MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

I like how she was trying to argue, Did you know the state of Lincoln is receiving 40 million in stimulus money?"

Well.....ah.....er.....does she know that that is precisely why those people are protesting? The stimulus isn't "stimulating" anything, it's just another excuse for government to grow and keep spending money we don't have now and won't have in the future!

Way to go CNN - just keep sending us your hack reporters, and keep showing us how unabashedly bias you are.

It is precisely because of people like this working at CNN that I never watch them. I get my news from Fox News Channel, talk radio and the internet. CNN has been nothing but a propaganda tool for the hard left for years.

I agree with you 100 percent Ovedya. These people don't get it. They think that since some of the money will go to the state, everyone should be happy and bowing down thanking the feds for trillion dollar deficits for years to come. No thanks. What we need is fiscal responsibility. MG is right. This problem was caused by both parties, but no President in our history has spent so much in so little time as Obama and the current Congress, with no regard for the massive debt they are piling up, and the impact it will have on future generations.

I was driving through Ohio yesterday, and saw a large group of protesters on the side of the road. They had their signs protesting the wreckless spending and bail outs. They were asking those who supported them to give them three toots of their horn, so I hit the air horn for them 3 times to show my solidarity with their cause. The children especially liked that.

This is a growing movement of discontent. The feds are over reaching, and the American people are fighting back. The word is there will likely be more protests on July 4. :whistling:

CNN and other liberal news outlets are trying to paint the Tea Party protesters as Republican nut jobs. However, these are not all just Republicans protesting. Some are actually Democrats and Independents! These are, for the most part, reasonably sane thinking individuals who are just fed up with the government pushing their way into our lives, and taking our money without representing our interests. The irony is, back when the real loonies were protesting Iraq and blaming Bush for everything from causing hurricane Katrina to where their missing socks had gone to, CNN and others painted them as patriotic!

I'm no Bush apologist but this is true....CNN and it's clones portrayed GWB as a fool, an incompetent, a dictator, and a killer. I disagreed with a lot of things he did ...... but it was none of THOSE things! When did news outlets get into the business of making news instead of reporting it anyway? :39:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

I like how she was trying to argue, Did you know the state of Lincoln is receiving 40 million in stimulus money?"

Well.....ah.....er.....does she know that that is precisely why those people are protesting? The stimulus isn't "stimulating" anything, it's just another excuse for government to grow and keep spending money we don't have now and won't have in the future!

Way to go CNN - just keep sending us your hack reporters, and keep showing us how unabashedly bias you are.

It is precisely because of people like this working at CNN that I never watch them. I get my news from Fox News Channel, talk radio and the internet. CNN has been nothing but a propaganda tool for the hard left for years.

I agree with you 100 percent Ovedya. These people don't get it. They think that since some of the money will go to the state, everyone should be happy and bowing down thanking the feds for trillion dollar deficits for years to come. No thanks. What we need is fiscal responsibility. MG is right. This problem was caused by both parties, but no President in our history has spent so much in so little time as Obama and the current Congress, with no regard for the massive debt they are piling up, and the impact it will have on future generations.

I was driving through Ohio yesterday, and saw a large group of protesters on the side of the road. They had their signs protesting the wreckless spending and bail outs. They were asking those who supported them to give them three toots of their horn, so I hit the air horn for them 3 times to show my solidarity with their cause. The children especially liked that.

This is a growing movement of discontent. The feds are over reaching, and the American people are fighting back. The word is there will likely be more protests on July 4. :whistling:

CNN and other liberal news outlets are trying to paint the Tea Party protesters as Republican nut jobs. However, these are not all just Republicans protesting. Some are actually Democrats and Independents! These are, for the most part, reasonably sane thinking individuals who are just fed up with the government pushing their way into our lives, and taking our money without representing our interests. The irony is, back when the real loonies were protesting Iraq and blaming Bush for everything from causing hurricane Katrina to where their missing socks had gone to, CNN and others painted them as patriotic!

I'm no Bush apologist but this is true....CNN and it's clones portrayed GWB as a fool, an incompetent, a dictator, and a killer. I disagreed with a lot of things he did ...... but it was none of THOSE things! When did news outlets get into the business of making news instead of reporting it anyway? :39:

Perhaps during the Clinton Administration. Those were the Liberal's "salad years." So perhaps that's when a lot of the liberal ideologies really started to permeate the media outlets.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

Someone found the video of the woman who confronted the reporter after the CNN camera stopped rolling (they showed this on Fox):

Click here

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/21/1977

Who owns and runs CNN?

Who owns and runs FOX?

Who investigates who reports, who edits the words from the control room that newreaders read off the teleprompter?

What are Cross Board Directorships? Who are the Revolving Door C.E.O.'s that bounce from govrnmnt appointments to priviate sector positions, then back again?

Find out which corperations own which media companys, and you will discover the enemys of the State, and the enemys of your soul.

• Topic Count:  375
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  11,400
  • Content Per Day:  1.45
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Wow! That was awesome. I would note for our viewing audience that the man that was interviewed used the "F" word. If you are offended by this then fast-forward it past that point (start at 2:15).

That CNN reported was served when the lady confronting her pointed out the sign that said "Republicans S*** too"

Who owns and runs CNN?

Who owns and runs FOX?

Who investigates who reports, who edits the words from the control room that newreaders read off the teleprompter?

What are Cross Board Directorships? Who are the Revolving Door C.E.O.'s that bounce from govrnmnt appointments to priviate sector positions, then back again?

Find out which corperations own which media companys, and you will discover the enemys of the State, and the enemys of your soul.

Time Warner owns CNN and Rupert Murdoch owns Fox. I'm not sure where you're going with this because ownership of media is out there for anyone to see.

The CNN reporter, Susan Rosesomebody, has been put on leave. I wonder what that means? :rolleyes:

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

The CNN reporter, Susan Rosesomebody, has been put on leave. I wonder what that means? :rolleyes:

Hmmm.... a Bahama beach vacation, maybe? or not. :group-hug:

• Topic Count:  1,360
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  7,866
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Birthday:  04/18/1946

I'm sure it's paid leave.