• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  630
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1990

I do notte kaire to learnne Olde Englifhe just yette. King James is harde as is.

By the way, the daemonologie is pretty old news...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  5,823
  • Topics Per Day:  0.76
  • Content Count:  45,870
  • Content Per Day:  5.95
  • Days Won:  83
  • Birthday:  11/19/1970

I do notte kaire to learnne Olde Englifhe just yette. King James is harde as is.

:thumbsup:

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  115
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  8,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  10/30/1955

I must point out that DEFENDERS are behind GATES. Attackers go AGAINST GATES. And we are told that the 'gates of hell cannot withstand our attack!'

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  11,128
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  12/07/1952

Offense all the time! Defence when you are wounded or just plain tired.(then rest in Him)

Always forward - there is no retreat - the armor of God does not provide for "the buttplate of retreat", there is nothing behind you for protection except Him!

Gen 17:1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am God Almighty; walk before me, and be blameless,

Gen 17:2 that I may make my covenant between me and you, and may multiply you greatly."

Walk before me - move forward!

Mat 28:19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Mat 28:20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

We all know this one, but again - Go -even if its next door if you see a gap!

As for demons? If they get in your way while you are doing Gods work, use the weapons He gave you, the armor He gave you, smite them down with scripture and move on! Don't go out on some quest hunting them. We are not in the business of playing Harry Potter games here. We are gathering in a harvest! Lets go and do it! :whistling:

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  45
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  03/21/1977

Some apostles, some prophets, some ministers, etc...

Each acording to the measure of faith given to him. Ephesians 4 lesson.

One believes he may eat all things, one esteems one day above another, etc... Romans 14 lesson.

No indeed. Occultic studies and deliverance ministry is not for everybody.

My intention, that is to say, the Spirit which moved me to share such a post, was merely to make aware such things exist and are still practiced to this very day. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but powers and princapalities in high places, etc...

Mysticism and the Occult are alive and well.

It is all pervasive and all encompassing and when one learns to read the signs and symbolism, that is to say, when one becomes aware of such knowlegde, one can see just how wholly immersed the entire world is in it.

Now the serpent was the most subtle of all the wild creatures which the Lord God had made on the earth. Genesis 3.

If one has not learned to read music or schematic diagram symbols, it's all gobby-goop.

The geometric configuration represents a spicific meaning although meaningless the unaware observer has no understanding.

Every institution in these last days has been infiltrated and corrupted by the minions of the Synagog of Satan for the expressed purpose to corrupt peoples minds and bring forth Lucifers Kingdom.

If you think for one moment that contempory Christendom is exempt, you best rerread what Christ had to say to the Churches in Revelation 2 & 3, a mere 70 years after the Cross. Do you really think the situation has improved over time?

Once again, No, it is not for everybody. But i am certain the eyes the Lord intended it to see shall see and do mighty deeds because of it.

____

Further inquiry and introduction to Occultic Studies: Google:

Michael Trarian. Subversive use Sacred Symbolism.

Doc Marquis. Occult Holidays.

Satanic Occult Symbols in Washington D.C.

Semiramis Nimrod Tammuz.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

I think that spiritual warfare means we are going to fight Satan's ( and his horde's ) influence to this world, that is, temptations and sins. It's nothing physical. Physically, demons are not allowed to enter our realm ever since their realm was conquered by our Lord.

They are not allowed to enter unless they are somehow invited by humans. "Physically", we are unmatched to fight any demons, you can drive them away though sometimes. When you are going to seek them, perhaps actually you are inviting them into our realm.

Edited by Hawkins