christian forums

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Forums

Welcome to Worthy Christian Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Why do you believe and What has He done for you?

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

KPaulG

KPaulG

Veteran Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts
  • Interests:swimming, skiing, making new friends, playing Sudoku, socializing, Spanish, God, helping people :)

My mom told me about Jesus when I was about 7 years old.

Jesus saved me when I asked him into my life.

In fact, Jesus saved all of us.

niki23

niki23
  • Members
  • 66 posts
  • Interests:Bible prophecy, mysteries of the bible, politics, shopping, watching my kids grow and learn.

My grandma has had the most influence on me as a kid, and still does. She taught me about God and how Jesus died for me/us. I went to church with her many times.

I did stray and became lost when I was about 15. I've been struggling since. 

I was beaten by my mom, at 15 I was raped, I started to cut myself and was suicidal. I hated the world, I hated everyone and everything. I also hated God. As of today, I am ashamed. But no matter what, God was there even when I was telling him that I hated him. I blamed him for the way my life was. Now I know, it was all satan. And he almost had his way with me. 

God has done so much for me. He made me strong enough to stand when I'm being shoved. When I lose myself and fall, he gives me the strength to stand back up. He has wiped away every tear I shed. He healed my heart every time it was broken. He has been with me since I was born. I believe he has always held my hand.

Every since I was a little girl, I always imagined this one thing.... In my head, I'm a little girl, lost in the woods. I'm scared and lonely. But all of a sudden a man (Jesus) appears, grabs my hand and walks me out of the woods. I've thought about this so much that I dreamed of it. This dream helped so much. I do believe God gave me that dream. It gave me hope and faith. 

OldSchool2

OldSchool2

• Worthy Writers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,860 posts
  • Interests:Getting fewer as I get older.

Hello, I'm new.
But, I was wondering why do you guys believe? And what has He done for you? What made you believe? You see, I'm a teenager and I've been going to church for a while. Ever since around 4 years old. My mom made me. But, even though I have been going to church I still have doubts. I went to retreats. And I seen miracles happen, but for some reason I still have some doubts. Like, why are their so many people in Africa with no food. Why did the Holocaust happen? And my dad, he doesn't go to church, but he believes. He says he's too busy. I know life is not supposed to be a paradise, but some things around the world is cruel. I always wonder, why does God let these things happen?

Thanks.

Hi,
God teaches us to search the scriptures and he will explain why everything happens.

No, Jesus said to search the scriptures and you will find Him (John 5:39); the Bible is not Wikipedia.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Worthy Christian Forums - Christian Message Boards - 1999-2014 part of the Worthy Network