• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,823
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Days Won:  2

Wow - that's cool!

Wish I could do that.

I've had those sleep paralysis dreams you mentioned . . . and everytime I do I likewise sense the demonic presences. Odd thing is, it's when I try to start rebuking the demons that I all of a sudden can't move. :blink: Actually, it begins with me not being able to talk - beyond getting out vowel sounds.

I try to say, "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!"

But all I can barely get out is, "i---eee----ooo----ooo----ih----ah---ayy----aaa----eee----uh"

How do you manage to engage in spiritual warfare? :blink: I'm completely stuck!

pray for protection before you go to sleep is a great thing to do. and ask Your Father in heaven to come to you and not let anything not of him near you.

I think what really helped me was listening to the bible on tape everynight while i slept. Or playing worship music all night while i sleep it doesnt even have to be loud.

The main thing though is to ask Father to give you these things , you obviously have a gift to do it . And if i do become afraid ,i pray without mouthing it .

Just the other night i felt a real fear try to make ne afraid and i prayed in my mind coveriong myself with the blood and asking him to send his angels round about me and i went back into peace.

Jer 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. ASK

It does work.

Blessings

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,683
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/14/1962

I also have experienced this sleep paralysis thing. I wake up, or I tought I woke up, and I can't move or lift my head. I can't speak or call out either. Then after I wake up for real, it passes.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,363
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  9

I think some of you should see a neurologist if this paralysis in any form continues and the rest of you may try not eating a lot of protein or sugar before bedtime or watching, reading or listening to anything disturbing or violent before you go to sleep. Helps me. :emot-handshake:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

This is all interesting.

I know I have expierenced sleep paralyzation but mines are a little different here are some I would like to share.

One night I thought to myself the Holy Spirit "so called that I have is weak and doesn't have much effect in my life"

So I end up passing out and waking up as if I never went to sleep to begin with, having powerful wind blowing from my window, the wind felt like it was Gods hand that is the Holy Spirit pushing me down agianst my bed in the mean time my ear ringing from the wind I try'd to lift my head but I could only lift it about 3inches from my bed at the most, I couldn't move I was paralyzed I just had to take what was coming to me that seemed God was upset with me for not believing him of his power with the Holy Spirit, later when I woke up from this I had a cold sweat, and my head feeling winded out looking over noticing the window being open.

Another dream is I wanted to experiene an outer body experience, I have the ability to control my dreams most of the time, using this skill I go to sleep waking up and getting out of my body in my dream as I payed close attention I noticed I could see clearly instead of fuzzyness that you would normally see when dreaming, it felt like I was really awake but out of my body as I attempted to walk through me door I suddenly felt afriad I felt naked not naked in a physical sense but vulnerability to being harmed, or taken away from evil spirits to the devil, so i stayed in my room than went and layed down where my body was laying trying to get out of the position I'm in, I wake up but still dreaming not knowingly and suddenly I turned blind I felt afriad to show my self to my relatives beig blind for some reason this bothered me alot so I decided to lay back down hoping this is just a dream, so I wake up again but still dreaming being halfway blind but can see a little bit this time I start to freak out cause I noticed I'm trap in my dream and can't wake up even though I'm trying to regardless if I know I'm dreaming or not I can't wake up so I kept attempting to lay down and wake up a couple of tmes till I finally did wake up, I can't remember how many times I woke up dreaming but it was frightning believe me.

I learned from this God wanted to show me how vunrable we are to be out of our body without his consent and protection. After this I never wanted to attempt this again.

I think generally sleep paralyzation is from how much we fear things it starts to become apart of you and when you start to dream it, it takes control of you making you experience your fears that you constantly think about even when you don't even realize your fears there just there because you created them, there just somewhere hiding in the back of your head somewhere.

I think one way to get rid of them is praying about a safe sleep or just think about your fear than find a way to find it not scary, for instance some might think spiders are scary but others just look at them as just another creature that is striving to survive thereby harming you only when you harm it so there presents in there house is not a serious thing.

Also I think when you experience this dream don't freak out more than you are cause it will get worse, just try to look at it at a different point of view like say theres a scary little demon on your bed don't think of the worsed possible senario but rather become neutral with it, it will fade away most likely, It also has to do with being able to believe your in control of what ever is being tossed at you, having this mind set in reality will also effect your dreams aswell because it your brain thats creating this in the first place.

Edited by mega_virus

• 4 months later...

• Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  11/15/1985

SLEEP PARALYSIS IS A VERY NATURAL OCCURENCE THAT EVERYONE EXPERIENCES I'VE SUFFERED FROM IT SINCE I WAS A CHILD AND JUST RECENTLY I LEARNED THIS YEAR HOW CLOSE I WAS TO SOMETHING BEYOND BEING IMMOBLED I'VE BEEN ABLE TO SLEEP FREE OF MY PHYSICAL BODY AND TRAVERSE AND SPACE. SLEEP PARARLYSIS IS A TOOL NOT A ODD YOU'RE UP AGAINST.

• 3 weeks later...

• Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Birthday:  12/03/1991

Oh my... Well, I have recently had odd dreams... like back in August and some even this month with my older brother came to visit. There were these awful blob things, and then there were tarantulas with these blue and red swirled eyes I have seen in past dreams.... In my dream I know that I shake, when I don't want to. My tutor told me to say what nebula was trying to say. I could never even talk or anything.

My professor in one of my college classes found an article in a library, and scanned it. It was about achieving lucid dreams. I thought that it would be perfect (so I could do what my tutor told me to), but my tutor was completely against it. He told me that it was dangerous for me to try to do this.

But I did not understand the last bit of what mega_virus was saying when he said

I think generally sleep paralyzation is from how much we fear things it starts to become apart of you and when you start to dream it, it takes control of you making you experience your fears that you constantly think about even when you don't even realize your fears there just there because you created them, there just somewhere hiding in the back of your head somewhere.

From what I get out of it, it makes sense with the tarantulas because I am terrified of them. But the blobs don't make sense.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Oh my... Well, I have recently had odd dreams... like back in August and some even this month with my older brother came to visit. There were these awful blob things, and then there were tarantulas with these blue and red swirled eyes I have seen in past dreams.... In my dream I know that I shake, when I don't want to. My tutor told me to say what nebula was trying to say. I could never even talk or anything.

My professor in one of my college classes found an article in a library, and scanned it. It was about achieving lucid dreams. I thought that it would be perfect (so I could do what my tutor told me to), but my tutor was completely against it. He told me that it was dangerous for me to try to do this.

But I did not understand the last bit of what mega_virus was saying when he said

From what I get out of it, it makes sense with the tarantulas because I am terrified of them. But the blobs don't make sense.

The technical term is sleep aphnia. It is easily cured as it is a physical thing, not a mental, demonic, or some such thing. There are drugs and also a simple device you can wear over your nose that blow air gently into you nostrils. Hard to get used to when sleeping, but it also helps cure snoring. A friend of mine has recently started using it and his wife will sleep in the same room as him again! He went to a sleep clinic, and the longest time he slept without breathing was 68 seconds. This happened on a regular basis and disrupted his sleep pattern so that he woke up tired every morning. The CO2 build up in your system from this, and the disruption of deep sleep, combines and you can have wierd dreams.

Go see a doctor. It will probably help.

Blessings

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,043
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I have a brother in law that has the opposite of this in that his muscles do not turn off when he sleeps. No one can sleep in a room with him some nights because he can and does hurt both himself and anyone close enough for him to touch. Walks in his sleep and if he's dreaming about fighting something he will whip your backside.

What you are experiencing is just the opposite. The part of your brain that controlls movement shuts down except for your deep subconcious, and for some reason it just didn't turn back on as you wake up. Though it's really scarry, it's not likely to hurt you unless your house is on fire or something of that nature.

Separating your conciousness/spirit from your body is not safe unless the Lord has taken you somewhere.... you leave yourself open for all kinds of spiritual viruses called demonic entities. Having been there/done that, I'd suggest you take extremem care if you are going to play in that world.

Once you get into this realm, one has to figure out what might be an alternate personality, a dark side demon, or just physical damage or hormone problem.

Not a pace for a novice to be playing with.