stacey c

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

THE BRAIN RELEASES THE HORMONE "MELATONIN" TO PARALIZE THE BODY TO KEEP US FROM ACTING OUT OUR DREAMS IN THE PHYSICAL AND HURTING OURSELVES.

Apparently my wife's brain doesn't always release this 'melatonin', I'm always getting a fist in the side or across the face and a knee in the back and the whole time she's having a conversation while dreaming. :huh:

I don't know if what I experienced had anything related to this but one night I couldn't go to sleep... at least I thought I couldn't. I guess I must have dozed off without knowing it and I could still everything in the room clearly. I could see the alarm clock, the street light shining through the two windows in our bedroom, the pictures on the walls, my closet door opened. Then it felt as if someone was crawling around on the end of our bed and I thought perhaps my wife had gotten up to go to the bathroom and was returning to bed. I then noticed that that she was indeed still beside me. When I looked toward the bottom of the bed there was a dark image in the form of a human only much larger standing there. I knew that name of Jesus was the key but then found myself unable to speak or move... it sounded like a huge rushing wind being pushed through our bedroom at a force that it was keeping me from taking a breath in so that I could speak the name of Jesus. The next thing I knew I was fully awake sitting up right in bed yelling loudly the name of Jesus over and over. As loud as I was speaking... I never even woke up my wife or daughter. :noidea:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/15/1985

IVE SUFFERED FROM SLEEP PARALYSIS ALL MY LIFE AND RECENTLY THIS YEAR I'VE COME TO BE ABLE TO COME OUT OF THE BODY THROUGH BEING PARALIZED. IT IS A VERY NATURAL OCCURENCE THAT HAPPENS IN EVERYONE ONCE THEY REACH THE REM (RAPID EYE MOVEMENT) STATE OF SLEEP WHICH THE STATE IN WHICH WE DREAM. THE BRAIN RELEASES THE HORMONE "MELATONIN" TO PARALIZE THE BODY TO KEEP US FROM ACTING OUT OUR DREAMS IN THE PHYSICAL AND HURTING OURSELVES. THE BEST WAY TO BREAK THIS STATE IS TO 1: STAY CALM AND RELAX 2: TRY TO MOVE YOUR PINKY FINGER OR JUST TRY JUMPING UP SPONTANEOUSLY AND IT'LL BREAK THE STATE WHILE YOU'RE IN IT!

Apparently, this is much more common than most realize.

Welcome to Worthy, btw! :noidea:

THANX GLAD TO BE HERE, AND THIS IS A VERY COMMON PHENOMENON THAT ALL OF US EXPERIENCE WHEN WE ARE DREAMING. ITS JUST THROUGH SYNICAL FUNDAMENTALIST THAT THERES BEEN THE MYTHOLOGY OF A DARKER PRESENCE BEING ASSOCIATED WITH THIS OCCURENCE THAT LEAVES MOST PEOPLE IN FEAR OF FEELING LIKE THEIR BEING ATTACKED.

Edited by MESSAGER85

• Group:  Members
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/15/1985

THE BRAIN RELEASES THE HORMONE "MELATONIN" TO PARALIZE THE BODY TO KEEP US FROM ACTING OUT OUR DREAMS IN THE PHYSICAL AND HURTING OURSELVES.

Apparently my wife's brain doesn't always release this 'melatonin', I'm always getting a fist in the side or across the face and a knee in the back and the whole time she's having a conversation while dreaming. :huh:

I don't know if what I experienced had anything related to this but one night I couldn't go to sleep... at least I thought I couldn't. I guess I must have dozed off without knowing it and I could still everything in the room clearly. I could see the alarm clock, the street light shining through the two windows in our bedroom, the pictures on the walls, my closet door opened. Then it felt as if someone was crawling around on the end of our bed and I thought perhaps my wife had gotten up to go to the bathroom and was returning to bed. I then noticed that that she was indeed still beside me. When I looked toward the bottom of the bed there was a dark image in the form of a human only much larger standing there. I knew that name of Jesus was the key but then found myself unable to speak or move... it sounded like a huge rushing wind being pushed through our bedroom at a force that it was keeping me from taking a breath in so that I could speak the name of Jesus. The next thing I knew I was fully awake sitting up right in bed yelling loudly the name of Jesus over and over. As loud as I was speaking... I never even woke up my wife or daughter. :noidea:

LOL WELL AS FAR AS YOUR WIFE GIVING YOU A FIST FULL OF KAROTE CHOPS THE HORMONE "MELATONIN" WAS STILL RELEASED IT DOESNT IN SOME CASES COMPLETLY STOP A PERSON FROM MOVING DEPENDING ON HOW DEEP THE SLEEP IS, BUT IF IT WASNT FOR THAT HORMONE SHE WOULDVE BEEN FULLY ACTIVE IN ACTING OUT HER DREAM INSTEAD OF SLIGHTLY ACTIVE.

AS FOR YOUR EXPERIENCE YOU WERE GOING FROM A WAKING TO SLEEP STATE, BUT YOU STILL RETAINED CONSCIOUSNESS WHILE YOUR BODY CONTINUED TO FALL ASLEEP WHICH ACTIVATED YOUR THIRD EYE AND CAUSED YOU TO BE ABLE TO SEE THROUGH YOUR CLOSED EYELIDS. WHEN YOU BEGAN TO HEAR THE RUSHING SOUNDS YOUR ASTRAL BODY WAS BEGINNING TO GENERATE AND ACTUALLY RELEASE ITSELF FROM THE BODY, SINCE YOU HAD SOME FEAR ABOUT THE USUALNESS OF THIS EXPERIENCE THAT SHADOW FIGURE YOU SAW WAS PROB. A THOUGHT-FORM CREATED BY YOUR OWN SUBCONSCIOUS MIND OUT OF FEAR. THE REASON YOU WERENT ABLE TO SPEAK IS BECAUSE YOU WERE TRYING TO USE YOUR PHYSICAL VOCAL CORDS IN A SPIRITUAL REALM. ITS LIKE TRYING TO USE YOUR PHYSICAL EYES TO SEE A ATOM, YOU CAN ONLY COMMMUNICATE TELEPATHICALLY WHEN IN A ALTERED STATE AS SUCH, THATS WHY THE TRANCE BROKE WHEN YOU KEPT REPEATING IT IN YOUR MIND. IF YOU WOULDVE RELAXED AND ALLOWED EVERYTHING TO TRANSPIRE YOU WOULDVE ACTUALLY HAD A FULL BLOWN OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCE, BECAUSE ALL IT TAKES TO HAVE ONE IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID WHICH WAS RETAIN YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS WHILE STILL ALLOWING YOUR BODY TO PHYSICALLY FADE AWAY. INCASE THIS HAPPENS AGAIN AND YOU DONT WANT TO HAVE A O.B.E JUST CONCENTRATE ON YOUR PHYSICAL BODY AND CLOSED YOUR EYES AND THE YOU'LL BE BACK TO A WAKING STATE.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  97
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  06/09/1964

I had it happen this morning, and it's terrifying.

I was awake in bed, trying to go to sleep. I heard this noise, like a baby crying, or maybe a cat in heat. It was getting on my nerves, so I tried to get up to see what it was, but I could not move at all!

At that moment, I felt a "presence" get in bed with me. It felt like my husband had got in bed with me and curled up next to me. I felt utter terror, and that's when I "snapped out of it".

I googled it and found out that it was Sleep paralysis....but I also saw very few articles about it, and a lot more articles about how people believed that it is actual demon manifestions, and even alien abductions!

One lady mentioned something that totally terrified me. She said that a "presence" got in bed with her and had sex with her! She felt every sensation, and she was unable to move or open her eyes...but when she was finally able to, she "saw" (hallucination?) a gray, skeletol form on top of her. She said it was an incubus. I'm sorry-I hope that was not too "graphic" sounding. :whistling:

After reading that, and after what happened to me this morning, I am scared to go to bed now.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

I had it happen this morning, and it's terrifying.

I was awake in bed, trying to go to sleep. I heard this noise, like a baby crying, or maybe a cat in heat. It was getting on my nerves, so I tried to get up to see what it was, but I could not move at all!

At that moment, I felt a "presence" get in bed with me. It felt like my husband had got in bed with me and curled up next to me. I felt utter terror, and that's when I "snapped out of it".

I googled it and found out that it was Sleep paralysis....but I also saw very few articles about it, and a lot more articles about how people believed that it is actual demon manifestions, and even alien abductions!

One lady mentioned something that totally terrified me. She said that a "presence" got in bed with her and had sex with her! She felt every sensation, and she was unable to move or open her eyes...but when she was finally able to, she "saw" (hallucination?) a gray, skeletol form on top of her. She said it was an incubus. I'm sorry-I hope that was not too "graphic" sounding. :rolleyes:

After reading that, and after what happened to me this morning, I am scared to go to bed now.

Oh, you poor thing! Remember, if you pray for God's protection, no harm will come to you. I will pray for you. :whistling:

Okay, one more time. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. While the oven is warming up, wash each potato and wrap in aluminum foil, shiny side in. Bake for a minimum of two hours.... :whistling:

What? Rufus...are you sleep posting or....????? :rolleyes:

Okay, one more time. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. While the oven is warming up, wash each potato and wrap in aluminum foil, shiny side in. Bake for a minimum of two hours.... :whistling:

What? Rufus...are you sleep posting or....????? :rolleyes:

Read your Dickens.

Dickens? Aluminum foil in Dickens? :huh:

• 10 years later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Content Count:  1,176
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Birthday:  04/29/1987

On 2/10/2009 at 12:12 AM, stacey c said:

I have had this since I was a child, and it is a very frightening situation. I have never heard of anyone I know having the same thing. I didn't even know the name of it until a couple of days when I stumbled across a news article from a doctor, so I did some research today on the net.

ISP is where when one is either first falling asleep or coming from deep sleep (rem) to waking up, that they are concous mentaly but their body is paralized and they cannot move. The articles stated that it can last from several seconds to several minutes long and be painful. My episodes always happen when I am waking up. I can hear everyting around me, know whats going on, who's in the room, ect...... the problem is I cannot move or make any noise at all.

I never even concidered it being demonic, or the chance for the enemy to hurt me in any way, until I read some of the reports from people who suffer from the same thing.

Once when I was about 12 I had this happen and I felt myself being suffocated with a pillow, and I couldn't move to throw it off. Finally when I was able to move there was a pillow being pressed over my face with alot of force. I remember screaming mentally "Devil I rebuke you" and the pressure stopped and I was able to get up. I didn't sleep with a pillow for along time afterwards.

Then the other morning I had another episode after about 8 months of peaceful sleep. I had gotten up early in the morning to get the baby from his bed, and brought him back to bed with me.

I remember waking up but not being able to move. What was so horrifying was that the upper part of my shoulder and chest was across the baby's face and I knew it but couldn't move! What finally caused me to be able to move was the baby beginning to squirm and fuss and I was able to move.

Needless to say, that time it scared me senseless! I could of hurt my baby!

So has anyone ever heard of this? And what do you think this is?

I have dealt with it from time to time, i have sleep that is so deep that when i am awake i am still asleep. It wont happen all the time. I wish you best of luck. God bless.