christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

SPORTS

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
69 replies to this topic

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,307 posts
You mean Giants :laugh:

Ddavid from NC

Ddavid from NC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts

You mean Giants :noidea:

You want real history the teams that beats an unbeaten team in the Superbowl. That would be great would it not?

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,307 posts

You want real history the teams that beats an unbeaten team in the Superbowl. That would be great would it not?

It would be awesome :)

Ddavid from NC

Ddavid from NC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,675 posts

It would be awesome :)

"where two or more agree"...oh that is out of context aint it?

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,307 posts
Not in this case :noidea:

pamiam

pamiam

• PipPip
  • 245 posts
Well, when I was younger, I enjoyed tennis. Then I got a horse and loved riding. My kids were into soccer, swimming and golf. A few years ago, I watched Tiger Woods play golf on the course where I live in CA. Never have I seen anyone move so gracefully. I now love golf, and since I've discovered Tom Brady, I love New England Patriots football! Right now I'm sitting inside watching a blizzard outside, and enjoying the kids out there sliding down on sleds, skiing, and being chased by their Golden Retriever. Thank you, God, for this amazing and fabulous world!

OneLight

OneLight

Royal Member

• Servant
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 26,619 posts
I enjoy rock climbing, then competition martial arts. I use to ski before it cost so much. As a kid, it was the basic three, baseball, football and basketball, all backyard and brutal!

Bubba4J

Bubba4J

Royal Member

• Worthy Watchman
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,307 posts

basic three, baseball, football and basketball, all backyard and brutal!

Brutal the only way to play :noidea: :(

dtosh

dtosh
  • 2 posts
My favorite sport is cycling. That's because I love to ride. I put 7000 km on my bicycle last year. Included in that I rode across Manitoba solo.

Edited by dtosh, 06 January 2013 - 02:25 PM.

Butero

Butero

Royal Member

• Royal Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,833 posts

My favorite is cricket
i like it because its challenging to see how many runs you can make

Baseball is my favorite sport to watch. Bowling is my favorite to participate in. I also like football and hockey. BTW, I have never had the opportunity to watch cricket, and if I did, I wouldn't know what was going on? Can you explain the basic rules of the game, and the differences between cricket and baseball?

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network