• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/08/1976

I for one, am Terrified about the day of the Lord... when you think about it. It's really a terrible day and who knows what will happen.

As the scriptures say...

Amos 5:18

18 Woe to you who long

for the day of the LORD!

Why do you long for the day of the LORD ?

That day will be darkness, not light.

They also say

2 Peter 3:12

Looking for and hastening to the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Looking closer they say the same thing. Looking for doesn't mean, looking forward to, rather, Keep Watch! Hastening means Work Work Work, when the full number of people get saved, then it will start. So, by hastening we preach the Gosple and save all those who would be saved.

In the same sense though, we should lookforward to being in heaven with the Lord, keeping our eye on the prize. But, I believe that's a different deal than longing for the day of our Lord.

Personaly, I want him to wait a long time. Both selfish reasons and for the Kingdom. I'd love to go to heaven, but I'd also like to see my kids grow up and spend more time with my wife before we die and we're not married anymore. I also want more time to become perfect in the Lord, and to bring as many as the Lord will lead into salvation as I can.

But, you have a good point. LOL< as if you wouldn't quoting scripture

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  45
  • Birthday:  03/21/1977

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

Americas Christian Heritage: Our Forefathers, the framers of America Constitution spicifically included Checks & Balances to prevent tyrants and kings and secret orders from wresting control away from the democratic process.

Once you sift through mountains of misinformation to dis-cover truth, you will see the ways and means of hidden hand of the ruling elete from day one up until this very moment.

I could go into a lengthy disertation, but people just scoff and disbelieve, so, until you search, discover then draw you own conclisions based on the overwhelming mountain of evidance that most everything in the public domain collective unconscienceousnes is a construct by social engineering to shape and mold mens ideas and perceptions, no one person can explain Lucifarian Occultic history to you in a way you could digest in one hearing.

The first rule of Fight Club, is you don't talk about Fight Club. Or else a black stealth helochopter will wisk you away to an offshore undisclosed Black-Ops location where you become a science expreiment on the effectiveness of Directed Energy Weapons on human anatomy and physiology.

They like to lay themselves down in Wicker and dance nude around fires with Willow Sticks upon Hills and in Groves, financed on your dime.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Americas Christian Heritage: Our Forefathers, the framers of America Constitution spicifically included Checks & Balances to prevent tyrants and kings and secret orders from wresting control away from the democratic process.

Once you sift through mountains of misinformation to dis-cover truth, you will see the ways and means of hidden hand of the ruling elete from day one up until this very moment.

I could go into a lengthy disertation, but people just scoff and disbelieve, so, until you search, discover then draw you own conclisions based on the overwhelming mountain of evidance that most everything in the public domain collective unconscienceousnes is a construct by social engineering to shape and mold mens ideas and perceptions, no one person can explain Lucifarian Occultic history to you in a way you could digest in one hearing.

The first rule of Fight Club, is you don't talk about Fight Club. Or else a black stealth helochopter will wisk you away to an offshore undisclosed Black-Ops location where you become a science expreiment on the effectiveness of Directed Energy Weapons on human anatomy and physiology.

They like to lay themselves down in Wicker and dance nude around fires with Willow Sticks upon Hills and in Groves, financed on your dime.

I have no doubt of the spiritual darkness of this world, but your statements are completely out there.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

now that i believe the one-world government is just about finalized, i am excited by prophecy fulfillment but StOP! i really don't know the scriptures that relate to this exactly. is there someone who can give these to me, at least as far as our understanding goes now. i know about the prophet Daniel's writings, but are there others that relate? i'd love to know how this is being looked at now.

thanks,

fraught (with expectation)

Hello fraught,

As near as I can tell, these scriptures from Revelation, Chapter 13 seem to apply to "one world government" scriptures

vs. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed and all the world wondered after the beast

vs. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

vs. 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

vs. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

vs. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

vs. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world...

vs. 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

vs. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

vs. 16 And he causeth all, both small and greaqt, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

vs. 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Blessings to you

Nikki

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  87

now that i believe the one-world government is just about finalized, i am excited by prophecy fulfillment but StOP! i really don't know the scriptures that relate to this exactly. is there someone who can give these to me, at least as far as our understanding goes now. i know about the prophet Daniel's writings, but are there others that relate? i'd love to know how this is being looked at now.

thanks,

The only one world government in scripture is the reign of the saints with Jesus for a thousand years and after that forevermore in the new Jerusalem city.

There will not be any one world government until Jesus comes back.

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The antichrist system will only have total rule over one fourth of the earth. They will be making war with others that they don't control. There is no one world government in scripture before Jesus comes back.

Europe, Central and south america, parts of the middle east, Israel, are the places that most likely will be under the antichrist control. They already have a large amount of control in America and Canada, but not total control. [The system supporting the antichrist already has almost total control over a fourth of the earth.--by population anyway if not by geography.]

Martin Luther

(1483-1546) (Lutheran)

"We here are of the conviction that the papacy is the seat of the true and real Antichrist...personally I declare that I owe the Pope no other obedience than that to Antichrist." (Aug. 18, 1520) Taken from "The Prophetic Faith of Our Fathers," Vol. 2, pg. 121 by Froom.

"It is the bounden duty of every Christian to pray against Antichrist. And as to what Antichrist is, no sane man ought to raise a question. If it be not Popery in the Church of Rome, there is nothing in the world that can be called by that name. . . . Popery is contrary to Christ

Edited by antiaging

• Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,001
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

The last one world government was Rome. IT was Daniel's Fourth Beast, the last great empire. Every attempt at world domination after Rome has FAILED MISERABLY and any attempt to create a world empire in our day will FAIL MISERABLY.

Agreed, the attempt will indeed fail.

Rev.13 does not support the idea of an accomplished end time world domination.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  87

thanks,

Hello fraught,

As near as I can tell, these scriptures from Revelation, Chapter 13 seem to apply to "one world government" scriptures

vs. 3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed and all the world wondered after the beast

vs. 4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

vs. 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

vs. 6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

vs. 7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

vs. 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world...

vs. 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

vs. 15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

vs. 16 And he causeth all, both small and greaqt, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads

vs. 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Blessings to you

Nikki

Verse 16 " "and he causeth all" meaning all of those types, small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, in the areas where he has control.

He is not going to control the whole earth. He will have total control over a fourth of the earth.

Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

The horsemen of Revelation 6 are about the antichrist making war and conquering. It says they will have power over a fourth of the earth.-- not the whole earth.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,260
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

thanks,

Hello fraught,

Blessings to you

Nikki

Verse 16 " "and he causeth all" meaning all of those types, small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, in the areas where he has control.

He is not going to control the whole earth. He will have total control over a fourth of the earth.

The horsemen of Revelation 6 are about the antichrist making war and conquering. It says they will have power over a fourth of the earth.-- not the whole earth.

Hi antiaging

Thank you for your comments; however, I have to disagree based upon the fact that you while you refer to Revelation 6:8 to support your opinion, you have overlooked Revelation 13

Are you saying that the one fourth of the earth is a part of the all kindreds, and tongues, and nations?

Edited by nikki1

• Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,001
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

Thank you for your comments; however, I have to disagree based upon the fact that you while you refer to Revelation 6:8 to support your opinion, you have overlooked Revelation 13

Are you saying that the one fourth of the earth is a part of the all kindreds, and tongues, and nations?

Perhaps the meaning is simple. Perhaps it means greater power was given to him than that of all "all kindreds, and tongues, and nations," like global supremacy.

For as you can see in 17:12 the ten kings are only in alliance with the beast for a very short duration . . .

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

:24::24::24::24: