• Birthday:  04/18/1946

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

What was supposed to change? For the prisoners? who?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  4.98
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

This guy surely would not lie! What does he have to gain?

As far as "change" goes, I guess once Obama got the complete picture of what is happening and is at stake with the war on terror, that his "change" wouldn't be so good. That's JMO.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

As far as "change" goes, I guess once Obama got the complete picture of what is happening and is at stake with the war on terror, that his "change" wouldn't be so good. That's JMO.

Islamists are trained to lie about mistreatment any time they are interviewed so his 'abuse' story is suspect. He looks pretty healthy to me. But you're right; once a candidate becomes President and gets the security and intelligence briefings...they see the world differently, from what I've read. They know things we will NEVER hear or see; unless one of those things hits the U.S.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  74
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  04/13/1948

The president couldn't do anything of himself anyway. He is only a man and is very limited. God however, has all power and His Divine plan will come to pass, as He wants it. Mr Obama hasn't a clue what God has in store.

Let us look to Him who has all rule and authority. He will make lots of changes soon. President Obama is only a pupet on a string that will help bring Gods will to pass, even though the man doesn't know that. He thinks he is the one making the decisions.

Pray Brothers and Sisters for revival one more time to wake up us true christians and that the sinners in flocks will be saved. What a mighty God we serve!

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  4.98
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

Islamists are trained to lie about mistreatment any time they are interviewed so his 'abuse' story is suspect. He looks pretty healthy to me. But you're right; once a candidate becomes President and gets the security and intelligence briefings...they see the world differently, from what I've read. They know things we will NEVER hear or see; unless one of those things hits the U.S.

I was being sarcastic about the lying. :emot-hug:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  445
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Birthday:  06/03/1974

It's not even been 4 whole months since the man took over. lol

People and their right here right now we want immediate change :blink:

Took Bush 8 yr. to screw us up to the point we are in today I don't think it's to much to ask more than 4 months to turn it around. And Obama even stated before he was elected that it wasn't something that was going to be accomplished within just 1 term in office.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

It's not even been 4 whole months since the man took over. lol

People and their right here right now we want immediate change :blink:

Took Bush 8 yr. to screw us up to the point we are in today I don't think it's to much to ask more than 4 months to turn it around. And Obama even stated before he was elected that it wasn't something that was going to be accomplished within just 1 term in office.

It's that he's only been in office such a short time and has already done so much damage that's so scary. That plus what he plans to do.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  588
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  03/06/1967

Read other sources...you will find he has changed a lot there...hes shutting the place down /banned forced interrigations all sorts...I note ur using a british source...in that case balance it out with the the BBC says for an accurate reflection and Reuters youuu will find the date of the order was Jan this year and that it will be fully closed by no later than a year after the order was signed(as it has been signed as reported by both american canadian and british press.

but of course it will only make people like you happy if it happens within 24 hours....

remeber yod going of on one because ur president had not kept his promise to his girls about the puppy they were promised....oh wait...he did...he just didn't do it in yods time frame...!!!!!

remeber yod going of on one because ur president had not kept his promise to his girls about the puppy they were promised....oh wait...he did...he just didn't do it in yods time frame...!!!!!

What are you talking about? I don't remember that? I've always thought Obama was a great father.

It's too bad he is destroying the country his kids were born in....and mortgaging all of our grandkids future.

Back to the OP....the only thing that has changed is the address where they will be held until they are let go scott free. The "new" criminals are all domestic.

Ya know...those horrible pro-lifers, gun owners, veterans, christians, etc...