• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  156
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  06/07/1990

Please dont think im trying to spook somone

lol, ok I hope I dont sound crazy but I have a spirit problem....atleast i think. Its not me who invited them in or anything its our neighbors ( i have an

appartment so its a pot-luck experience). Now that they moved out the creeps stayed. My mom has a gift to see spirits all her life, and we have had our

house prayed over. Our side of the appartment was getting really

old so we had to move into the house where our neighbors lived. I think during the time I lived there there where three times either my mom or my sister saw

somthing. The last time was really confusing. Often times my mom would tell me that if i leave my bible out and play christian music it will help keep our

house safe. One night my mom woke up and there were three men in white clothes standing around her bed then walked out into the hall way.

What really gets me is I cant see them, or atleast there hiding from me. Every night I pray for this house and declare that God will own it. Yet whenever i

close my eyes at night or move around the house by myself I feel like I'm being watched. I guess in some ways not seeing them help me gain confidence in

God that if they do plan on appearing to me I can command them to go. But yah..... it feels like im standing inside of a house blind folded while everyone can

see the stranger in our house. :thumbsup:

O yah that reminds me I have a few friends who tamper with evil spirits and I try my best to let them know the truth about what all this junk is about and what

it can do. Please pray that they will break away before the devil has control over thier lives.

Thanks God bless all of ya'lll!!! (super hug) ^.^

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  437
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  05/20/1979

lol, ok I hope I dont sound crazy but I have a spirit problem....atleast i think. Its not me who invited them in or anything its our neighbors ( i have an

appartment so its a pot-luck experience). Now that they moved out the creeps stayed. My mom has a gift to see spirits all her life, and we have had our

old so we had to move into the house where our neighbors lived. I think during the time I lived there there where three times either my mom or my sister saw

somthing. The last time was really confusing. Often times my mom would tell me that if i leave my bible out and play christian music it will help keep our

house safe. One night my mom woke up and there were three men in white clothes standing around her bed then walked out into the hall way.

What really gets me is I cant see them, or atleast there hiding from me. Every night I pray for this house and declare that God will own it. Yet whenever i

close my eyes at night or move around the house by myself I feel like I'm being watched. I guess in some ways not seeing them help me gain confidence in

God that if they do plan on appearing to me I can command them to go. But yah..... it feels like im standing inside of a house blind folded while everyone can

see the stranger in our house. :emot-hug:

O yah that reminds me I have a few friends who tamper with evil spirits and I try my best to let them know the truth about what all this junk is about and what

it can do. Please pray that they will break away before the devil has control over thier lives.

I will keep yall in prayer.

Just asking did yall annoint yall home.

Please do find out more about what the previous tenants where practising, cuz it will help in cleasing the home completely.

Sometimes ppl put watchers in their homes after they left, and watchers must be dealt with.

I do not want to frighten you, but you have to find?

If you need more inforamtion about it, e-mail me.

lomi

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  913
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  12/02/1969

see the stranger in our house. :blink:

I will keep yall in prayer.

Just asking did yall annoint yall home.

Please do find out more about what the previous tenants where practising, cuz it will help in cleasing the home completely.

Sometimes ppl put watchers in their homes after they left, and watchers must be dealt with.

I do not want to frighten you, but you have to find?

If you need more inforamtion about it, e-mail me.

lomi

What are watchers? :whistling: I never heard that one before.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

see the stranger in our house. :whistling:

I would move out, and how quickly! Aside from that, you have the right idea;surround yourself with God and He will protect you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,166
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  0

blessings sweetrain,

take heart! :thumbsup: you do have someone watching over you when you sleep :thumbsup:

Psalm 121

1I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

2My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

3He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

4Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

5The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

6The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

7The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

8The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. :emot-lwt:

rest in Him

Psalm 4

1Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer.

2O ye sons of men, how long will ye turn my glory into shame? how long will ye love vanity, and seek after leasing? Selah.

3But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.

4Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.

5Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD.

6There be many that say, Who will shew us any good? LORD, lift thou up the light of thy countenance upon us.

7Thou hast put gladness in my heart, more than in the time that their corn and their wine increased.

8I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.

love your sister in Christ,

Rebekah David

thanks everyone! :taped:

Today I plan on annointing my appartment, actually both of them, so I pray that God will own this place. Plus I hope the snow will not bother me too much.lol

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  06/30/1981

thanks everyone! :taped:

Today I plan on annointing my appartment, actually both of them, so I pray that God will own this place. Plus I hope the snow will not bother me too much.lol

On the spiritual warfare side of things. I highly recommend that you get a minister out to bless your house or pray over it. On the note of blessing the house yourself, you could get a bottle of holy water and sprinkle it around your house as you pray for deliverance. I would also recommend going to each window and door and saying an our father as you pray to seal all exits and protect your house from any evil presence.

I had something similiar in my last house and we had a Priest come out who said a mass in our house and after that we never had another bad experience, all the knocking stopped and everything calmed down.

thanks everyone! :emot-hug:

On the spiritual warfare side of things. I highly recommend that you get a minister out to bless your house or pray over it. On the note of blessing the house yourself, you could get a bottle of holy water and sprinkle it around your house as you pray for deliverance. I would also recommend going to each window and door and saying an our father as you pray to seal all exits and protect your house from any evil presence.

I had something similiar in my last house and we had a Priest come out who said a mass in our house and after that we never had another bad experience, all the knocking stopped and everything calmed down.

I think I can get my pastor to bless my house. do u think i need to do it over again after i prayed for my house?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  188

If the minister is aware of spiritual warfare, by all means enlist him in this battle. Not all ministers are in tune with this, but remember that where two or more are gathered, Jesus is there and there is strength in numbers. I have at times spoken directly to the spirit and commanded it in Jesus name to leave my presence. Tell the spirit(s) to go back to hell where they belong. Take authority as you have dominion as the child of God. Don't be afraid to speak power in the mighty name of Jesus. Hell trembles at that name.

There are some very informative websites on spiritual warfare. You can google spiritual warfare and keep yourself busy reading for as much time as you want to invest. I'm so glad you brought this topic before us. I believe such things need to be discussed and these spirits bound. Bless you!