MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

It's amazing to me that this CNN reporter, Susan whatever, is SO blatantly biased and condescending. Yes, I know it happens on Fox News and all the other networks as well but....really...I've never seen anything as unprofessional as this. I've seen high school kids with better interviewing skills! She needs to be fired but, lotsa luck with that. :D

See here; from mediabistro.com.....

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/cnn/cn..._fox_114141.asp

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! i don't even know where to begin.

my high school journalism teacher, who was very liberal, would even have yelled at her when she got back to class! :)

anti-government??? if complaining about what the government is doing is anti-government.... well, i guess i'm anti-government, too. i mean, wasn't that part of the reason for the American revolution? because they couldn't speak out against the king?

actually, she's the one who provoked the problem she had. making that snarky comment about the guy having his 2 year old there. not letting the guy talk. and i don't know what was not fitting for a family show?

i agree with you, mg. the lady needs to be fired.

:D

No, not fired. Relegated within her station to doing some cheesy infomercial that runs at like 2am in the morning and no one watching. The virtual kiss of death for a journalism career. Well, wait, one cannot really call her a 'journalist,' can one?

Nope; 'hack' is more fitting. I will never watch anything that features this moron again. I wonder if CNN checks their ratings? And wonders why they're minus 10? I like the 'cheesy infomercial' career plan though. :D

wow! i don't even know where to begin.

my high school journalism teacher, who was very liberal, would even have yelled at her when she got back to class! :taped:

anti-government??? if complaining about what the government is doing is anti-government.... well, i guess i'm anti-government, too. i mean, wasn't that part of the reason for the American revolution? because they couldn't speak out against the king?

actually, she's the one who provoked the problem she had. making that snarky comment about the guy having his 2 year old there. not letting the guy talk. and i don't know what was not fitting for a family show?

i agree with you, mg. the lady needs to be fired.

:cool:

No, not fired. Relegated within her station to doing some cheesy infomercial that runs at like 2am in the morning and no one watching. The virtual kiss of death for a journalism career. Well, wait, one cannot really call her a 'journalist,' can one?

Nope; 'hack' is more fitting. I will never watch anything that features this moron again. I wonder if CNN checks their ratings? And wonders why they're minus 10? I like the 'cheesy infomercial' career plan though. :whistling:

Perhaps she can replace the Shamwow guy since he's headed for jail. . .

WHAT????? Not the Shamwow guy! He just got a show with the 'Mighty Putty' guy! :26:

Contempt Of The Governed - What A Novel Concept

Arise, O God, plead thine own cause: remember how the foolish man reproacheth thee daily.

Forget not the voice of thine enemies: the tumult of those that rise up against thee increaseth continually.

Psalms 74:22-23

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.97
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

It wasn't just her.

Did you listen to the woman back in the studio?

She was acting like the Susan was getting tarred and feathered or something. :emot-hug:

I don't think CNN will do anything . . . other than escalate.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.45
  • Days Won:  1

she jusgt might get a promotion... she silenced an "extremest"....

unbelievable is probably a word we are going to hear more and more and more as obama's "team" does there level best to destroy America as we know it..

It wasn't just her.

Did you listen to the woman back in the studio?

She was acting like the Susan was getting tarred and feathered or something. :clap:

I don't think CNN will do anything . . . other than escalate.

Even the Cretin's News Network isn't immune to loss of revenue........ :emot-hug:

she jusgt might get a promotion... she silenced an "extremest"....

unbelievable is probably a word we are going to hear more and more and more as obama's "team" does there level best to destroy America as we know it..

I wish this woman had interviewed ME....she would have scampered back into her hole in the ground without getting in a single word.... :emot-hug:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  692
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/02/1946

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. Susan Rosegen was a fixture for years in New Orleans with NO PERSONALITY, then she magiclly got a job with National Geographic which was hardly a blip on the radar, back to New Orleans and now she is with CNN. She never had any reporting skills in New Orleans and clearly nothing has changed except she has become aggressive or perhaps showing her true colors after all.

It's so interesting when liberals like Rosegen get their feathers all ruffled when "WE THE PEOPLE" voice an opinion about actually wanting to keep what we earned. I know thats nervy of us...imagine that. Earning money and actually getting to keep it and not have the government take over half and give it to others. Geesh what were we thinking. :emot-hug: