christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

A prayer for a heavy heart...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

Andrew007

Andrew007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
Blessings to you all....

I'm not sure really how to explain this to you all. My heart is just so heavy right now. I know that I have the love of Jesus in me. I know that some of the feelings I have are wrong. Esp. towards other people. I just don't know how to explain it... I can feel it in my heart that theres something wrong, you know? I dunno. Please just keep me in your prayers. Thank you all so much for being here for me in my time of need.

Guest_idolsmasher_*

Guest_idolsmasher_*
  • Guests
Will do Andrew! Praying 4 you!

Amen Lord Jesus, we pray for dear Andrew Lord that you would encourage him now Jesus and lift his heart Lord! Please help him to draw ever nigh to your heart Jesus and to be calmed and comforted by your sweet love. Help him to let go of the things that are bothering him Lord, the sins that so easily beset us, and replace those things with your peace, we ask in Jesus' holy name, Amen!

Andrew007

Andrew007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
Amen! Thank you so much idolsmasher. God bless you brother.

Adstar

Adstar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,327 posts
:rofl:

All praise The Ancient Of Days

WayneB

WayneB

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,173 posts
Brother Andew,

Got news for you bro...you're normal! What you are experiencing is the work of His Spirit in your life. Listen to Him. God's correction in our hearts is a sign that we belong to Him! Praise His name forever!

Psalms 4:12 Blessed is the man you discipline, O LORD , the man you teach from your law; 13 you grant him relief from days of trouble, till a pit is dug for the wicked.

1 John 3:16 This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers. 17 If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? 18 Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 19 This then is how we know that we belong to the truth, and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence 20 whenever our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything.

One suggestion --- read through the book of Psalms. You will find King David suffered from many of the same feelings.

Bless you brother,
Wayne

refugepsa91

refugepsa91

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,525 posts

Will do Andrew! Praying 4 you!

Amen Lord Jesus, we pray for dear Andrew Lord that you would encourage him now Jesus and lift his heart Lord! Please help him to draw ever nigh to your heart Jesus and to be calmed and comforted by your sweet love. Help him to let go of the things that are bothering him Lord, the sins that so easily beset us, and replace those things with your peace, we ask in Jesus' holy name, Amen!

:il: Ditto.....will pray for you Andrew :il:

Love and Blessings,
Angel

hippo's hope is HIM

hippo's hope is HIM

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts
:help: Whoo Andrew, I've been there before Bro.

It'll get better, just keep pressing on. It is hard to describe lol...I tried talking about it and everyone thought i was crazy...

I know it's prolly confusing to because you are unsure what it is...

Father God I come to you now lifting up my brother Andrew. Father you said, Come to me all of you who are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Father fill your child with wisdom and discernment Lord. Cast you burden upon me....Lord take His yolk, ease his burden. Daddy, his heart his heavy, please send the Holy Comforter and give Andrew the peace that passes all understanding. May he continue to press on, and seek you Father despite of the circumstances.

Fill him with your love and with your joy, till his cup over flows. We praise you Father and thank You for working in our lives even now.

In your Jesus's utmost and precious name,
Amen

:hug: :hug: :oww: :D :rofl: ;) :P :help: :D
BE encouraged my friend, don't get down, and don't let Satan steal your joy....step on his head :rofl: :rofl:

Let us know how things turn out!!!

Laura

Laura

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,445 posts
Andrew,

You are in my prayers, Bro. Yes, you are my Christian brother and I will be lifting you up in prayer. Good bless, and keep your eyes on Jesus! :a2:

Andrew007

Andrew007

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,152 posts
Thank you all so much for your prayers and words of encouragement. :il:

Guest_LCPGUY_*

Guest_LCPGUY_*
  • Guests
Hi Bro Andrew!

I have just finished praying for you. After reading Hippo's post, you should be uplifted.

And as someone else said, what you are going through is normal. Don't be overly concerned about it. Just pray for the Lord's strength and protection. We're doin' the same.

Take care,

Love,

John

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network