IGNORED

one world government scriptures?

Fraught

Guest shiloh357

The truth is that it is precepts that has rejected te Jews and wants nothing to do with the Jews and he is trying to read is racist, bigoted views into the Bible. Just like Hitler did.

Thanks for the encouraging words, shiloh, but everything is written, and none of the guests that refused Christ's invitation will taste of his supper. Trying to make a nation to fit prophecies that you can interpret is pure folly. The 1st and 2nd resurrections have already occurred in heaven, the next stop is the wheat and tares, the wheat into the barn(New Jerusalem) and the wicked into the lake of fire. There's no doubt in my mine about

Im sorry but someone who thinks that sex outside of marriage is not a sin and also espouses racism has no credibility in theological issues. You really have nothing to say that has much spiritual or intellectual value.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  129
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/10/1968

shiloh's

Im sorry but someone who thinks that sex outside of marriage is not a sin and also espouses racism has no credibility in theological issues. You really have nothing to say that has much spiritual or intellectual value.
Sounds logical to me.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

I am a student of history and I am not afraid to use history to back up what I believe, whether it fits tradition or not, is not my concern. I am not one to dismiss tradition, but it should not be the "fail safe" everyone falls to, and use it as an excuse not to investigate it themselves.

I am also a student of the bible, Philosophy, religion, English, Literature and other similar subjects.

So, I am not some who just pulled things out of the air and said "This looks fun, lets believe this today". I take my work seriously and I take my faith seriously, moreso, than most people.

Why am I witting this?

I could care less, what people think of me, I state what I state because I view it to be true and I let the dice fall where they may. I love good discussions, that is a sharing of ideas, where we can learn from each other. I do not suffer petty arguments, I will state my point and move on. As long as ideas and beliefs are shared in mutual respect, is only when we can grow and learn from each other.

That is my hope here.

thanks for this short post where i could reply directly to it :noidea: .

so . . . i got through the first 2/3 of the first one (stopped where you began about Christ's 1000 yr reign. i am unsure of your reasoning about the 2 churches that are left but will certainly investigate it further. everything else, though, i found extremely thought-provoking and am excited to look at it in more depth when my mind is more rested.

am i right that you hinted at a connection between islam and antichrist? i've been studying that myself recently. it's interesting, to say the least.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Content Count:  1,741
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Birthday:  07/30/1959

Nebula's

The prophecy is not about the existence of the throne, but having "a son to reign on the throne."

An heir doesn't need a throne to be an heir to the throne. History has shown that an heir line of descent can still exist and be placed again on a throne that was lost.

Then where's the heir?

Nebula's

When John wrote these words:

1John 4:3 - and every spirit that does not confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

2John 1:7 - For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

the Christians had been infiltrated with a doctrine called Gnosticism, and many Christians were deceived into integrating Gnostic thought with their Christian thought. Gnosticism considered the physical, the flesh, to be evil, and therefore Christ could not have been made flesh, because that would have made Him imperfect.

Thus, John was directly addressing this heresy when he wrote that.

Anyone that denies Christ, whether Jew or Gentile, is of the antichrist spirit. Telling the truth about the Jews is not antiSemetic, it's what the bible says. You're misinterpreting scriptures.

Nebula's

Otherwise, you will have to say that all non-Christians are of the Anti-Christ spirit, and thus you are wrong for singling out the Jews.
All is antichrist, and we were discussing bible truth and that is one of them. If you're offend because I'm defending bible truth, So be it. The fact of the matter is that the idea of Christ returning to a people that denied, and still do deny him, is anti the bible and is of the antichrist spirit.

Nebula's

But why does Paul state that the Jews are the natural branches, and that they can be grafted back into their own tree?
Into the tree of Christ or the original branch that they departed from.

Nebula's

And why did Paul say: "For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?"
You're contradicting yourself, you said that they weren't "cast away". What is meant by them being "cast away"?

Nebula's

And by the way, along with "there is not longer Jew and Gentile" it also says "there is neither male nor female." How would you apply this?
Let me guess, you think it applies to a one man to one woman marriage law?

BlindSeeker's

Well, I'll admit I'm not up on the whole "emperor's new clothes" story . . . but I am pretty sure the "leading to water" deals with a horse and then not being able to get it to drink.

Kinda makes me wonder if this whole "you're so familiar with the bible" thing isn't just as accurate as your analogy.

I will say this, though not sure that you can hear up there where you

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  68
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,031
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  5

what I post. They're all factual.

Since you declared it so . . . I will take this post of yours to be the standard whereby your words are to be judged.

blindseeker's

I know that I shall probably regret these questions, but I am asking them anyway...

That

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  2,782
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1

Revelation 17 & 18 (Ecclesiastical & Commercial Babylon) are fairly clear that world religion will ride world government until the later has milked it for all its worth, then the kings will turn on it & slay it. Yea, "The whole world will wonder re the beast....and will worship him!" Romans 13. His money (Euro), his armies, his machinations against the God's people, Israel.

BTW, in case we've missed it, the Roman church has indeed quite effectively ruled world governments for long centuries - note the endless long line of global politicians heading to the Vatican & bowing to its leader - and is the leading instigator today of calling all religions together under the papal head. Nimrod's Ecumenical Babylon is rising! Man still earnestly wishes to rise up and "dethrone God" ala the Babelites of long ago. This too, as at Babel, will end in confusion & defeat.

"Even so, Come quickly, Lord Jesus!"