• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

now that i believe the one-world government is just about finalized, i am excited by prophecy fulfillment but StOP! i really don't know the scriptures that relate to this exactly. is there someone who can give these to me, at least as far as our understanding goes now. i know about the prophet Daniel's writings, but are there others that relate? i'd love to know how this is being looked at now.

thanks,

fraught (with expectation)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

now that i believe the one-world government is just about finalized, i am excited by prophecy fulfillment but StOP! i really don't know the scriptures that relate to this exactly. is there someone who can give these to me, at least as far as our understanding goes now. i know about the prophet Daniel's writings, but are there others that relate? i'd love to know how this is being looked at now.

thanks,

I hope these help, I can't explain them yet because we haven't got this far in prophecy being fulfilled but I am looking out for it. (Correct me anyone if I am wrong on that)

Here is scriptures:

Rev 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

Rev 17:16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Blessings and favor to You,

word

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  258
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

thanks,

You definitely brought up a good topic.

The Revelation 13:1 verse is a good example. Note this one also...

Rev 12:3-4

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

(KJV)

Does that sound like the idea of one-world government is something new? It shouldn't sound like a new thing...

Isa 9:6-7

6 For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

(KJV)

What it's really all about today is Satan trying to mimic Christ's future Perfect Government on earth, Christ's Kingdom that is coming upon this earth that will continue forever. From the Revelation 12:3-4 example, we know Satan tried this once before on the earth when he first rebelled against God. That might seem difficult to understand for some, but God's Word hints at that..

Ezek 31:1-8

1 And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the third month, in the first day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, and to his multitude; Whom art thou like in thy greatness?

3 Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.

This comparison God gives us here requires we stay sharp. He begins speaking of Pharoah, and then immediately compares him to the king of Assyria, but then starts a riddle about the king of Assyria. The "cedar in Lebanon" is a symbol for the righteous in Ps.92. In Ezekiel 17, the high cedar of Lebanon is used as a symbol for Zedekiah king of Judah. The idea is of a high ruler, a king. God compares the king of Assyria to that cedar, of a high stature, his top among the thick boughs. What our Heavenly Father is conveying in this won't be revealed until the later verses.

4 The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.

5 Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of the field, and his boughs were multiplied, and his branches became long because of the multitude of waters, when he shot forth.

God compares the Assyrian to a great cedar tree, planted by great waters, with rivers running round his plants, and from thence the little rivers went out to water all the trees of the field. Those are very powerful metaphors, and they connect to some of the Revelation symbols. The waters represent peoples per our Lord in Rev.17. This can also point to the River of the Waters of Life feeding the cedar, and from thence going out to water the field (world). You'll see that I'm not just guessing with this later.

6 All the fowls of heaven made their nests in his boughs, and under his branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations.

God continues the great cedar metaphor, and then suddenly He makes it plain what He's talking about. In several ways He is comparing His Own Power with these kings who want that same power on the earth. Now we know the other trees and the field and beasts are really about peoples and nations on the earth.

7 Thus was he fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches: for his root was by great waters.

Those "great waters" serve as a reference to the Great River of the Waters of Life, because of the following...

8 The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chestnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.

(KJV)

Now all of a sudden our Heavenly Father is describing Satan, but in a state before his rebellion. We know Pharaoh and the king of Assyria never were in "the garden of God" (Eden). But Satan was, as it was originally his job to guard God's Throne (Ezek.28). This means to compare Satan's original rebellion with the high status Pharaoh and the king of Assyria sought as kings ruling over nations. Satan wants to be God, and KING, ruling over all nations upon the earth. The Rev.12:3-4 Scripture shows that kind of working at his first rebellion. The joining of nations in order to rule over all is what that was about, and again for our day.

Isa 8:5-20

5 The LORD spake also unto me again, saying,

6 Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah's son;

7 Now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many, even the king of Assyria, and all his glory: and he shall come up over all his channels, and go over all his banks:

8 And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.

At the end of Rev.12, there's a flood that comes out of the mouth of the dragon, an attempt to flood God's people with lies. Note what's connected with that working...

9 Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.

10 Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

God doesn't like it when His people join with other nations for the purpose of forming up a world government or world kingdom. He's going to break it down, for the only true Government is His with His Son on the earthly throne.

11 For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,

12 Say ye not, "A confederacy", to all them to whom this people shall say, "A confederacy"; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

13 Sanctify the LORD of hosts Himself; and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.

God's people are not to join in with those who work towards world government with the joining of all nations. He says don't fear that working, but instead fear Him.

14 And He shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

15 And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

God is allowing that joining of nations in the last days. It's to serve as a snare to those who are unfaithful to Him.

16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among My disciples.

17 And I will wait upon the LORD, That hideth His face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for Him.

Is there someone else besides God that many will mistakenly find in the last days? Yes, the antichrist, false messiah, as many will be fooled into thinking the false messiah is God come to earth. In that sense, God is hiding His face from His people for a short time, to trap the rebellious and wicked, while His children are to wait and look for His coming after the false one's working.

18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, Which dwelleth in mount Zion.

19 And when they shall say unto you, "Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter": should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

(KJV)

This world government being setup today is under the supervision of the occultists and their evil minions, those who knowingly serve the devil, the high leaders among the Theosophists, Kabbalists, Rosicrucians, Masons, etc., the mystical secret societies that span all nations.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,931
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  07/13/1955

thanks,

You definitely brought up a good topic.

The Revelation 13:1 verse is a good example. Note this one also...

Rev 12:3-4

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

(KJV)

Does that sound like the idea of one-world government is something new? It shouldn't sound like a new thing...

Isa 9:6-7

6 For unto us a Child is born, unto us a Son is given: and the government shall be upon His shoulder: and His name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

(KJV)

What it's really all about today is Satan trying to mimic Christ's future Perfect Government on earth, Christ's Kingdom that is coming upon this earth that will continue forever. From the Revelation 12:3-4 example, we know Satan tried this once before on the earth when he first rebelled against God. That might seem difficult to understand for some, but God's Word hints at that..

Ezek 31:1-8

1 And it came to pass in the eleventh year, in the third month, in the first day of the month, that the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, and to his multitude; Whom art thou like in thy greatness?

3 Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick boughs.

This comparison God gives us here requires we stay sharp. He begins speaking of Pharoah, and then immediately compares him to the king of Assyria, but then starts a riddle about the king of Assyria. The "cedar in Lebanon" is a symbol for the righteous in Ps.92. In Ezekiel 17, the high cedar of Lebanon is used as a symbol for Zedekiah king of Judah. The idea is of a high ruler, a king. God compares the king of Assyria to that cedar, of a high stature, his top among the thick boughs. What our Heavenly Father is conveying in this won't be revealed until the later verses.

4 The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the trees of the field.

5 Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of the field, and his boughs were multiplied, and his branches became long because of the multitude of waters, when he shot forth.

God compares the Assyrian to a great cedar tree, planted by great waters, with rivers running round his plants, and from thence the little rivers went out to water all the trees of the field. Those are very powerful metaphors, and they connect to some of the Revelation symbols. The waters represent peoples per our Lord in Rev.17. This can also point to the River of the Waters of Life feeding the cedar, and from thence going out to water the field (world). You'll see that I'm not just guessing with this later.

6 All the fowls of heaven made their nests in his boughs, and under his branches did all the beasts of the field bring forth their young, and under his shadow dwelt all great nations.

God continues the great cedar metaphor, and then suddenly He makes it plain what He's talking about. In several ways He is comparing His Own Power with these kings who want that same power on the earth. Now we know the other trees and the field and beasts are really about peoples and nations on the earth.

7 Thus was he fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches: for his root was by great waters.

Those "great waters" serve as a reference to the Great River of the Waters of Life, because of the following...

8 The cedars in the garden of God could not hide him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chestnut trees were not like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in his beauty.

(KJV)

Now all of a sudden our Heavenly Father is describing Satan, but in a state before his rebellion. We know Pharaoh and the king of Assyria never were in "the garden of God" (Eden). But Satan was, as it was originally his job to guard God's Throne (Ezek.28). This means to compare Satan's original rebellion with the high status Pharaoh and the king of Assyria sought as kings ruling over nations. Satan wants to be God, and KING, ruling over all nations upon the earth. The Rev.12:3-4 Scripture shows that kind of working at his first rebellion. The joining of nations in order to rule over all is what that was about, and again for our day.

Isa 8:5-20

5 The LORD spake also unto me again, saying,

6 Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah's son;

7 Now therefore, behold, the Lord bringeth up upon them the waters of the river, strong and many, even the king of Assyria, and all his glory: and he shall come up over all his channels, and go over all his banks:

8 And he shall pass through Judah; he shall overflow and go over, he shall reach even to the neck; and the stretching out of his wings shall fill the breadth of thy land, O Immanuel.

At the end of Rev.12, there's a flood that comes out of the mouth of the dragon, an attempt to flood God's people with lies. Note what's connected with that working...

9 Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces.

10 Take counsel together, and it shall come to nought; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.

God doesn't like it when His people join with other nations for the purpose of forming up a world government or world kingdom. He's going to break it down, for the only true Government is His with His Son on the earthly throne.

11 For the LORD spake thus to me with a strong hand, and instructed me that I should not walk in the way of this people, saying,

12 Say ye not, "A confederacy", to all them to whom this people shall say, "A confederacy"; neither fear ye their fear, nor be afraid.

13 Sanctify the LORD of hosts Himself; and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.

God's people are not to join in with those who work towards world government with the joining of all nations. He says don't fear that working, but instead fear Him.

14 And He shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

15 And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

God is allowing that joining of nations in the last days. It's to serve as a snare to those who are unfaithful to Him.

16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among My disciples.

17 And I will wait upon the LORD, That hideth His face from the house of Jacob, and I will look for Him.

Is there someone else besides God that many will mistakenly find in the last days? Yes, the antichrist, false messiah, as many will be fooled into thinking the false messiah is God come to earth. In that sense, God is hiding His face from His people for a short time, to trap the rebellious and wicked, while His children are to wait and look for His coming after the false one's working.

18 Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, Which dwelleth in mount Zion.

19 And when they shall say unto you, "Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter": should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

(KJV)

This world government being setup today is under the supervision of the occultists and their evil minions, those who knowingly serve the devil, the high leaders among the Theosophists, Kabbalists, Rosicrucians, Masons, etc., the mystical secret societies that span all nations.

The last one world government was Rome. IT was Daniel's Fourth Beast, the last great empire. Every attempt at world domination after Rome has FAILED MISERABLY and any attempt to create a world empire in our day will FAIL MISERABLY.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  129
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Birthday:  05/10/1968

There is no verse that speaks of a one world government. The beast that rose out of the sea was Rome. Out of all the roman emperors, only 11 were natives by birth or family. History proves this. The 8th emperor, Flavius, ended the Agustus dynasty with his two sons, the 9th and 10th emperors. Nerva the 11th, plucked up the three, starting the Antonine dynasty better known as the five good emperors.

The name of the beast(Flavius) was used by Josephus, Constantine, Constantine's mother, as well as others. For more on this, research Flavians.

Edited by precepts

• 2 months later...

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

thanks,

I don't believe there are any which speak directly of the one world govt that you're thinking of. There are some verses which speak of Christ's government.

The evil anti christ govt is much alluded too but not mentioned specifically, it takes a certain interpretation to get from the Scriptures to the one world govt ruled by the antichrist.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

thanks,

If you don't know of any scripture relating to, describing, or foretelling a coming one-world government, then why do you believe one is coming ... ?

:whistling:

• Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,031
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

thanks,

If you don't know of any scripture relating to, describing, or foretelling a coming one-world government, then why do you believe one is coming ... ?

Please do not confuse the doctrine with facts . . . .

• Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/26/1982

I for one, am Terrified about the day of the Lord... when you think about it. It's really a terrible day and who knows what will happen.

As the scriptures say...

Amos 5:18

18 Woe to you who long

for the day of the LORD!

Why do you long for the day of the LORD ?

That day will be darkness, not light.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Content Count:  60
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

thanks,

Please do not confuse the doctrine with facts . . . .

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :blink::24: :24: :24: :24: :24: :24: