'm ready for your questions, and you pay go to the appeal court to review my examinations.

Abuse is something preveland in the faith, many believers take it upon themselves to become the Guardians of the faith, they love Jesus they desire to please Jesus they are jelots, their head is the doctrine of the church but they say Jesus only, they claim they have the Mind of Crist and the bible but they luck wisdom.

That's how I deal with those who put the "gun on my head and require a confection .

I ask do you read the scriptures, they say yes. I ask what Jesus say about himself when he was on earth, what the prophesies say what Paul and Peter and John say, how about the book of John which he wrote when Jesus gave him dictation?

That's my answer to the question: IS JESUS GOD? Or are you SAVE?

Why they don't ask: is Jesus the LIFE? Well how can we say, he gives us the life of God if he does not have the life of God.
How can we say he ascended to havens if he did not come from there. Is our word enough?
God did not sent transportation to take him up, the way Elias was taken up or perhaps Moses or Enoch or perhaps somebody else we don't know, The earthly ones.

Jesus said let the dead bury the dead. What did he had in his mind or why would he say a think like that for the family of his disciple?

Thanks God for this ministry.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2015 part of the Worthy Network